• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Insaniac

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
So true, so true. Almost reminds me of "The Mound"

Oh god, his illustrations are horrific, in an awesome way. The staple of my youth when it comes to ghost stories.

*image* already posted!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! The animation caught me off guard, FUCK!

gotta go load up the tittay thread to counteract this one!

Instro

SmithnCo said:
poughkeepsie.gif

From the movie "Poughkeepsie Tapes"

I remember this being the best part of the movie, and the rest being generally unscary or having some bad acting.

Ah there it is, I had forgotten the name. Ive heard that the movie itself isnt that great, but yeah that gif by itself is mad creepy.

Dynamite Ringo Matsuri said:
It there was this weird avant-garde silent film that we watched in my film class years ago. I remember there was this one scene where this lady was like... weaving yarn or something, I don't know what to call that motion, but it was old, scratchy film from the 30's I believe, and she was just weaving her hands back and forth, and then there was another lady sitting across from her doing the exact same thing. I can't explain it, but I was so creeped out by it. I just wish I could remember the source of that footage.

Maya Deren, Meshes of the Afternoon, 1945, 16mm.

Your film lecturer was a very good film lecturer.

scoobs

SmithnCo said:
poughkeepsie.gif

From the movie "Poughkeepsie Tapes"

I remember this being the best part of the movie, and the rest being generally unscary or having some bad acting.
Man... her death looks gruesome as hell. Is he injecting something as well as stabbing her? Yuck

Dead Man

Wolves Evolve said:
Maya Deren, Meshes of the Afternoon, 1945, 16mm.

Your film lecturer was a very good film lecturer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S03Aw5HULU

Holy shit is it eerie. Not Begotten levels, but more abstractly so.

Edit: http://www.buzzfeed.com/comicref/creepiest-teacher-ever-1b87

Z3TTH.png

Edit2: http://boingboing.net/2008/02/05/one-got-fat-1962-bik.html
Roger says: "Here's a review of an extremely weird vintage bicycle safety film from 1962 in which a group of kids show us the dangers of disobeying bicycle safety rules - all while wearing some of the creepiest monkey masks you'll ever see."
q2u7S.jpg

Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQgAMkMmsfg

pubba

I'm confused by the dude + 2 asian girls pic..

Is it because he has a semi?

Please explain.. It's doing my head in

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
this one of the worst things about gaf, some threads become small meta-communities ( I'm looking at you sports-gaf ) with their own fucking jokes and memes and they spout them here and have two people go " LORLEORL " while the rest of us 900 000 have to go " dude wtf, just explain the shit ".

HEY GUYS LOOOOOOL CREEPY

tokido.jpg

AMIRITEI MARIEIITEI!?!??!?!

Yeah if someone could please tell me what the deal is with that guy+2 asian girl pic it would be appreciated. Also the girl on the left is a babe.

Tr4nce

So what's the deal with the pic with the guy and the two Asian women? I have a bad fucking hangover and I just can't figure it out :0

Edit: by the way, the only thing creepier than all things posted in this thread, is the my little pony thread in OT. What the hell...

Cmagus

I think they are talking about the white thing in the bottom left corner if its not that then this is either a troll picture or just stupid.

PicassoOldmanandGuitar.jpg

We had this on my dining room wall when I was a kid, until my parents got rid of it because I refused to be alone with it. My mum disliked it too though, so I don't think she minded too much.

It was a copy of a Picasso picture painted by my mums Uncle, who I later found out a died in some weird circumstances that my mum never really told me about.
There was some kind of story about how, I think it was my Grandfather, moved one of the paintings and heard his brothers voice, clear as day, yelling not to touch it.

I never knew about any of that though, the picture just creeped me out.

MNC

diunxx said:
Can't post a link because the site is still BANNED!!!!
I'd like a PM'd link, too. I saw this in another thread as well... Does the guy have no legs or something (which might be considered scary/mind blown)? I don't get it D:

MNC

I can see a rectangle shaped thing in his pockets. Ugh I really don't get this, I betcha this is gonna be a total bummer. Why would a site be banned if it's not joystiq or some shit. How can this be creepy. I know it's gonna disappoint! :(

eso76

still can't see it. Obama on his shirt looks like the troll meme and the can he's holding has something that looks like a radiation sign on it ? :p

oh, wait, you're going to reveal the girl on the left is like 12, which would make it creepy when you think '..still would..' ?

Murkas

What's the deal with one guy and two girls pic, it's going to be something completly underwhelming isn't it :(

Great thread with nice creepy pics.

Top Bottom