• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cross Counter Live - Live on Tuesdays

USD

Brobzoid said:
why are they having a re-run? isn't it archived?
No, which kind of sucks, because there's some funny stuff that goes on before and after the show that you'll miss if you didn't watch it live.

JTV archives by default, but there's always the option to turn it off.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
:(

I only caught the very tail end (milkshake). I guess I'll wait for it to pop up on their site...

El Sloth

Banned
USD said:
No, which kind of sucks, because there's some funny stuff that goes on before and after the show that you'll miss if you didn't watch it live.

JTV archives by default, but there's always the option to turn it off.
Brian says it'll go up early tomorrow morning.

Anth0ny

I saw some guy wearing an Adventures of Gootecks and Mike Ross shirt at school today.

I happened to be wearing my TIGER brokentier shirt.

We stared eachother down and laughed. FGC SON.

Anth0ny said:
I saw some guy wearing an Adventures of Gootecks and Mike Ross shirt at school today.

Did you tell him to HOLD DAT?

Anth0ny said:

That must have been surreal.

USD

Yipes expressing his dislike for TriForce, was mostly in EMP for his friends. First time I've seen anyone big from EMP doing that.

USD

281510_240853159279380_100000640933844_771567_1483467_n.jpg

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I missed this due to Ultimate Norcal. When do they usually have the archive up?

USD said:
Yipes expressing his dislike for TriForce, was mostly in EMP for his friends. First time I've seen anyone big from EMP doing that.
Surprising to me seeing as how he was in it until the end, too.

This should have been called Cross Counter Live: The On Blast Edition. What Yipes said about Empire caught me off guard completely.

Duxxy3

Buying an HDMI cable for my PC to TV was my best idea of the week. The TV is perfect for streaming.

Busaiku

Hmm, has Twitch been giving anyone else problems for like the last week or 2?
Cause, I can watch this at 1080p with no problem, but whenever I'm watching something on Twitch (like FrameTrap just earlier), I couldn't even do 360+ without lag.

Top Bottom