• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CVG: The Cult of Kaz Hirai. GAF members interviewed.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
21755942.jpg

sorry pauly
kazkill0xa65.jpg

(twas just a meme, cvg. no deep meaning.)

Corto

That kind of scares me.

spaceodyssey.gif

Don't even think we'll see that many. There was a Kojima gif and everyone else went back to using Allards, Molydeux, etc. The guy just isn't as giffable as Kaz, Iwata, Reggie.

Come on, there's some material floating around.

0070_nqcgj.gif

The saddest or funniest ( depends on how you look at it) was when people were tearing up over Kaz doing an apology bow for the security breach.

I should go back and make a lost of those users and make it a point to avoid correspondence.

DaBoss

The saddest or funniest ( depends on how you look at it) was when people were tearing up over Kaz doing an apology bow for the security breach.

I should go back and make a lost of those users and make it a point to avoid correspondence.

What? You can't be serious. That has to be an over-exaggeration or just people posting that, but not being serious.

some people are taking the Kaz avatars/gifs way too seriously. Kaz being a boring business guy is what makes the gifs of him doing ridiculous stuff funny.

I think it's way better than having argument #500 over where the sticks on the PS4 controller should go, or what the price is going to be. The gifs are creative and make some people laugh, for a huge majority of the people participating I'm pretty sure that's the appeal.

I thought it was all just harmless fun. The facial expressions Kaz has available have a lot more attention han the other guys, and it was a nice way to pass the time.

Haha, yeah. Though it will be hard to backfire more than this gif did:

nintendo-5th-element-cafe-console-1307371793t.gif

Oh the irony.
You are just jealous DrForester isn't a Sony fan :p

---
Honestly, I see this as a bit of idolization, in the sense that it was going through with Reggie and Iwata too; that people were making more and more gifs of them, but after the terrible E3 shows, the Zeppelin was shot down.

(Though, I LOVE the gifs; a lot of the time people who 'make' the funny gifs, actually aren't taking it too seriously; people who adopt them do)

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
.......whaa? I don't think jokes get promoted to President/Executive Chair.
You'd wouldn't think so, but then you see all the corporations that have failed.
EAl2E9.gif

I think we all know where your loyalties lie!
PS: No. I didn't use that thread to improve my gif quality.
My loyalty to Sony diminished from all the stupid mistakes they made the past 7 years. I want them to win me back.

Top Bottom