• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 trailer coming out [Thursday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sflufan

Banned
Something tells me we are all going to be very disappointed when we see the teaser.

It's just going to be a "mood setting" trailer that may or may not use in-game assets. Expecting anything more is just setting up for disappointment.

waypoetic

Banned
It's actually called Cyberpunk? It's just as stupid as the name "Modern Warfare". Stating the obvious! Oh well, i like me some cyberpunk so let's see what this is :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Something tells me we are all going to be very disappointed when we see the teaser.

As long as you don't expect the teaser to do more than tease, I think you'll be perfectly happy. ;) Sure, there'll still be that feeling of wanting more, but then that's the point.

sflufan

Banned
It's actually called Cyberpunk? It's just as stupid as the name "Modern Warfare". Stating the obvious! Oh well, i like me some cyberpunk so let's see what this is :)

Yes, it's called "Cyberpunk", just like the PnP RPG that it's actually based on.

it's based on this RPG:
cyberpunk2020_1-500x348.jpg

and BEATEN :E

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
who are you talking about? I have no idea of what you are tying to say...so I will wait for the trailer

I'm trying to say that judging from this pic there will be crazy enhanced humans which will have a psyche so different to normal people that they could be aliens as well. Meanwhile 80% of alien races in Mass Effect could be transformed in humans and nobody would notice a difference. But if you are talking about a form only, then no, there will be no aliens.

I'm trying to say that judging from this pic there will be crazy enhanced humans which will have a psyche so different to normal people that they could be aliens as well. Meanwhile 80% of alien races in Mass Effect could be transformed in humans and nobody would notice a difference. But if you are talking about a form only, then no, there will be no aliens.

yea I didn't understand what you were getting at, I hadn't seen the pic. But yea Dues Ex Human Revolution was a great game and so was Witcher 2, looking forward to this :)

But I need my sci-fi alien fix!!

may be Bioware will come up with something decent for ME4. I still have hope.

I don't think they will...I think they handed Mass Effect series to some newbie studio in Montreal and Bioware Edmonton is working on a new IP (hopefully sci-fi) and Dragon Age 3. :/

oh well, looking forward to seeing all the new IP's by Sony and MS @ e3.

Woah! Noice Noice! Thank you. I love these sorts of soundtracks. I guess here's my contribution in similar vein: Kuedo: Ant City

Knowing CDP, I have faith in their ability to capture the visual side of things. I hope they don't disappoint on the soundtrack end. Imagine if Daft Punk were somehow involved...

gotta share the Spotify playlist again, http://open.spotify.com/user/malakaei/playlist/5gZW4WSpROILFTQIx0qz76

for that 80's electro vibe like Hotline Miami, Drive and quite Cyberpunk :D

and a 100% Daft Punk soundtrack would be mindblowing. Or if they are too expensive, get Health, of Max Payne 3 fame.

Chinner

Banned
this better be a trailer with actual in-game content as opposed to a trailer with images that scroll and zoom in and out.

i-Lo

Dennis

Banned

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Wait, so Cyberpunk is the 2014 game and Witcher 3 is the 2015 game?

Not necessarily. CDPR has heavily implied that The Witcher 3 is much further along than Cyberpunk, and would be revealed in the first half of 2013.

kami_sama

So this here Spotify thingymajik is asking me to sign up with my email address.

What say you young and hip gaf, is it OK to do this?
They won't sell your soul to the devil and don't spam you, so I think it's worth it. Even more for this awesome playlist.

So this here Spotify thingymajik is asking me to sign up with my email address.

What say you young and hip gaf, is it OK to do this?

yeah its a rather large Evil Corporation at this point so yeah, as with any of those. I also recommend giving them 10$/€ a month for unlimited music with better sound quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom