• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories appear on iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majine

Banned
9wKo88e.jpg

New thread for new news it is.

LINK

www.randomaccessmemories.com

Pre-orders are up elsewhere too.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
May I respectfully suggest an OT for the album:

Daft Punk - Random Access Memories [OT] Won't you believe in them?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Their career has been on a downward curve. Why would I expect this album to be better than the last two? Cos they've promoted it well?

last 2? You mean Discovery and Human After All or Alive 2007 and Tron OST?

because either way you are wrong, only HAA was disappointing but then Alive 2007 made it cool.

I only saw TRON: Legacy once but I was very underwhelmed by the soundtrack, so I am skeptical of this. Still, I'm hopeful, and maybe I should give that soundtrack another chance.

Dreaver

I was just listening to Daft Punk when I was reading this. I'm almost in tears, so fucking hyped. Can it be May already?

Zeppu

That font is generic as hell.

Album won't come close to their early stuff. May listen on Spotify I guess.

No man! Don't waste your time listening to it on Spotify. There is so much more you could do with your valuable time, don't waste it in here or listening to DP on Spotify.

Zazpm.gif

Majine

Banned
Their career has been on a downward curve. Why would I expect this album to be better than the last two? Cos they've promoted it well?

This is a sign of a continuously evolving band. I'd say Discovery is Daft Punk at their best, and I know alot of DP fans who would agree with me. There are even HAA defenders, altho it has to be a smaller crowd.

jtb

Banned
Tron OST is cool I guess, but as an OST, it sucks, and as a Daft Punk album, it sucks, so... meh.

Human After All is just undercooked, a problem solved with Alive 2007.

I think it's pretty hard to deny that Daft Punk's recent output has been... inconsistent. But I think they could just as easily put out a great album and put all those worries to rest.

deroli

AHHHHH HYPE! I became an house fan after Daft Punk released Human After All, so I don't know the sensation of holding a brand new DP cd with a dozen unheard tracks in my hands. I bet it feels great.

EDIT: Oh shit I totally forgot about the Tron Legacy Soundtrack lol. But yeah that was not an album with a dozen full length tracks so it will still be something special to me :)

last 2? You mean Discovery and Human After All or Alive 2007 and Tron OST?

because either way you are wrong, only HAA was disappointing but then Alive 2007 made it cool.

HAA and the Tron Soundtrack.

The live stuff is good but that's not really something I can use as an indication of how good their next studio album will be.

Symphonic

Tron OST is cool I guess, but as an OST, it sucks, and as a Daft Punk album, it sucks, so... meh.

Human After All is just undercooked, a problem solved with Alive 2007.

I think it's pretty hard to deny that Daft Punk's recent output has been... inconsistent. But I think they could just as easily put out a great album and put all those worries to rest.

I have almost the complete opposite of opinions of you in terms of music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom