• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danny Phantom Mafia |OT| Your lynch doesn't stand a ghost of a chance!

Darryl

Banned
Blarg says he caused ties during last moments of Day 1 to draw other players into voting last minute.

Ah ok. You see I had a different interpretation of that.

He tried to save SkyOdin last day phase. If he was scum, he'd know SkyOdin was town and it'd be a bad decision to save him.

I thought it was kinda towny to attempt to tie. But you're right, he did say that. He didn't bother to correct me either.

Trigger

Spreading misinformation and having an opinion are the same thing now? I feel pretty confident that scum is hiding in plain sight here. It's odd how that one comment has become such a large talking point today.

Hey Trigger, you finally want to deliver on the "Flush is just defending himself" front? I'm eagerly waiting. On case you can't: Why did you say it?

That was my general impression of your posting up until that point. Sometimes you skim through posts and you have gut reactions. Feel free to disagree, but pursuing this isn't going to get you any closer to scum.

Alrighty then, only one person was killed last night. So I'm guessing a neutral/mafia was responsible for the first double kill.

What about the changing number of kills makes you think the extra kill on night one was mafia?

Vote: OceanicAir

I have some answers in mind that I think you might give, but I want to see what you say first so I don't give you any ideas. Some answers I consider more valid than others.

Something just doesn't sit right with me on this one, and the fact that I feel Blarg isn't playing like he usually does strikes me as off. It may be because of real life matters, and I don't want to base things off of last game.

I'm just really curious as to why he said this paired with this vote, especially because I feel Darryl made a strong argument against me.

VOTE: Blargonaut

Getting real bad vibes from Blarg. Feels like he's just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. Obsessing over really inconsequential things. And I can't for the life of me see how creating day-end chaos helps Town in any way.

Worthy feels like too easy of a target. He's just been playing a bit cluelessly, which isn't exactly out of character. He's been on everybody's radar ever since that "claim" at the beginning, but I'm willing to believe it really was poorly-timed joke. Seems like something he'd do. I'm not saying he's Town, but I am saying that he's not a big threat at this point and if he's scum he'll slip up sooner or later.

I can see the case against Trigger. I haven't been paying much attention to him myself but compelling arguments have been made.

I dunno, I'm just getting antsy and would prefer to go after a meatier target. There's likely a scum or two among our loudest voices and so far I think Blarg's been the least helpful of any of them. I've been wary of Corn as well, but he hasn't been actively destructive to Town's interests the way Blarg has.

re: Sky

So I said to myself, self; man was doomed anyway, might as well make the most of his imminence. Fished out a Townie in Flame, results weren't ideal and the odds were against the manoeuvre anyway but hey, gambits.

*tsk*

We could always try it again with Royal_Flush or Darryl

Fair enough. To each their own. If you think I'm scum, you think I'm cum.

Mb8XZV3.jpg

Getting real bad vibes from Blarg. Feels like he's just throwing things at the wall to see what sticks. Obsessing over really inconsequential things. And I can't for the life of me see how creating day-end chaos helps Town in any way.

*snip*

I dunno, I'm just getting antsy and would prefer to go after a meatier target. There's likely a scum or two among our loudest voices and so far I think Blarg's been the least helpful of any of them. I've been wary of Corn as well, but he hasn't been actively destructive to Town's interests the way Blarg has.

So it's you, Royal_Flush and Darryl? Probably one of the inactives too. Let me guess: ultron87? No, wait, it's probably... StanleyPalmtree, right

What did I say on D1, again? You can probably corroborate it, find it wanting. Then, it'll be easier.

Anyway, I respectfully disagree.

Something just doesn't sit right with me on this one, and the fact that I feel Blarg isn't playing like he usually does strikes me as off. It may be because of real life matters, and I don't want to base things off of last game.

*snip*

It's because I'm Ordinary, normal, in an extraordinary, paranormal game. My play-style thus far has been a meta-commentary on the karmic irony of RNG, probably.

Whoever can explain to me what "karmic irony" is, I'll refrain from voting against for the rest of the game, or at least until my own ghosting and/or banishment.

If you answer me you're probably scum, and I'll likely use that against you when I betray you.

*sigh* Darryl's Town too strong

UNVOTE: Darryl

Let's see, how about... xamthekingkitty
E3WkknT.jpg
, then?

VOTE: kingkitty

Day 2 Miller claim, c'mon, c'mon

kingkitty

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=207457421&postcount=772 <- prior reads

Gryvann -

Day 1 he put down Xam, TWE, and Flame_AC as potential scum. But his next post isn't for any of them, but instead an easy "are you there" vote for Rats Off to Ya. Day 2 does another vote under the guise of "prodding". Says he hopes to change his vote to a "final vote" by the end of Day 2, but that didn't happen. He has thrown shade on Xam in each day phase, but never mustered a vote on him,

Perhaps scum-Gryvann wants to look contributing by labeling a handful of people as scummish, but doesn't want to pull the trigger and get connected to a potential mislynch. Instead he goes for the easier prod votes, which still look helpful.

lean-suspicious

Trigger -

Seems to blend well. His end of day votes for Day 1 and 2 were aimed at StarSketch. Day 1 was due to "gut" and staying under the radar. By Day 2 I expected a bit more reasoning but again Trigger went back to his initial gut read. To me, it can be a little too easy sticking to the gut alone, without any additional reasoning.

lean-null with a chance of suspicious

Rats Off -

Started Day 1 off being pretty fluffy, then got into a bit of conflict with cornbro, leading to a vote on corn. There was a sense of testiness between him and corn, maybe a little testier than warranted if this was a scumbro collusion play. I might be more confident about Rats if Corn was scum, and vice versa. At the moment, I feel OK giving him lean-slight town.

Blarg -

Trying to read him in mafia gives me diarrhea. But regardless, he hasn't played in a super helpful townie way. So I'll just throw an easy null read on him.

If anyone wants my thoughts on a specific individual, feel free to ask

Spreading misinformation and having an opinion are the same thing now?

It is, mostly

I feel pretty confident that scum is hiding in plain sight here.It's odd how that one comment has become such a large talking point today.

When Darryl points something out...

but when I point something out?

nah

That was my general impression of your posting up until that point. Sometimes you skim through posts and you have gut reactions. Feel free to disagree, but pursuing this isn't going to get you any closer to scum.

You're betting against Royal_Flush here, you should Role-claim and self-vote

So it's you, Royal_Flush and Darryl? Probably one of the inactives too. Let me guess: ultron87? No, wait, it's probably... StanleyPalmtree, right

What did I say on D1, again? You can probably corroborate it, find it wanting. Then, it'll be easier.

Anyway, I respectfully disagree.

You don't honk TWE is scum?

ultron87

re: Sky

So I said to myself, self; man was doomed anyway, might as well make the most of his imminence. Fished out a Townie in Flame, results weren't ideal and the odds were against the manoeuvre anyway but hey, gambits.

*tsk*

We could always try it again with Royal_Flush or Darryl

He wasn't doomed until you voted for him to tie it with two minutes left. Before that it was Star: 5, Sky: 4. Your vote resulted in Sky last minute self voting to prevent the tie.

He wasn't doomed until you voted for him to tie it with two minutes left. Before that it was Star: 5, Sky: 4. Your vote resulted in Sky last minute self voting to prevent the tie.

Not my fault that Sky made a Bad decision, although I UNVOTEd fast enough so that it didn't affect my aggro frame, fortunately

You should be looking at who went after Flame on Day 2 besides me, really, and who avoided voting for him like a plague that Day, too; scum as a team's probably smart enough to show some voter restraint in the face of a surefire Townie lynch, and like I said, that's who I tried to tease out via drawing that figurative line with Flame himself.

I mean, I'd do it myself, but

you know how it is

Ty4on

You should be looking at who went after Flame on Day 2 besides me, really, and who avoided voting for him like a plague that Day, too; scum as a team's probably smart enough to show some voter restraint in the face of a surefire Townie lynch, and like I said, that's who I tried to tease out via drawing that figurative line with Flame himself.

Do you think Star or kingkitty (Xam) being scum changes anything?

What about the changing number of kills makes you think the extra kill on night one was mafia?

Vote: OceanicAir

I have some answers in mind that I think you might give, but I want to see what you say first so I don't give you any ideas. Some answers I consider more valid than others.
Besides mafia having two kills everyday would really dumb design.

I said it because it was not done by town since nobody claimed the kill. That would mean that either a neutral/mafia did instead since there aren't really any other possibilities. Why limit it to just neutrals, does it even matter? I really don't get what you're getting at, if mafia being the second killer is hard to believe why would think I'm mafia? And if it isn't, why is me suggesting it ridiculous?

What's also impressive I'm not even the first to suggest it!
Honestly I'd have been more surprised if there hadn't been two deaths.

I think every game I've played in, bar Heist, had multiple.

The question is if scum has multiple kills, we have a vigilante, or if there's a neutral killer.

Personally I do not believe either of the deaths were the work of a vigilante. Enker, unless I missed it, wasn't really on anyone's radar. And CrimsonFist isn't someone I think a vigilante would target N1.

Vig? Secondary Scum kill? Who knows?

So unless the scum team is me SS and Corn then I'm not sure what you're deal is.

gryvan

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=207457421&postcount=772 <- prior reads

Gryvann -

Day 1 he put down Xam, TWE, and Flame_AC as potential scum. But his next post isn't for any of them, but instead an easy "are you there" vote for Rats Off to Ya. Day 2 does another vote under the guise of "prodding". Says he hopes to change his vote to a "final vote" by the end of Day 2, but that didn't happen. He has thrown shade on Xam in each day phase, but never mustered a vote on him,

Perhaps scum-Gryvann wants to look contributing by labeling a handful of people as scummish, but doesn't want to pull the trigger and get connected to a potential mislynch. Instead he goes for the easier prod votes, which still look helpful.

For Day 2, I would have changed my vote as a final one but the fact that I didn't really like oceanic's response itself because it felt like he was obligated to reply due to my prod vote (which he did once) and then disappeared for the rest of the day again.

I would support a TWE vote because of that ignorance in Day 1 if others do as well. But since its not likely I'm basically watching out for his posts.

As for Xam, I've played with him and I've seen him post. But for this game, his lack of posts and activity really surprised me and it felt like he wasn't playing like he usually does so I've been nudging him.

I just want less mislynching and better scum reading because I've seen games with inactivities where town has lost...I mean it does look suspicious but I'm trying bring more people into the discussion so that we can have a better chance on getting scum. You can read this however you want though

ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY ALL WORK NO PLAY DANNY BOY

Ty4on

Spreading misinformation and having an opinion are the same thing now? I feel pretty confident that scum is hiding in plain sight here. It's odd how that one comment has become such a large talking point today.

This is too vague. What gave you that impression? Did you have any specific post from Flush in the back of your head while writing that?

I don't really have strong feelings about Trigger's alignment one way or the other so I could imagine worse lynches, but I wonder if we can do better than that today? Like going after Blarg maybe, because I am still suspicious of him. Ultron has already talked about why his so called "hammer trap" doesn't reflect well on him, and the Flush typo situation is still baffling, as depending on when you ask him, Flush's typo is either a legitimate #scumtell or weak bait. When I asked him for clarification, he proceeded to totally dodge the question. His apparent propensity for setting traps and bait rubs me the wrong way, and we've already seen it backfire once. Frankly it seems like it would make for a pretty simple excuse to explain behavior that's harmful to town whilst also flipping suspicion onto those who "fell" for it. It's also hard to ignore the massive amount of posts he makes that amount to effectively nothing (par for the course for Blarg I admit, but I will never not find it incredibly suspect, considering they have the potential to provide an excellent cover for him as everybody already expects him to play in that way). Rats put it best: Blarg has been actively destructive to town's interests. I don't see how we can keep letting that slide.

Trigger

This is too vague. What gave you that impression? Did you have any specific post from Flush in the back of your head while writing that?

No, not really. If Flush has been actively targeting and pressuring people than it's simply gone over my head. His reaction to Blarg interpreting his typo as a scum tell is what's left the biggest impression on me. I'm honestly not sure what you're looking for here.

ultron87

You still haven't answered why you voted the way you did yesterday. That Flame vote especially since it didn't come with any explanation.

Sure I did:

(And yeah, I voted Flame too. Was out of town, hadn't had a ton of time to think about the game, and the vote wasn't close anyway. And last minute hammers ARE suspicious.)

And the Rats vote was a total prod.

No hiding it, I wasn't that engaged last week. E3 was distracting, then I was at a board game con. And this wasn't the most rip roaringly exciting game. Trying to do better.

I see you've said something about Worthy so what do you think of Corn?

I dunno, Corn is fine. Occasionally has some specious logic like saying I was suspicious for not immediately claiming a role. Not someone I wanna lynch right now.

Top Bottom