• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Helmet joins instagram, posts pictures of his action figures

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
I didn't believe you at first, but you're right...

McQvks5.gif

HOLY SHIT. I'm in tears

LoveCake

Sorry, I have read through the thread and I still don't quite understand, is Dark Helmet the name of a new Batman film or a character in a new Batman film?

Because in all honesty my first thought on seeing the thread title was:

cfio6eOm.jpg

From Spaceballs.

I am still not sure what 'Dark Helmet' is either because google doesn't help other than Spaceballs.

Also What action figures?

chidrock

Sorry, I have read through the thread and I still don't quite understand, is Dark Helmet the name of a new Batman film or a character in a new Batman film?

cfio6eOm.jpg

From Spaceballs.

What action figures?

I'm with you - I thought it was going to be someone posting pictures of the figures that dark helmet was playing with in Soaceballs...

*shrugs*

Batman Animated series?

2dcd4e96-6f57-45a3-8860-c78130d4db8a.gif

Alright, most Riddler designs. Although I really don't like TAS Riddler for other reasons anyways.
And let's not forget the redesign.

I'm just going to link this review of Riddler's debut in The Batman which sums up my opinions on this (and is where I stole that picture):
https://rubberlotus.wordpress.com/2015/07/31/the-batman-review-riddled-s1e15/

cfio6eOm.jpg

From Spaceballs.

I am still not sure what 'Dark Helmet' is either because google doesn't help other than Spaceballs.

Also What action figures?

A mod changed the title. The original was something like "Jared Leto Signaling his return as Joker." The photo is apparently of action figures.

Another ''''''''funny''''''''' title change.

Chuckie

Was more meaning the characterization(far better than the terrible BTAS Catwoman)
tumblr_m75nayFL3A1qm57qio1_400.gif

Ears are a bit much but otherwise its a darn good design.

No sorry I cannot agree with you (about the design that is)

She actually looks more like a bat than batman. Those goggles...that weird fabric around her neck.... ugh. Nope hate it.

To be fair, every Riddler design sucks.

I can agree that the majority of Riddler designs aren't great, however I thought his design in Batman: Zero Year was really good.
fb8afcbf0d17a079de22f29fdde33d38.jpg

I think what also helps is that he has a really smug look on his face, which fits perfectly with his ego. Makes it even more rewarding when he finally gets taken down by Batman.

kunonabi

Was more meaning the characterization(far better than the terrible BTAS Catwoman)
tumblr_m75nayFL3A1qm57qio1_400.gif

Ears are a bit much but otherwise its a darn good design.

The goggles are awful too but again every Catwoman design is terrible aside from Batman Returns. The Batman's characterization was aces though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom