• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls $0.19 - AUSTRALIA, NOT REGION LOCKED on STEAM

Xeteh

Dark Souls is an amazing game so hopefully the people getting it are actually gonna enjoy it. Really awesome of people to give away copies.

GaussTek

Alright, I could only buy 10. I gave my first one out earlier, but I'm also giving the other 9 away too

RULES & CONDITIONS;

1. It's free, I don't want anything.

2. Add me directly me on Steam (Username is the same as GAF)

3. Don't PM me on GAF

4. I'll remove you afterards, or vice versa. It's nothing personal. If you desperately want a steam friend, let me know.

5. If I haven't accepted your friend request within 2-3 minutes, they're already gone.

Tried to add you, but says your username doesn't exist :/

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Pro-tip: go to Detail View, Dark Souls, then CD Key, and copy down your key. Once the switch to steamworks happens, that GFWL CD Key will most likely produce another copy (which you can give away here). :)

Skux

Just keeping track in my swamp of PMs:

Copies were sent to:

Kyleripman
provista
MulderWasTaken
AB12
Arcadius
Sajjaja
marianitten (pending)

Sentenza

Got my extra copy.
I will send it to my brother once GFWL goes down.
For the record, it's not like he has a strong moral stance against the service; it's just that I know how easily confused he can be from software issues and GFWL would probably drive him crazy.

Arcadius

Banned
Pro-tip: go to Detail View, Dark Souls, then CD Key, and copy down your key. Once the switch to steamworks happens, that GFWL CD Key will most likely produce another copy (which you can give away here). :)

Saved my key just in case, thanks for the pro-tip.

That's unfortunate (I's literally letter for letter, the same as GAF). Someone just added, and I gave it away already, sorry = /.

No problem, it's not like the game is expensive anyway. I copy-pasted your username directly as well as typed it in letter by letter, so I don't really know what the problem was. Wish I could have grabbed one, but oh well-- at least others can enjoy it on the cheap.

Desperate Souls /s

Facepalm-GIFS-1.gif

AndrewPL

I'm guessing this needs to be done in the steam client and can't be done on the webpage?

I still have a bunch of copies I'm selling for $3 a pop/willing to trade for pretty much anything.

I'd do them cheaper but the last copy I bought was as the price reverted and it cost me $20. Doh!

I already have the game but I'd like to gift it to a friend. Is anyone willing to gift me a copy? I'll trade it with a card of equal value or something.

EDIT: Wait, my GFWL key can be used to activate the game with another account when it will switch over to Steamworks? Hmm...

Skux

Just to clarify, this game will work and can be downloaded in any region, right?

Yes, it was buyable for $0.19 in Australia and New Zealand, and can be gifted to any Steam user.

There are some people doing giveaways on Twitter, people might want to look into that. Search "Dark Souls cents".

Would love to buy a cheap copy if someone has another one left as well. Always put off scooping it up in previous sales because of GFWL but with the news of that going away I've been wanting to give it a shot.

Skux

So I'm kind of swamped with Shadow of Mordor and the new Civilization, would it be better just to wait until it's migrated to Steam to start playing?

Nevadatan

You know Its good to see more and more people getting the game , i dont care if using pricing errors or whatnot, what i care is... More people to invade, stab and ríp their humanity of their carcasses. See ya in november

DontBlink

I have a code for Shank if anyone wants to trade for a copy :<
(or just sell me one)

EDIT: Big thanks to Poimandres for a copy!

Top Bottom