• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls $0.19 - AUSTRALIA, NOT REGION LOCKED on STEAM

Valkrai

This is kinda off topic but lemme ask the Souls experts here.

As someone who has never played a game in the series, what game would you recommend starting with?

Soule

First 5 people to PM me their email to send the gift to get a copy.

I won't reply to any extra PMs once I run out so if you don't get a message, sorry I'm out.

Welp all out, hope you guys enjoy the game

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Is this still going? I wanna get copies for 4 friends. Gotta spread the gospel of DS.

Would like to PayPal anyone for at least 5 copies if possible.

Atilac

I have a bunch of trading cards in my inventory if anyone feels like trading a copy: Steamname: crit of mandamus

Nevadatan

First 5 people to PM me their email to send the gift to get a copy.

I won't reply to any extra PMs once I run out so if you don't get a message, sorry I'm out.

Welp all out, hope you guys enjoy the game

Oh you bet they are going to enjoy being backstabbed and murdered again and again.

oh boy i recommend you guys to download the game right now and test the waters. as for when it gets upgraded to steamworks there will be lots of older players coming back.
so you would want to be confortable with the battle system and what or how you should use items and other strategies.

Jørdan

Gq5oeds.jpg

If I can entice anyone with a TF2 key for a copy you'll be my BMF (Best Mate Forever) <3

Top Bottom