• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III Press Event Discussion: Embargo - 8am CST (03/01/)

ced

I hate that it's not a worldwide release, I know I'm not going to be able to resist spoiling bosses / environments ugh lol

Kazuhira

When is this coming out in japan? Next week? Oh fuck.
I just want impressions about the perfomance,so far i've managed to stay completely unspoilered.
I hope i don't give up in the last moment.

ogbg

I hate that it's not a worldwide release, I know I'm not going to be able to resist spoiling bosses / environments ugh lol

Same here. That's why I just ended up getting the Japanese version. I'm hoping taking photos with my phone and translating will be more or less good enough.

Special Edition should've come with a bronze replica of the Ancient Hype Train Vanguard in my opinion.

Sorely disappointed...From has no idea what their fans want.

Aces&Eights

This time next week I will be waking up and since I took the day off, be jumping in and dying over and over again....in Japanese.

It's all I ever wanted.

DarkFlame

Banned
Avoiding spoilers will be hard. On another note, they must be very confident if it's releasing early in Japan.

That's what I was thinking.Plus they have a chance to prepare a day 1 patch based on actual retail market testing,rather than betas alone...I guess the japanese version metadata will be used for shaping up a day 1 patch for the rest of the world

old?

74nyRkQ.png

Plus they have a chance to prepare a day 1 patch based on actual retail market testing,rather than betas alone...I guess the japanese version metadata will be used for shaping up a day 1 patch for the rest of the world

Never thought of it this way...probably worth the wait actually!

Natiko

Banned
Can't wait for this to come out in Japan at least. Going to spoil myself on some of the weapons and how the stats seem this time around to get a vague idea of the build I'm going to go for. Staying as far away as I can from in depth details on bosses and locations though.

ogbg

What's the easiest way to get this from JP PSN? The three week delay is just ridiculous and Namco should've known better.

I bought Japanese PSN codes on PlayAsia. They needed to call my phone to confirm and this took about a day and a half but it worked in the end. There are also guides online to creating a Japanese PSN account if you google it.

burgerdog

I bought Japanese PSN codes on PlayAsia. They needed to call my phone to confirm and this took about a day and a half but it worked in the end. There are also guides online to creating a Japanese PSN account if you google it.

I'm gonna do the same, I read that you buy a 3000 and a 2000 yen card and that's enough to buy the game, right?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fuck, no talk about framerate or resolution or anything

Anyway, apparently you can fast roll with 75% equip weight now. Crazy.

Ferr986

Considering I played the Network test and I have already watched some of the first area footage, I guess I'm safe to watch this till the Dancer boss...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yes, keep answering shitty questions

robin2

i finished dark souls1 with kb/mouse; the first half of the game even before the mouse fix. there is nothing wrong about it, in fact i think you can manage the camera better; and i'm absolutely not a "champion of videogaming" or something.

obviously i still don't know if it'll be the same for ds3.

Top Bottom