• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT5| Definitely better than the sequel

Guys holy shiiiiit, this game's probably in my top 10 if it keeps this atmosphere and gameplay up. SO GOOD.

Just got to the Gaping Demon. I used a summon my first time in this and ended up beating it in a single try, so I tried to solo this time and failed. I think I'll summon Solaire.

Also going in with previous experience makes the game so much more enjoyable it's amazing. I got as far as
entering Sen's Fortress
before, I had 20 hours on that save I think, and now I'm here after 4 hours or so. I also did some things better
didn't accidentally consume a Fire Keeper Soul this time
so my morale is high.

Anything I gotta know before I go into
Blighttown?

Any guide for getting that one ring that greatly delays poison? Really have no intention of fucking around in the bottom of Blighttown any more than I have to. It was in the Asylum, IIRC.

Loving every moment so far.

Going with a Dex build (as always) but also focusing on Intelligence to get pyromancies and magic so far (for ranged attacks).

Guys holy shiiiiit, this game's probably in my top 10 if it keeps this atmosphere and gameplay up. SO GOOD.

Just got to the Gaping Demon. I used a summon my first time in this and ended up beating it in a single try, so I tried to solo this time and failed. I think I'll summon Solaire.

Also going in with previous experience makes the game so much more enjoyable it's amazing. I got as far as
entering Sen's Fortress
before, I had 20 hours on that save I think, and now I'm here after 4 hours or so. I also did some things better
didn't accidentally consume a Fire Keeper Soul this time
so my morale is high.

Anything I gotta know before I go into
Blighttown?

Any guide for getting that one ring that greatly delays poison? Really have no intention of fucking around in the bottom of Blighttown any more than I have to. It was in the Asylum, IIRC.

Loving every moment so far.

Going with a Dex build (as always) but also focusing on Intelligence to get pyromancies and magic so far (for ranged attacks).

Pyromancy only scales off the glove, so you don't need to invest in stats for it. If you wanted to use soccery, though, then you do need INT. As for
Blighttown,
go back to the asylum (via Firelink Shrine, the way to get back is interesting but I'll let you discover it). You'll find a ring there that lets you move normally in water. The ring that ups your poison resistance is sold by Oswald of Carim. He's near the Undead Parish Bell.

I wouldn't bother with the poisonbite ring it's pretty useless given how harmless poison is.

What I would do is make sure you have a Spider shield (100% physical, poison and toxic block) - starter shield for bandit, can also be found as loot in
the Depths
and
Valley of Drakes
, and either farm or buy some purple and BLOOMING purple moss (the latter for toxic).

Toxic is far more deadly than poison, but the blowdart guys do not respawn, so don't worry so much if you get hit (less likely holding up a spider shield as you approach them) - just take them out, THEN use a moss.

Thanks guys! Amazingly, I somehow managed to clear the second bell under 10 hours. Poison really feels harmless now, hahaha. Also, I loved the
Quelaag
fight. The winning attempt took me close to 10 minutes and the tension was amazing.

Should I do
Sen's Fortress
now, or try
Darkroot Garden/Basin
or
The Great Hollow?

Speaking of the Great Hollow, I went there early the other day wanting to grab the chunks and warp out and I got a slab off one of the crystal lizards. I did have 10+ humanity but no gold serpent ring. I was pretty jazzed, I'm sure I remember reading that slabs were far more likely in NG+ (might be just anecdotal).

Kaleinc

Banned
I've googled around for months off and on, and have basically given up, but figured I would try here one last time.

At some point after finishing the game, Dark souls on PC stopped working for me, and now when I load it up from Steam, i just get a blank black screen. I'm pretty certain this has to do with the removal of GFWL. But no matter what, I have not been able to solve the problem and play the game anymore.

I've tried seemingly all of the solutions that come up when you google the issue and get the threads on the steam forums.

Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions on what fixed the issue for them? I'd love to play this game again, and finish the DLC that I never got around to, but it seems like the game just doesn't want me to be able to.
If you have mods/fixes installed try removing them.

Pixieking

Banned
I've googled around for months off and on, and have basically given up, but figured I would try here one last time.

At some point after finishing the game, Dark souls on PC stopped working for me, and now when I load it up from Steam, i just get a blank black screen. I'm pretty certain this has to do with the removal of GFWL. But no matter what, I have not been able to solve the problem and play the game anymore.

I've tried seemingly all of the solutions that come up when you google the issue and get the threads on the steam forums.

Does anyone have any other ideas or suggestions on what fixed the issue for them? I'd love to play this game again, and finish the DLC that I never got around to, but it seems like the game just doesn't want me to be able to.

Dark Souls has issues with my monitor refresh rate, so you could maybe hook your PC up to a different monitor, or a TV, see if that helps. Perhaps also download and run Borderless Gaming, adding the Dark Souls exe to that and then running the game? Otherwise, delete the ini file in C:\Users\[yourusernamehere]\AppData\Local\NBGI\DarkSouls - restarting the game should recreate a new file.

Presumably you've already verified the game file data in Steam, and aren't opted-in to the Dark Souls Beta? If so, the only other thing I can suggest is to backup your save file, uninstall the game, delete the DarkSouls folder in AppData, and then redownload the whole thing.

Edit: Running NG+ to pick-up achievements... Four Kings down, Darkwraith Covenant cheevo unlocked. Hardest boss battle so far - had to switch from Claymore to Balder's Side Sword, since the Claymore was too slow and Stamina-draining. BSS is faaaaaantastic, it really is. Worth the hour of grinding those three Balder Knights to get it.

I've got a few questions...

Just got to Darkroot Garden. I know that that Prince from the Parish killed the Fire Keeper, and that I have the chance to invade the guy later on and revive the Keeper somehow. What I want to know is, do I only get a single chance? There seems to be only one black eye orb, and I'm worried I'll fail. Both because of my love for Firelink's atmosphere and the fact that I hate Lautrec, I want to make sure that I revive the Fire Keeper.

Also, is it crucial to keep humanity at a high level for story/NPC interaction reasons? I usually carry no Humanity on me and sometimes, if I'm feeling confident, I go human.

BTW I accidentally keep spoiling myself on stuff while trying to look up things I found weird... Sigh, this game seems so incredibly detailed in its story I'd definitely miss 90% of it. (e: Especially hidden regions, I'd never come across that stuff, holy shit.)

Unai

I've got a few questions...

Just got to Darkroot Garden. I know that that Prince from the Parish killed the Fire Keeper, and that I have the chance to invade the guy later on and revive the Keeper somehow. What I want to know is, do I only get a single chance? There seems to be only one black eye orb, and I'm worried I'll fail. Both because of my love for Firelink's atmosphere and the fact that I hate Lautrec, I want to make sure that I revive the Fire Keeper.

Also, is it crucial to keep humanity at a high level for story/NPC interaction reasons? I usually carry no Humanity on me and sometimes, if I'm feeling confident, I go human.

BTW I accidentally keep spoiling myself on stuff while trying to look up things I found weird... Sigh, this game seems so incredibly detailed in its story I'd definitely miss 90% of it. (e: Especially hidden regions, I'd never come across that stuff, holy shit.)

1 - You can use the black eye orb again and again until you succeed.
2 - There's no use to humanity at all history wise;
3 - Human form allow you to be invaded by some NPCs and summon other NPCs. This is important to get some items.

1 - You can use the black eye orb again and again until you succeed.
2 - There's no use to humanity at all history wise;
3 - Human form allow you to be invaded by some NPCs and summon other NPCs. This is important to get some items.

Thanks! One last thing...
Where do I get the Binoculars (I know they're in the Asylum and I know how to get there) and the Old Witch's Ring? No, I don't have it as a gift.

There are NPC invaders in a few areas that drop unique weapons and armour. When you kill the boss of the area they invade you do miss the chance to get those items if you haven't defeated them before the boss.

Also humanity increases your defense and resistance stats (up to 99 humanity) as well item discovery (up to 10 humanity). So it's always worthwhile having at least 1 humanity in your counter. That first one gives the biggest boost to item discovery. You don't have to be in human form (reverse hollowing at the bonfire) for it to take effect, just pop a humanity for the top left counter to go up. I find myself running back for my bloodstain more for the humanity than the souls a lot of the time.

Unai

Thanks! One last thing...
Where do I get the Binoculars (I know they're in the Asylum and I know how to get there) and the Old Witch's Ring? No, I don't have it as a gift.

The Binoculars isn't where you thought it was. It's right on the
cemetery near Firelink Shirine
. To get the Old Witch's Ring you need to
trade the Sunlight Maggot with Snuggly the Crow

All righty!
Summoned Beatrice The Witch (what are the odds that that is a Umineko reference?) and killed the Butterfly. Defeated Havel as well, and I'll probably do Hydra next (might need tips for that one sigh) and then move on to Sen's Fortress,
perhaps defeat that red dragon along the way somehow.

Dark Souls has issues with my monitor refresh rate, so you could maybe hook your PC up to a different monitor, or a TV, see if that helps. Perhaps also download and run Borderless Gaming, adding the Dark Souls exe to that and then running the game? Otherwise, delete the ini file in C:\Users\[yourusernamehere]\AppData\Local\NBGI\DarkSouls - restarting the game should recreate a new file.

Presumably you've already verified the game file data in Steam, and aren't opted-in to the Dark Souls Beta? If so, the only other thing I can suggest is to backup your save file, uninstall the game, delete the DarkSouls folder in AppData, and then redownload the whole thing.

Edit: Running NG+ to pick-up achievements... Four Kings down, Darkwraith Covenant cheevo unlocked. Hardest boss battle so far - had to switch from Claymore to Balder's Side Sword, since the Claymore was too slow and Stamina-draining. BSS is faaaaaantastic, it really is. Worth the hour of grinding those three Balder Knights to get it.

Four Kings IIIRC were also the hardest NG+ boss for me.

Had to orchestrate full Guardian Set + Iron Skin spell + heaviest weapon + precisely timed Estus chugs/ recasts of Iron Skin in order to succeed. Still took a lot of tries + RNGesus blessing for the win.

I was not prepared for such difficulty spike - on this boss - particular.

The second part of
Darkroot Garden, the place you get to by climbing up the ladder in the waterfall
is handing my ass to me.
Got as far as opening the Sen's Fortress gate, cleared the Hydra and the butterfly.
Am I underleveled or is there just a difficulty spike here?

The second part of
Darkroot Garden, the place you get to by climbing up the ladder in the waterfall
is handing my ass to me.
Got as far as opening the Sen's Fortress gate, cleared the Hydra and the butterfly.
Am I underleveled or is there just a difficulty spike here?
The enemies in Sen's hit a bit harder than previously but it feels like a natural progression. You definately should have a +10 weapon by Sens though, the large shards as loot and
merchant
in there are to tell you just that.

About the ladder up to Darkroot Garden
you can go the other way, where the big glowing locked door is on the way to the Moonlight Butterfly
-
the key costs 20,000 from Andre and is worth it.

The enemies in Sen's hit a bit harder than previously but it feels like a natural progression. You definately should have a +10 weapon by Sens though, the large shards as loot and
merchant
in there are to tell you just that.

About the ladder up to Darkroot Garden
you can go the other way, where the big glowing locked door is on the way to the Moonlight Butterfly
-
the key costs 20,000 from Andre and is worth it.

Ooooh.
1. I have a Dex build, is the Iaito worth upgrading past +5?
2. I did get the Crest but didn't know that was where it opened. Welp.

I'm pretty sure the crests description tells you where to use it, so I hope I didn't spoil too much!

If you like the Iaito's moveset go for it, any weapon is viable as long as you upgrade it and have the stats.

I'm pretty sure the crests description tells you where to use it, so I hope I didn't spoil too much!

If you like the Iaito's moveset go for it, any weapon is viable as long as you upgrade it and have the stats.

No, I know exactly where the Crest goes,
kindled the hidden bonfire and everything, I also know that a path opened after killing the Hydra which lets you bypass the Crest.

The Uchigatana is slightly stronger than the Iaito even at higher levels, though.

Do I/ should I have it by now, though? Didn't see it.

No, I know exactly where the Crest goes,
kindled the hidden bonfire and everything, I also know that a path opened after killing the Hydra which lets you bypass the Crest.

Do I/ should I have it by now, though? Didn't see it.

The Uchigatana can found early in the game, or a bit later on. To get it early:

The merchant before Undead Burg's first bonfire drops it if you kill him. Just be sure to buy any important items he sells first

I'm not 100% sure about how you get it later, as I did the first method, but it's something along the lines of (this will spoil a bit past where you are, so probably don't look if you don't want to be spoiled):

Joining the cat's covenant in Darkroot Forest will cause an NPC to spawn in Blighttown,
who'll give it to you.

Unai

There's two ways to get. One by killing a NPC and this can be done really early. The other is by buying it but you have to enter an specific covenant so the guy will sell it to you.

You could have done both ways by now, but they're both kinda hidden.

Edit: beaten

Thanks to both of you! There's absolutely NO WAY I could've done either (I'm bad at finding secrets), so I guess I'll just focus on the Iaito for now (entered
Chaos Servant
for better or worse)

The Iaito has that cool wide arc R2 rather than the poke forward of the Uchi, but it can leave you vulnerable even if it does look cool. They're both good if you like katanas. Moveset > damage, every time.

I love katanas.

Anyway,
Just went through the Crest door and realized where I was. Killed the three boar/cat things on the other side. Don't think there's anything left for me to do here. Talked to the cat, rejected to join covenant, lost 5K souls to a band of bandits. Any crucial items I'm missing?

Well, if it is, it's time for Sen's Fortress most likely, unless I should do the Valley/New Londo/Demon Ruins/Catacombs first? Doubt it. New Londo especially sounds plot-relevant.

I love katanas.

Anyway,
Just went through the Crest door and realized where I was. Killed the three boar/cat things on the other side. Don't think there's anything left for me to do here. Talked to the cat, rejected to join covenant, lost 5K souls to a band of bandits. Any crucial items I'm missing?

Well, if it is, it's time for Sen's Fortress most likely, unless I should do the Valley/New Londo/Demon Ruins/Catacombs first? Doubt it. New Londo especially sounds plot-relevant.

You could do Catacombs. I'd say it's easier than Sen's. There's also a great Dex weapon in there if you really explore every nook and cranny

It's not a katana

You could do Catacombs. I'd say it's easier than Sen's. There's also a great Dex weapon in there if you really explore every nook and cranny

Well, I wanted to visit Firelink so perhaps I should give it a try. Do I find
Lautrec and invade him in New Londo, or Anor Londo? Forgot which it was.

I still wanted to do Sen though, I guess I'll see how it goes. If it makes me ragequit...

By the way,
is there a place I can find to upgrade Estus to +2 after Anastacia is killed? I could wait until reviving her, and I really don't want to journey to Quelaag's Domain and back.

Doing Catacombs is worthwhile now, but with the warning that you have to make your way out as well, where as later that won't be so much of a problem. I wouldn't go any further past the boss any way as it's a dead end for now (emphasis on dead!)

Lautrec in
Anor Londo

I guess you have the Firekeeper Soul from
New Londo
, in which case there's another easy one to get in
Blighttown (in the deadend with all the toxic dart guys closer to the Valley Of Drakes exit than the other end.
I think any other you can get now requires killing firekeepers or are later in the game.

By the way,
is there a place I can find to upgrade Estus to +2 after Anastacia is killed? I could wait until reviving her, and I really don't want to journey to Quelaag's Domain and back.

Did you say you were in chaos covenant?

EDIT: Oh you know about that, no there's no other place to do it right now.

I love katanas.

Anyway,

You still have things to do in the forest, but you can come back later for that.

Well, I wanted to visit Firelink so perhaps I should give it a try. Do I find
Lautrec and invade him in New Londo, or Anor Londo? Forgot which it was.

I still wanted to do Sen though, I guess I'll see how it goes. If it makes me ragequit...

By the way,

Anor Londo. It'll basically tell you when you can invade him.

Personally, I'd recommend you do Sen's now.

Doing Sen's. Goddamn, this could be my favorite zone after Firelink.
killed the two stone demons that shoot lightning(edit: there's two more, fuck), and the giant behind the illusory wall. Visited Firelink before and met Frampt (holy fuck). So that's what the Lordvessel is. I assume I spoiled myself correctly that the pyro guy went to Blighttown?
Anyway, I like Sen's,but I'm not sure where to go next. I think the only path I discovered and didn't take so far is a really tight corridor with four spear traps in a row. Still don't know where the bonfire is though, lol. Curious about where that merchant could be, as well.

I really like it lorewise as well. Was the Demon under the Parish a fugitive from here? Were the snake guys the ones trapped in the cages? Why is there a fucking boulder machine?

Edit: Is there SERIOUSLY
no bonfire in Sen's Fortress? I found the merchant and I assume it's the sorcerer dude's tutor (or was that Big Hat Logan)? Just reached the boss door and NO WAY IN HELL I'm proceeding without finding a bloody bonfire.

Edit: Looked it up. Jesus fuck From Soft, that's fucking cruel

Edit 2: Forgot to go find it myself but I guessed that something was
behind that wall with the snake leaning on it. I love this game!

Edit 3:
1. Anything I really need to buy with
49 thousand fucking souls at my disposal? Could just boost Dex. Apparently I gave the wrong answer to the pyromancer guy (I trusted him but apparently showing him the pyromancy is something I should not have done :( Oh well, I didn't want a necessarily optimal run anyway. Will I come across him again?) and he's gone. Gonna rescue Big Hat Logan, and then do Anor Londo probably.

2. Anor Londo. Holy fucking shit. ANOR. FUCKING. LONDO.

I love Sen's too, it was the area I did more pvp in than any other zone, it's a lot of fun and fantastic vertical design.

Laurentius, the pyro guy should still be there and you can give the correct answer he will just ask again - unless you mean that you
ascended your pyro flame with Quelana
in which case if you gave him the wrong answer to that question he
goes hollow and can be found in the Blighttown swamp and aggro'd

I love Sen's too, it was the area I did more pvp in than any other zone, it's a lot of fun and fantastic vertical design.

Laurentius, the pyro guy should still be there and you can give the correct answer he will just ask again - unless you mean that you
ascended your pyro flame with Quelana
in which case if you gave him the wrong answer to that question he
goes hollow and can be found in the Blighttown swamp and aggro'd

well,
I believe I showed him the pyro spell I got from Quelaag's sister in Quelaag's Domain.

Also, I still need guidance on spending those 40k souls lol. Does the Dragoncrest Ring sold by the magician guy influence pyromancy? (got a ton of great rings already but still)

edit: Apparently yes, so I bought it and the other ring.

Damn, this game's too well-suited to wiki-crawling. Wanted to check what the Way of White was about and ended up learning that
going with the Chaos Servant route apparently lets you save Solaire from... something I guess

Edit: Reached Anor Londo's (in)famous
rafters.

Goddamn.

What a game.

What a pinnacle of design.

By the way,
I didn't see the onion-helmeted guy who'd waited before its gate in Sen's Fortress, just went there and I don't think he's where he's supposed to be. Is he gone forever in this playthrough now?

Bellowing/Lingering rings do influence pyromancy and are worth getting (at least bellowing since lingering is more situational). Dusk Crown also works iirc, so definately worth getting that too.

Seigmeyer should still be in Sen's Fortress if you haven't spoken to him in there, he will be down the side of the first boulder path, where the Shotel is. You usually have to speak to him, turn the lever of the boulder contraption and that will move him along to Anor Londo. If you moved the contraption without speaking to him he might've just gone to Anor Londo any way. The game is a bit fuzzy like that.

Pixieking

Banned
Four Kings IIIRC were also the hardest NG+ boss for me.

Had to orchestrate full Guardian Set + Iron Skin spell + heaviest weapon + precisely timed Estus chugs/ recasts of Iron Skin in order to succeed. Still took a lot of tries + RNGesus blessing for the win.

I was not prepared for such difficulty spike - on this boss - particular.

Yeah, the rest of the bosses have been difficult, but not insanely so. I think the multiple Kings, plus their increased damage output on NG+, really pushes them into the hair-pulling-frustratingly-hard tier.

Speaking of...

Bed of Chaos done and dusted. On NG, due to wanting to complete the game, BoC is just crazy. Stupid. Ridiculous. On NG+, though, with none of the stress of "I want to know what happens next", I was just laughing at how incongruous it is. Four Kings was nails, Ornstein and Smough a bit cheesy, but only Bed of Chaos is a flat-out Fuck You from the devs to the player. Less skill and more luck than any other boss.

zoodoo

just started the game after getting the platinum in bloodborne.

I am playing it on xbox one and the framerate is atrocious even early on. I was fighting 3 enemies and one was throwing bombs. I rushed the fight cause I was getting nauseous. Not sure I should continue playing it.It will probably get worse later. This game definitely needs a remake.

Pixieking

Banned
just started the game after getting the platinum in bloodborne.

I am playing it on xbox one and the framerate is atrocious even early on. I was fighting 3 enemies and one was throwing bombs. I rushed the fight cause I was getting nauseous. Not sure I should continue playing it.It will probably get worse later. This game definitely needs a remake.

Do you have a PC? If you do, and depending upon your specs, the PC version would be far and away better - a couple of mods and you should be able to run it at locked 30fps no problems, maybe even 60fps. If it's bad now, it'll just get worse later on in the game, so it's worth considering (plus, the Steam Summer sale is in a month or so, so should be on at a decent price).

Well...

Upgraded Estus to +2. Anor Londo is the best-designed place in the whole game right after Firelink, it's fucking amazing. Discovered a path blocked by orange light (which I believe I spoiled myself on the fact that it is apparently opened by acquiring the Lordvessel), and now I'm currently stuck, of course, on the archers. God damn, they can get real annoying. A well-timed roll avoids an arrow, but I can't for the life of me kill the archer on the right unless he falls himself. It's real difficult (tried with Combustion and Iaito +10- perhaps I should use the Lightning Spear.). Also, really grew to love the Tin Banishment Catalyst lol. Tried to not use a shield but failed miserably, so I guess I'll be going with Grass Crest + TBC for now (for the naked demon things, I use Great Heavy Soul Arrow and push them off of ledges).

zoodoo

I was fighting the second boss (minotaur on the bridge) and after attacking him, he jumped backward and fell down.

Ok... I'll take it.

zoodoo

If I want to play the game with a fast character what is the best way? No armor at all?

I am early in the game (just beat second boss) and i feel too slow. Is there an item early on to reduce weight? Sorry i played too much bloodborne :)

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
If I want to play the game with a fast character what is the best way? No armor at all?

I am early in the game (just beat second boss) and i feel too slow. Is there an item early on to reduce weight? Sorry i played too much bloodborne :)
Stay under 25% equip burden for the fastest dodge/movement speed.

6for8

Have a look around in the burg, there is a dude wearing massive armour and still moves quick.

The dark wood grain ring was the progenitor for bloodborne combat. Complicated to get so check a wiki.

Fast roll is the way to go. What you want are items with low weight but high poise

Well...

Upgraded Estus to +2. Anor Londo is the best-designed place in the whole game right after Firelink, it's fucking amazing. Discovered a path blocked by orange light (which I believe I spoiled myself on the fact that it is apparently opened by acquiring the Lordvessel), and now I'm currently stuck, of course, on the archers. God damn, they can get real annoying. A well-timed roll avoids an arrow, but I can't for the life of me kill the archer on the right unless he falls himself. It's real difficult (tried with Combustion and Iaito +10- perhaps I should use the Lightning Spear.). Also, really grew to love the Tin Banishment Catalyst lol. Tried to not use a shield but failed miserably, so I guess I'll be going with Grass Crest + TBC for now (for the naked demon things, I use Great Heavy Soul Arrow and push them off of ledges).

If it makes you feel better, once you beat the archers the first time, you shouldn't have any problems anytime you play through the game again.

zoodoo

Please tell me there are no more fights like Capra demon. He does not take much to beat him but everything about the fight is crappy. Cramped area, mobs, trees that block the camera. Awful fight.

Jombie

Please tell me there are no more fights like Capra demon. He does not take much to beat him but everything about the fight is crappy. Cramped area, mobs, trees that block the camera. Awful fight.

Nothing quite like Capra, but there are a few fights that put you into a shitty, unfair position.

zoodoo

Need your advice:

I want to play a lightweight and fast character. What stat should upgrade?

So far my level is 28 and I have invested in vitality, strenght, endurance. I am not really interested in spells but maybe I am wrong.

I dont wear any armor as i find everything makes me too slow. So I am running around naked with only sword and shield.

I have beaten the first boss, the minotaur, the gargoyles, the butterfly and fucking capra demon.

I mostly used the halberg for convenience but I am not a big fan of pole arms. I recently aquired the sword from the dragons tail and its ok but i'm still not satisfied.

What weapon would you advise?

Am i closed to any farming area as I find it hard to farm anything where I am.

What can i do with my unwanted weapons? Should i just drop them or can i get something for them?

Thanks!!

Top Bottom