• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends Of Tomorrow S2 |OT| CW's Justice Society of Vancouver - Tuesdays 9/8c

Just thinking back on fun memories. Still maybe my favorite moment of the season.

reverse-erased3gltc.gif

I actually preferred pulling the actual heart out of Atom

ZeroX03

Banned
Legends is back in the Fall, still on Tuesdays after Flash. I assume it's not a full season order because the network said they won't run more than four DC shows at once and Black Lightning is being held til mid season.

Joni

Legends is back in the Fall, still on Tuesdays after Flash. I assume it's not a full season order because the network said they won't run more than four DC shows at once and Black Lightning is being held til mid season.
Would be good to have them switch midseason. Still a surprise they are stopping a night of superheroes.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Wise. I'd probably end up dropping a show if it was 5 a week. Whatever is weakest that year.

I just hope Legends doesn't get hit by the dreaded Season 3 slump.

randome

Does this show get better? I have like 5 episodes left and I just cant stomach it anymore. The only good thing about it is that sexy ass old school hero chick who becomes different animals.

LotusHD

Banned
Does this show get better? I have like 5 episodes left and I just cant stomach it anymore. The only good thing about it is that sexy ass old school hero chick who becomes different animals.

It was already entertaining for a lot of us, so I doubt it'll become that much better for you if you "can't stomach it anymore".

Batjag

Sounds like it's just not for you. That's understandable. I think you just have to have a high level of tolerance for LOT's particular brand of cheesiness, which I happen to love.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
If they could get him back, Lord could actually be a pretty good foil for Lana Luthor next season. Test some loyalties. Show up at Alex and Maggie's wedding unannounced.

There's good stuff there.

Kaelan

Finally caught up. Wont lie, I'll miss Rip not being the captain. His quirks and personality is hilarious - even though Sara is 100% a better captain. Interested to see where next season will go, although just trying to "fix time" after they fucked it up is a bit lame.

Joni

Finally caught up. Wont lie, I'll miss Rip not being the captain. His quirks and personality is hilarious - even though Sara is 100% a better captain. Interested to see where next season will go, although just trying to "fix time" after they fucked it up is a bit lame.

I liked him better in season 2 as a broken dude than in season 1 as the perfect captain personally.

LotusHD

Banned
Kinda disappointed everyone seems to be back. Cast could use some updates.

I'm fine with it. Outside of me still missing Snart, I like everyone in the cast enough where I'm glad they're back.

Except for Rip. He can keep doing his whole wandering thing.

I liked him better in season 2 as a broken dude than in season 1 as the perfect captain personally.

Same, Sara is a much cooler captain.

Top Bottom