• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 might get an "Adjusted" version in west if the demand is high.

Uthred

Ok the air con is on. I'm chillin.

I get where your coming from but lets remember here that the age on consent in Japan is 13.

Now I don't think this is all over Japan. I think in Tokyo it's 17 with something something law.
However were talking about a different culture here who have different beliefs and morals from you or myself.
But the main thing to take away here is that it's a game. However the character is portrayed is by the eye of the beholder.

In real life, some people do look far younger than they appear to be.

Edit: I think the age varies across Japan from 12 to 21.

Really? I mean it takes what, 10 seconds? to verify your facts as opposed to presenting your own bizarre mish-mash of what the age of consent is in Japan.

"The Japanese Penal Code sets a minimal age of consent of 13.[38] However, all prefectures and districts have (largely similar) "obscenity ordinances" (淫行条例) that forbid "fornication" (淫行) with anyone under 18 years of age, but exempt sex in the context of a sincere romantic relationship (typically determined by parental approval).[39]

The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys, with parental consent, or 20 otherwise."

So I suppose you could legally have sex with a 13 year old if their parents were pimping them out, though that would actually violate the laws on child prostitution. I'm also not entirely sure that exception for sex with 13 year olds is correct as it seems to directly violate a number of obscenity ordinances, the reference to it is sadly more than my shoddy Japanese reading skills can handle though.

Good luck with this... I don't think her chances are too good tbh.

My only glimmer hope was when I saw the Last Round survey (I think it was a survey?)
Momiji making it at #8 gives me a chance she can make that 9 roster cut.
oxSMEAz.png

Pls my Japanese friends, I will offer you Marie Rose as long as Momiji gets in
gonna make multiple jpn psn acc and spam buy momiji theme #ForMomiji

This game has nothing going for it beyond smut and fan service.
If you're going to water that shit down to placate the puritans and their delicate Western sensibilities, you might as well not even release it here.
Get some B-grade developer to churn out another gore-filled Ninja Gaiden sequel with decapitations aplenty for them.

Last I checked Sony platforms were region-free.

To be fair, that was the original plan =p

It's crazy how many people are advocates for censorship nowadays. How about let's not censor anything? Just buy what you are interested in, everyone has this, "all games must appeal to me attitude" it doesnt have to work that way. If adjusted just means localization then fine.

Top Bottom