• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 spotted on Steam Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

culafia

Any chance of PS4 a la ME1?

EDIT: I AM NOT BEGGING FOR ANYTHING. I AM JUST ASKING IF IT'S POSSIBLE GIVEN SOMETHING LIKE THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE.

Facism

AW YISS. One of those games I've wanted but couldn't justify the cost of an xbone for. Thanks, Phil!

Oh damn! I'm really looking forward to it on PC, I hope it's going to be an "Ultimate Edition" with all the DLC already included.

Twinduct

Would be awesome, but yeah given the large amount of other entries still not announced, I'll be caustically optimistic.

Dizzy

Banned
Nice. No interest in DR3 myself, but it's nice that all these moneyhats are only for a limited period of time.

Capcom: "Listen, Phil, the userbase of XBox One didn't develop as expected, we want to sell more copies. How about a Microsoft exclusive instead of a Xbox One exclusive?"
Phil: "Ok :("

GAF: "God bless Phil! He delivers!"

We actually don't know who flipped the switches

Move over Gabe, Phil's got the crown

phil-spencer-question-tim-001.jpg

If they go down this path I'm definitely not getting an Xbox One. We'll see though it'd probably be better if they focused on Windows entirely.

Bebpo

Banned
Nice. This was the one game that made me want to get an Xbox One down the line. Thought I'd have to wait until DR4 to play the series again outside of the One.

Bessy67

Capcom: "Listen, Phil, the userbase of XBox One didn't develop as expected, we want to sell more copies. How about a Microsoft exclusive instead of a Xbox One exclusive?"

Pretty sure Capcom said DR3 met sales projections.

Dead Rising sold very well (for a launch game) and met expectations

Naminator

Banned
Ohhhh fuck yeah!

Now Sony needs to bring their exclusives to the PC, we are the neutral ground without the console war bullshit xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom