• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space 3 |OT| Can I Play With Madness?

nel e nel

I felt like I was missing something with the tram stations on Tau Volantis, I never had any other stations available. I'm guessing because the ones down the line were the side missions I had already completed, and the ones up the line were the ones that I hadn't gained the prompt to access yet? I guess that's kinda handy for going back for side missions you skipped, but did anyone actually say to themselves, "I'll just come back for that in six chapters..."? And you can't access them once the side mission is cleared, so you could easily wind up where the nearest tram station is as far as back tracking to the mission itself. Seems like an odd feature that would only benefit a few players while confounding the rest.

Yeah, the tram stations are only for backtracking to side missions if you don't do them right away. On the one hand it's like what did they even do this for, but on the other hand I appreciate that they put in the extra work to make such a detailed world.

Finished it a few days ago and just wanted to share my thoughts:

I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the length of the campaign. Kudos to Visceral for not going with the typical 8-10 hour campaign.

The weapon crafting system was interesting but to be honest I do prefer the older method where I had to find blueprints to make new weapons and nodes to upgrade them and also the specific ammo for each weapon. I really appreciated how rare the nodes were and how you had to think carefully before you used them. I'm looking forward to playing this on classic mode.

I have to say I regretted playing on normal, I was literally drowning in health packs, they were all over the place. I never felt the threat of running out of health. I never even had to craft any and by the end of the game I had enough somatic gel to craft dozens of them.

Tungsten having such a low drop rate compared to other loot seemed like an obvious way to make people buy it through microtransactions which I thing is annoying.

I loved the part with the abandoned space ships and how that whole part was reminiscent of DS1 but Tau Volantis was also a fantastic setting and thanks to this variety the game didn't overstay it's welcome despite it's lenght.

I also loved the introduction of sidequests, good call.

Having enemies constantly popping up behind the player feels cheap and gets old really fast.

Carver is completely irrelevant to the story in the solo campaign and should've been cut from that mode completely.

My biggest issue is with the ending:

I hate it when the ending first implies that the main character dies and then after the credits you get something indicating that he's not dead after all. What's the point of this? Either let your character die a hero or stop trying to make an impact with a suposed death scene only to throw it out the window a few minutes later.

I also have a question for codecow. I really liked the characters in Extraction and was happy when you decided to continue that storyline with Severed but will we ever know what happened to
Lexine?

All in all, I'm happy to say that this game is a good conclusion to a trilogy that in my opinion is one of the best things this generation has given us. You can definitely tell that a lot of work was put into this game and that the team had the intention to make this the definitive Dead Space.
Congratulations to the boys and girls at Visceral. Looking forward to what you bring us next.

Sorry for the wall of text.

NZNova

I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would (playing solo). However the scares are a bit too predictable (walk into room, look for vents, activate item that triggers the monster closet, repeat) and I can't remember if it was this blatant in the last one or not.

MoxManiac

By getting rid of the save stations and implementing these auto-save points people are now just saving their files to USB sticks and backing it up in case they die in hardcore mode which makes it much easier to beat. That is what my first post was about, Visceral had to ditch the save stations for co-op so if there was no co-op we would still have save stations most likely.

People would still be able to exploit hardcore mode with save stations, unless they went back to the DS2 hardcore model (3 saves)

JJD

People would still be able to exploit hardcore mode with save stations, unless they went back to the DS2 hardcore model (3 saves)

I can't understand why people are bothered on how other people will play the game.

DS3 is not a competitive multi player game.

Who cares if you're going to cheat?

My biggest issue is with the ending:

(Mass Effect 3 spoiler)

Thanks for spoiling the ending of Mass Effect 3, jackass! Much appeciated!

Spoiler tags in an OT are for spoilers pertaining to that specific game, unless you use some fucking common sense and indicate otherwise!

Mike M

Nick N

Spoiler tags in an OT are for spoilers pertaining to that specific game, unless you use some fucking common sense and indicate otherwise!

It's honestly a pretty minor spoiler in the context of the ending to ME3, but yeah, that was a boner.

nel e nel

Playing Classic mode right now, and still digging it. Even with only using the plasma cutter (haven't gotten enough resources to purchase any of the other guns yet) it's a manageable challenge. (Yes, even chapter 5). I think part of the reason I'm finding it not too bad is that I did my first run solo on Impossible, and that was a beyotch in parts.

Just curious though for anyone else that's done Classic, I'm assuming there is no point in getting the resource packs with weapon parts since crafting is disabled?

Replicant

Well, this thread is quieter than the copy/paste dungeons of the Disposal Service area in DS3. I just finished the game and I thought the ending was disappointing. I like Isaac too much and that was such a crappy way to end his story.

I am really disappointed with Dead Space 3 in general. And I love Dead Space 2 and 1. What went through the developers' mind to come up with this worse turn for the franchise? Mind you, there are some fun, awesome parts (space exploration, gravity-defying space travel) in it but they are obscured by the horrible, horrible parts. Such as:

* FAIL auto save. It's far and few actually. And it occurs in the weirdest places of all and hardly obvious. So if you quit halfway through a chapter before reaching an auto-save point, you'll be screwed and have to repeat the entire chapter again.

* Inventory save that actually forces you to quit. This is fine and dandy if everything else works with this in mind. Except for the fact that sub-missions require you to play the entire thing in one go. So if you quit halfway through, you'll have to start the sub-mission all over again. But if you don't save your inventory before a big battle, you may die and have to spend minutes crafting the weapon you want to use again.

* Enemy gangbang has become tiresome and lose its fun. Dead Space 2 had the right balance between hard and still being fun and tense. Dead Space 3, however, just throws all sorts of enemies with ridiculous speed in a small room with little possibility for you to maneuver. Forget about dismemberment tactics because they'll be too fast for you to even think through. Before you can kill off one enemy via dismemberment, others will have cut you to pieces.

* Lack of atmosphere in the 2nd half of the game. The dread and tension that was deep space in the 1st half of the game is gone the minute you reach Tau Volantis. To make things worse, there's a serious Dragon Age 2's cut and paste of dungeons in the sub-missions. I swear I can't tell the difference between the Armory and the Disposal Service area. Are they actually meant to be the same area? It doesn't seem like it but they look similar anyway. The difference is that the route that you take to explore the area.

* Weapon crafting is too cumbersome and time-consuming. I want to be able to choose my weapon and upgrade it accordingly instead of choosing to buy spare parts, using robots to find resources, etc. It doesn't help that this crafting system is not backed up by efficient save system that can manually save your creation should you choose to do so without quitting the game (which is a big no-no if you haven't reached a certain checkpoint in the game). Moreover, the tactics that you use to have when it comes to what weapons and ammos you need to bring is completely gone due to the new streamlined ammo.

* Human enemies and some of the bullet sponges monsters are the worst thing to ever be introduced in this series. This series doesn't have the right mechanic to do a cover shootout and the whole human battle feels so awkward and forced. Even Mass Effect series have better cover shootout.

* Story and ending was meh to bad.

Post finishing DS2 I was keen to replay the game again in other difficulty levels, with this game it feels like a chore. On that note, some of the MP trophy/achievement requirements are such turn-off. What's the likelihood that my random co-op partner(s) are so fucking useless that I have to revive him 10 bloody times?! That'd only be achievable if you cheat and have a friend who happens to play at the same time as you do and you ask him to get hurt often so I can revive him again and again.

I really hope the single-player DLC will somehow wash away the unpleasant taste of the main game but I'm not holding my breath that it'll fix the ending or give me a better impression of this installment.

* FAIL auto save. It's far and few actually. And it occurs in the weirdest places of all and hardly obvious. So if you quit halfway through a chapter before reaching an auto-save point, you'll be screwed and have to repeat the entire chapter again.

* Inventory save that actually forces you to quit. This is fine and dandy if everything else works with this in mind. Except for the fact that sub-missions require you to play the entire thing in one go. So if you quit halfway through, you'll have to start the sub-mission all over again. But if you don't save your inventory before a big battle, you may die and have to spend minutes crafting the weapon you want to use again.

* Enemy gangbang has become tiresome and lose its fun. Dead Space 2 had the right balance between hard and still being fun and tense. Dead Space 3, however, just throws all sorts of enemies with ridiculous speed in a small room with little possibility for you to maneuver. Forget about dismemberment tactics because they'll be too fast for you to even think through. Before you can kill off one enemy via dismemberment, others will have cut you to pieces.

I just started playing dead space 3 on chapter 4 and I can see what you mean already with the gangbang.

P.s if anyone wanna do coop let me know :)

NZNova

OK so question time. Last time I played the game I had like, 300+ rounds for my trusty plasma cutter. Then, today I downloaded some 170mb patch, and when I got back into the game I had like 50 rounds. What the heck?

Did this happen to anyone else or am I going nuts?

Mike M

Nick N
OK so question time. Last time I played the game I had like, 300+ rounds for my trusty plasma cutter. Then, today I downloaded some 170mb patch, and when I got back into the game I had like 50 rounds. What the heck?

Did this happen to anyone else or am I going nuts?

Was the 300 the number displayed on you weapon select HUD and 50 the number in your inventory? Because your inventory counts clips, not rounds.

But that would mean you PC clip only held six rounds, and I'm pretty sure it's more than that even without upgrades...

Saw this on the Dead Space twitter account:

http://www.nytimes.com/best-sellers-books/hardcover-graphic-books/list.html

Honestly, I'm a little surprised at how high Liberation is ranked on the list. It's a good book (especially if you compare it to non-gn stuff like Catalyst (god, was that awful)), but you have to think the appeal of the IP would be somewhat limited, given the subject matter).
I saw that posted on their Facebook page. If the book is selling that well, the game can't be doing that bad can it? Whatever the case may be, I hope this encourages Visceral (and EA!) to produce another Dead Space game for the next-gen. I still think the DS series is one of the best looking franchises this gen so it will be mind blowing on the PS4/720.

NZNova

Was the 300 the number displayed on you weapon select HUD and 50 the number in your inventory? Because your inventory counts clips, not rounds.

But that would mean you PC clip only held six rounds, and I'm pretty sure it's more than that even without upgrades...

It was displayed in the weapon select HUD. It said 360 or so one night, and when i reloaded my save game it said 50.

JustinID

Neo Member
Did they manipulate the last part near the endboss to stretch the game a little bit more? I mean, I'm getting killed with only one slash from any kind of enemy. I'm playing on hard, but I'm sure that this was not the case during the game...

Mike M

Nick N
Did they manipulate the last part near the endboss to stretch the game a little bit more? I mean, I'm getting killed with only one slash from any kind of enemy. I'm playing on hard, but I'm sure that this was not the case during the game...

I thiiiiiiink the black slashers have an instant kill attack, and I thiiiiiiink if you don't keep running between enemies the level implodes around you and kills you. But I took normal damage from the enemies during my play through.

void666

Banned

They are not stronger. But if you take too long to kill them you die instantly because of the scenario being destroyed behind you. It took me a few deaths to realise this. I thought iwas being insta killed by the necros.

GlamFM

Banned
Finished the game with a friend in Co-Op yesterday.

Really great game, I´d still rank the 3 games in the order they came out, but I really enjoyed this one too.

DS 1 - 9,5
DS 2 - 9,0
DS 3 - 8,5

I´m ready for Next Gen Dead Space.

Really sorry about that. Edited so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

They are not stronger. But if you take too long to kill them you die instantly because of the scenario being destroyed behind you. It took me a few deaths to realise this. I thought iwas being insta killed by the necros.

I had the same issue, was pretty annoying untill I realized what was happening. Then I just ran through it ignoring the enemies as much as possible.

REV 09

finished it last night. didn't much like the end areas, but overall it was still quite good. i would rank them 2>1>3. i haven't tried the co-op yet though.

Replicant

Yeah, I didn't understand what's going on in that part either. It was so stupid that I got instant-killed by something in one moment when earlier I was doing fine while struggling against one Black Necro. So after dying for the N-th time, I just had about enough and just stasis'd every enemy post the last tentacle and sprint like there's no tomorrow.

My rating:

DS2 - Perfect 10
DS1 - 9.5
DS3 - 6

Playing Classic mode right now, and still digging it. Even with only using the plasma cutter (haven't gotten enough resources to purchase any of the other guns yet) it's a manageable challenge. (Yes, even chapter 5). I think part of the reason I'm finding it not too bad is that I did my first run solo on Impossible, and that was a beyotch in parts.

Just curious though for anyone else that's done Classic, I'm assuming there is no point in getting the resource packs with weapon parts since crafting is disabled?

Actually, you still want to get those for two reasons - to upgrade your RIG, and you still need resources to build blueprint guns. Crafting is not fully disabled, they just make it so that the only blueprints available are classic weapons. Also you can still add circuits. You just can't build guns from scratch.

EDIT: Oh wait, are you talking about like gun frames and tesla cores? I thought you meant spare parts boxes and stuff. You definitely want spare parts boxes, and to send out your bots regularly. But I never found gun parts in my classic run, I think they were all removed in that mode.

Anyone with some good weapons schematics for hard difficulty?

Right now im using a semi automatic gun and a shotgun with some acid damage properties and extra ammo.

Mike M

Nick N

Right now im using a semi automatic gun and a shotgun with some acid damage properties and extra ammo.

Force gun on top with whatever attachment you want (Most upper attachments aren't super great. I think I went with some random stasis enhancing one that provided a slight boost to clip or reload or something?), rocket launcher on the bottom with ammo box. I upped the clip size of the rocket launcher to 3 rockets, so with this configuration you can get off six of them before needing to reload.

Also, found that if you cancel the reload animation with kinesis, you glitch it out and get another clip worth of ammo (Even though the indicator still says 0 until you fire). Then when you run out, you just do it again until you can get a breather and do a full reload to get back up to six shots.

At least I think it's a glitch and not an intentional feature. Sure seems glitchy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, top attachment is Damage Guard. Essential for explosive weapons!

Minamu

First time in here since the release! I'm at chapter 14 now and I'm wondering exactly how the saving system works? Does it truly only save my progress whenever it says "progress saving"? It seems a bit odd that I have to complete an optional mission in one sitting for it to save properly but I haven't died yet and turned it off after so I don't know what would happen. I got teleported back a few meters during my very first save and had to watch a cutscene unfold again. Seems rather clumsy tbh :( So I've been playing it in chunks and only turn it off after I've seen a save happen (which means I could be stuck for what feels like hours on end, tying up my life considerably).

raindoc

my loadout:

weapon 1 for crowd control and (spoiler chapter 16+)
for the alien necromorphs that are usually accompanied by smaller enemies
: javelin chaingun & rocket launcher (safety guard & ammo box)
upgrades focus on damage and clip size, for both tools.

weapon 2, my go-to tool of destruction: negotiator line gun with plasma engine and "diffraction torus" (damage support and ammo box)
the secondary fire mode creates a blast that knocks every enemy around you backwards, it serves as a "panic button".
upgrades focus on damage and rate of fire for the line gun, damage for the lower tool.

works wonders even on impossible.

Was already mentioned earlier in the thread and more than likely, not true. March 3rd is a Sunday and DLC is never released on that day. More than likely, if it is released next week, it will be the 5th.

So this DLC will be the true ending?
According to a leak,
Clarke and Carver must escape the Tau Volantis and make their way to the Terra Nova where some fanatical Unitologists are having a big bash.

georgc

I have always enjoyed the dead space games and movies. Are the books and graphic novels worth it and a good addition to the universe? What would be a good start?

Mike M

Nick N
I have always enjoyed the dead space games and movies. Are the books and graphic novels worth it and a good addition to the universe? What would be a good start?
I haven't read Catalyst, but I'd rate the Aftermath movie the least (What was with that awful CGI? Did they run out of money?). If you liked that, they're probably all worth your time.

Start with Martyr, proceed in chronological order.

Okay, how the hell do I kill this boss without any long range weapons? I'm on chapter 12 and I'm fighting the
necromorph alien monster that spits out little monsters occasionally
. All I have are a ripper gun that doesn't launch rippers, and a grenade launcher with a flame thrower attachment. The grenades don't reach the weak point of the boss, and there's nothing I can use kinesis on to kill it.

Mike M

Nick N
Okay, how the hell do I kill this boss without any long range weapons? I'm on chapter 12 and I'm fighting the
necromorph alien monster that spits out little monsters occasionally
. All I have are a ripper gun that doesn't launch rippers, and a grenade launcher with a flame thrower attachment. The grenades don't reach the weak point of the boss, and there's nothing I can use kinesis on to kill it.
Think maybe you have to get to the very edge of the cliff to be in range with that loadout, but honestly just starting the chapter over and building something suitable seems easier.

ElfArmy177

Game has been great so far! I don't understand why there was so much hate towards deadspace 3 at first. Sure the game has more action to it, but its done very well. However, when the F will EA learn to stop putting ignorant/frustrating parts in deadspace!! It was like the asteroid shooting all over again with the
cliff climbing crap!

Think maybe you have to get to the very edge of the cliff to be in range with that loadout, but honestly just starting the chapter over and building something suitable seems easier.

Yeah, that's what I did since it's at the very beginning of the chapter.

i'm on chapter 7, and enjoying myself so far. first run through and playing on hard. looking forward to see where they go with the story in this one

typical dead space game (i loved 1 and 2), some of the clunky mechanics back in this one plus some new ones. in particular:

-huge ammo/health drops right before every single enemy gang bang. you know when every single one is coming due to this. would be nice if these were less predictable

-regenerator. this is the worst enemy in the game, nearly ruined the end of dead space 2 and has made multiple appearances so far. just kill them off for good

-weapon forging is cumbersome. cool concept but executed poorly IMO. due to this i'm just using the stock weapons and upgrading them as i go

-the savepoints are too few and far between. having to turn off the system to go out and not remembering when the last autosave was has me repeating a lot of stuff when i get back to the game

-fetch quests, fetch quests, fetch quests. ship is out of gas, issac go fill it up. steering wheel is missing, issac go find it. ship could use a nicer set of rims, issac go get them

a lot of these are present in the first 2 games so the problems aren't new to ds3. but i feel like the game needs to evolve to fix some of them

I am really disappointed with Dead Space 3 in general. And I love Dead Space 2 and 1.

Same.

What went through the developers' mind to come up with this worse turn for the franchise?

I never really put too much stock in the people shouting, "Rawr...EA ruins everything!" Now though...with Bioware's work on Dragon Age II and Mass Effect 3...and now Visceral with this. Yeah. EA.

With that said, maybe a number of key players left Visceral over the years? Not sure. I know Codecow has been here from the start but it's not like he would be able to say anything. EA wants all their games to have multiplayer and microtransactions. Those two things really took Dead Space in a less than optimal direction.

Mind you, there are some fun, awesome parts (space exploration, gravity-defying space travel) in it but they are obscured by the horrible, horrible parts.

The sound and sense of "holy fuck...I'm in outer space, vulnerable and out in the open" was sublime in the original space, as well as the sound when you were in a vacuum. Now? It's just floating about in space. Still pretty. Still interesting but a shadow of what it once was.

Someone should be fired over this.

The fact that they implemented this because some players would come up with a work around? That's as stupid a reason as you can get...unless by doing it, players could also make the microtransaction nonsense completely irrelevant? I don't know.

In the end however...the save system is utterly ridiculous. If I want to play, I need to put enough time aside and hope for an autosave. I'm looking for the autosave symbol more than I'm looking for necromorphs.

Universal ammo. It made all of the weapons irrelevant. Stick with the weapon you like...not the weapon you need or the weapon you only have ammo for.

At no point will I be waist deep in stress and trouble and be forced to use the ripper because it's all I have at the moment. Those were defining moments in Dead Space 1 & 2 and simply will not be experienced in 3.

Having a necromorph spawn behind you is not a new thing. In this game however, I've had necromorphs literally drop down on top of me or spawn underneath me with hardly any opportunity to do anything but chew a healthpack and grind through.

Best still...starting a saved game and loading into a point where three necromorphs have already spawned and are charging you. Fantastic work, Visceral.

* Lack of atmosphere in the 2nd half of the game. The dread and tension that was deep space in the 1st half of the game is gone the minute you reach Tau Volantis. To make things worse, there's a serious Dragon Age 2's cut and paste of dungeons in the sub-missions. I swear I can't tell the difference between the Armory and the Disposal Service area. Are they actually meant to be the same area? It doesn't seem like it but they look similar anyway. The difference is that the route that you take to explore the area.

Everything had a place in the original. There was a "sameyness" to things but you were in a space ship. It might be similar at times but everything seemed to make sense. It was like they had an spaceship engineer giving them advice like..."this goes here and no...that can't go here. This goes here in a planet-crack class spaceship."

Dead Space 2 although not quite as strong as the original still made sense. I felt like I was playing a game that was crafted by a group of people that took pride in what they were making.

There's none of that in Dead Space 3. I can remember areas quite clearly from the first two games but in the third game? Nothing...and it's only been a week since I gave the game away.

* Weapon crafting is too cumbersome and time-consuming. I want to be able to choose my weapon and upgrade it accordingly instead of choosing to buy spare parts, using robots to find resources, etc. It doesn't help that this crafting system is not backed up by efficient save system that can manually save your creation should you choose to do so without quitting the game (which is a big no-no if you haven't reached a certain checkpoint in the game). Moreover, the tactics that you use to have when it comes to what weapons and ammos you need to bring is completely gone due to the new streamlined ammo.

The crafting system is actually quite well done. I don't enjoy it in a Dead Space game however. However clever the system it is, it all feels like a contrived vehicle to deliver a microtransaction model as per EA's wishes.

* Human enemies and some of the bullet sponges monsters are the worst thing to ever be introduced in this series. This series doesn't have the right mechanic to do a cover shootout and the whole human battle feels so awkward and forced. Even Mass Effect series have better cover shootout.

The second time where I encountered humans on the...snow planet...whatever it was called...that's where I stopped playing. The plasma cutter...you know...the tool that "space engineers" use for cutting stuff? Yeah...apparently the bad guy's armor is made of pretty substantial stuff.

They just aren't as smart with this game as they were with the first two. From the sloppy implementation of the human opponents to the way that Isaac walks in a blizzard, wearing his helmet and still lifts his arm to act as a shield against the wind and snow...to the fact that they spell it "Telsa" and not "Tesla".

Sloppy.

* Story and ending was meh to bad.

Didn't finish it but at the point where I gave up on it...zero fucks were being given by me about Isaac, his stupid love triangle...some new villain head honcho that everyone seems to know but me or the markers.

Post finishing DS2 I was keen to replay the game again in other difficulty levels, with this game it feels like a chore. On that note, some of the MP trophy/achievement requirements are such turn-off. What's the likelihood that my random co-op partner(s) are so fucking useless that I have to revive him 10 bloody times?! That'd only be achievable if you cheat and have a friend who happens to play at the same time as you do and you ask him to get hurt often so I can revive him again and again.

The moment I was done the original and Dead Space 2...I immediately started a second playthrough...and then a third. The Dead Space 2 hardcore run I did was a defining moment for me this generation of gaming.

I really hope the single-player DLC will somehow wash away the unpleasant taste of the main game but I'm not holding my breath that it'll fix the ending or give me a better impression of this installment.

They can fuck right off with their DLC. Visceral lost the plot...both figuratively and literally.

Dead Space 3 might very well be a great looking game and for those that are willing to settle for "good enough" , I suppose then that is precisely what Dead Space 3 is. Sound and lighting is still spectacular but once again, not as exceptional as the first two.

I expected more from Visceral because I thought they were capable of more. I actually think Dead Space 3 is more of a disappointment than something like Mass Effect 3 because I genuinely expected something spectacular from them like the first two games in the series.

I'm midway through. Just played in 3D for a few hours. I've just done the first sub mission on Tau, and just got past the 'piece of shit' and had the storm break. 3D works pretty well with the latest version of TriDef. I'm happy to report.

I'm rocking a rail machine gun thing with stasis coating above a bolo, and a souped up plasma cutter. I'm enjoying the scavenging and upgrades. Anyway, I should have gone to be a while ago. I just wanted to say it's working great with TriDef in 3d (on PC obviously) and that I'm still really enjoying it.

But yeah, no saves during side missions is hella stupid. That's my only main complaint at about the halfway mark.

Well, I'm taking a break and starting on my backlog (Uncharted 3, The Witcher 1&2, Metro 2033) after dying in such a foolish manner on hardcore. Was doing excellent, never having much issue with anything at all. Hell, I achieved no damage during the drill sequence for the first time since playing the demo.

Then I got cocky and didn't wait for one of the huge slabs on the cliff climb to fall away completely before hopping over. I touched the top of it, but apparently kinetic force acts opposite of the motion driving the object.

Pretty much just burnt out right now. I'd still like to revisit soon to get some co-op done and hopefully clear that mode (DLC hopefully around the corner as well), but I think almost 5 complete runs is enough.

Top Bottom