• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Death Stranding Discussion (12/2016 trailer)

New yongyea video about a couple of death stranding easter eggs located in Horizon Zero Dawn: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT9eqPDprZk

The doll is referred to as "Stranded Figure"

easteregg1quue6.png

C6is2EaVwAAhiO-.jpg

Kojima insists that he isn't playing around and that this is a part of his job. Is he showing off a scene or scenario from Death Stranding? Remember, Kojima uses toys such as LEGO to assist with recreating his vision!

Metalgus

Banned
C6is2EaVwAAhiO-.jpg

Kojima insists that he isn't playing around and that this is a part of his job. Is he showing off a scene or scenario from Death Stranding? Remember, Kojima uses toys such as LEGO to assist with recreating his vision!

For those interested, know that this is set 21306-1 : The Beatles Yellow Submarine. More info : http://brickset.com/sets/21306-1/The-Beatles-Yellow-Submarine

I wonder if the reference to the Beattles is meaningful. Probably not.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
YO WTF

Edit: for real, wtf. What's with these equations and Easter eggs in Horizon?

Kojima, why you so cryptic??????

He seriously has a Hermen Hulst mousepad?

Aha, right? I think HH was giving them to Kojima Pro members during one of their more recent gatherings. It really seems like those teams mesh well together which bodes very well for things to come!

It is especially awful to bump a thread with a title like this, but that mousepad is pretty dope.

I would feel bad but the reactions people have to this thread being bumped over the course of the past 5 months have allowed it to become a running joke at this point.

Not Drake

I saw this thread on top of the front page without realising it's just a bump. With Scorpio reveal happening at the same time I was ready to run into my bunker to save myself.

Thread should probably just be locked. I'd think that if something isn't prevalent enough for a new thread, to which the only option is bumping an old thread that has little relevance to what you've posted, then it probably just shouldn't be posted.

Needs to be a Kojima community thread or something.

Needs to be a Kojima community thread or something.

I'll post what I have for one this weekend. There's really nowhere else to post this and he's someone who provides updates frequently. Kojima Productions community thread. That way no MGS threads have DS stuff and no outdated threads like this get bumped.

Rephil

i recently watched 'Hannibal' with Mads. Really loved his performance! now i'm looking even more forward to this game/project! go kojima, go! :)

So we had the wrong Emma?
Edit: Lol at the mouse pad.

People use his Twitter account to try to figure out whose going to be in the game. In the past he tweeted a lot about Mads, and then he ended up being in the game. So, the speculation about Emma Stone largely centers around him being obsessed with La La Land.

HardRojo

People use his Twitter account to try to figure out whose going to be in the game. In the past he tweeted a lot about Mads, and then he ended up being in the game. So, the speculation about Emma Stone largely centers around him being obsessed with La La Land.

Oh, I just saw the rose from Beauty and the Beast there and thought of Emma Watson. I follow him on Twitter but I don't go in there too often so I miss most of his tweets.

Top Bottom