• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Debbie Reynolds Dead at 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Thanks for posting these ... Wonderful pics but also so sad ... :-(

nJoCESV.jpg

strafer

I'm glad that Billie was able to be in the new Star Wars movies with her mom, I hope that the entire crew all come together to support her during this time. She's only a few months older than me, and I know there's no way I would be able to handle this situation.

vsmt8lvkzxcevqcpqyhp.jpg

Woah, i didn't knew she was in the movie.

In a way, I want to say this is poetic... and romantic.

But I know a lot of the extended family must be really hurting right now...

I'm sure very surreal. Hopefully in time there will be healing and a certain understanding that Debbie Reynolds didn't have to grieve very much after the passing of her daughter.

Regginator

I just found out this woman is Carrie Fisher's mother. Damn, one day after her daughter. Their family must be absolutely devastated, even more so than "just" losing one relative.

Grym

RIP. I feel so bad for the surviving family right now. What a horrendous thing to go through for all of them

KooopaKid

Banned
I just finished watching Singin' In the Rain for the first time (In preparation for La La Land). What a wonderful movie and what talent coming from the 3 main stars. Then I went on to read about their respective carreers just to learn Debbie Reynolds passed away very recently and her daughter was Carrie Fisher. I didn't know. One day apart. It's very sad and unbelievable :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom