• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Zach

Holy crap, Big Poppa Pump is a complete mess at the '03 Rumble. The fans turned on him, his purple Lita thong is hanging out at the end, he's gassed, oh my gaaah. Ugly.

Holy crap, Big Poppa Pump is a complete mess at the '03 Rumble. The fans turned on him, his purple Lita thong is hanging out at the end, he's gassed, oh my gaaah. Ugly.
I remember listening to an interview where Scott Steiner said Triple H sabotaged that match by making it go 30 minutes.

It tickles me pink when carnies forget about google and wikipedia.

My pick has never lost during in-ring competition. A true shooter indeed.

triumph.jpg

Got a PSVR, thing is great! Works better than I thought it would and I'm pretty resilient to getting vr sick it seems.

Awesome, glad you are enjoying it. I haven't had a chance to try PSVR yet, only Oculus. A mate of mine is waiting on a pre-order for his PSVR. I don't know if Thumper would be up your alley or not, but it would be super fucking intense in VR.

I just finally got around to watching that Michinoku Pro Space War... thing. Pretty fucking amazing, I have to say.

Hasney

Oh, Thumper is totally super fucking intense in VR. Fave Five PSVR:

1. RIGS
2. Rez
3. Thumper
4. Eagle Flight
5. Driveclub VR (AVEC WHEEL)

Adree

Oh, Thumper is totally super fucking intense in VR. Fave Five PSVR:

1. RIGS
2. Rez
3. Thumper
4. Eagle Flight
5. Driveclub VR (AVEC WHEEL)

I tried the demo for Thumper and it legit made me too stressed to really consider buying at the moment. The Driveclub demo was kind of shocking with how immersive it is, I really enjoyed it. Rigs demo made me want to play all shooters like that from now on; a cut-down Titanfall 2 would be fucking amazing in VR.

I'm playing through Trackmania Turbo and Bound right now. Harmonix Music VR has been the best way to just show relatives what VR is in the simplest fashion.

Also major props to the Hulu app for having a nice environment to watch shit in. Anime looks fine on a giant screen sitting in some ridiculous virtual loft.

I tried the demo for Thumper and it legit made me too stressed to really consider buying at the moment. The Driveclub demo was kind of shocking with how immersive it is, I really enjoyed it. Rigs demo made me want to play all shooters like that from now on; a cut-down Titanfall 2 would be fucking amazing in VR.

I'm playing through Trackmania Turbo and Bound right now. Harmonix Music VR has been the best way to just show relatives what VR is in the simplest fashion.

How is Trackmania Turbo in VR? My buddy was thinking about picking it up.

I'm a huge TM mark, myself.

Adree

How is Trackmania Turbo in VR? My buddy was thinking about picking it up.

I'm a huge TM mark, myself.

They slowly ramp you up to real Trackmania style levels and only sections of the track are in first person but when it does go into those sections it looks incredible. I wish they'd let you stay first person all the time but I will admit the first time it did it (during a massive wall ride) I felt the tiniest bit of motion sickness (which went away quickly and was replaced by wanting to feel like that all the time.)

Syder

Toughest thing about Avatar Rumble is thinking what is the funniest wrestler to see in unexpected places around gaf.
Seeing fuckin' Berlyn in a Persona thread killed me.

They made the right choice for #1.

Agreed The Revival stole the show at every Takeover save Dallas and even that was great.

Just hoping that they keep their status as an elite team when they get called up, but Vincent going to Vincent, he will probably job them out to The Usos.

Am I too late to enter the avatar rumble?

They slowly ramp you up to real Trackmania style levels and only sections of the track are in first person but when it does go into those sections it looks incredible. I wish they'd let you stay first person all the time but I will admit the first time it did it (during a massive wall ride) I felt the tiniest bit of motion sickness (which went away quickly and was replaced by wanting to feel like that all the time.)

Sounds good. I'll probably recommend he gives it a go.

Pikma

Banned
Agreed The Revival stole the show at every Takeover save Dallas and even that was great.

Just hoping that they keep their status as an elite team when they get called up, but Vincent going to Vincent, he will probably job them out to The Usos.

Am I too late to enter the avatar rumble?
What do you mean? The Usos could actually have really great matches with the Revival, though they'd have to be heel vs heel

It will be a crime if the revival doesn't go to Smackdown. They are the tag team division equivalent of Sami zayn and Kevin Owen's and should naturally just feud forever with American alpha.

Hasney

It will be a crime if the revival doesn't go to Smackdown. They are the tag team division equivalent of Sami zayn and Kevin Owen's and should naturally just feud forever with American alpha.

Nah, they've made every team they've been against look like gold. They're too good to be locked into one feud.

They even had a good match with Enzo and Cass goshdarnnit.

Syder

I fear The Revival and DIY will be kept in NXT far longer than they need to be. There have been a few great tag team matches on the main roster this year but they look like child's play compared to the matches at TO: Brooklyn and TO: Toronto.

Top Bottom