• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Hasney

Yeah, I enjoyed that final Cesaro/Sheamus V New Day match, but it wasn't anywhere near to any Revival match in the past 12 months.

Top Wrasslegaffers of 2016:

Best Gimmick: Sephzilla
Best Shooter: Fox
Best Avatar: Tie - Zach and Biggest-Geek-Ever
Best Heel Heat: imbask
Best Face: Damn Silly
Best Drawing Power: DM

I am the face that...doesn't have nearly enough standing to run the place.

ultimate-warrior-vs-hulk-hogan.jpg

I'm only pretending to pass the torch, Damn Silly.

screen-shot-2015-10-22-at-9-56-15-pm.png

So, did AJ kind of just stop doing the calf crusher?

I may just be a pisswrecked idiot, but I really can't remember the last time he used it in a way that he did when he first started in WWE.

So, did AJ kind of just stop doing the calf crusher?

I may just be a pisswrecked idiot, but I really can't remember the last time he used it in a way that he did when he first started in WWE.
His movelist is so large I somehow forgot it was his go to finisher for a while. He's saving all of its energy to make Cena tap at the rumble. ;)

Hasney

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/5jlwab/after_russo_left_wwf_he_would_email_vince/

New Vince McMahon anecdotes from Russo:

*Vince types in abbreviations. Russo said after he left the company, he wanted to keep an open line with Vince so he'd always e-mail him Holiday greetings, well wishes, etc. Every e-mail Russo sent, Vince would simply respond with "Thx" every single time.

*Vince had, or possibly still has, a 15-foot painting of himself riding a unicorn in his living room, according to Ferrera.

*Russo/Vince/Ferrera were planning the finish to Breakdown 98 (Undertaker and Kane simultaneously pin Austin) in Vince's living room and he made them act out the finish to see how it would work. Ferrera can't remember who was the one eating the pin, but said it definitely wasn't Vince.

*Vince refused to show any weakness during the Stephanie kidnapping angle. Ferrera was producing the segment and said he kept telling Vince he needed to look scared and vulnerable and disheveled because his daughter was missing and possibly dead. Vince walked into the segment looking like he just stepped out of hair and makeup, and after some prodding, he messed up a few strands of hair on the front of his head and said "THERE GODDAMNIT, ARE YOU HAPPY?!"

I only just found out about this. This is all gold, especially the Unicorn paiting.

shaowebb

Real talk. Goto deserves a belt. Shibata is stellar but I think its time Goto carries some gold around. Everything he does is finish worthy and he can put over anything.

His movelist is so large I somehow forgot it was his go to finisher for a while. He's saving all of its energy to make Cena tap at the rumble. ;)

Haha, lets hope so!

I just saw a somewhat NSFW image, not sure it would be appropriate to link it here or not (little bit more than half naked Ibushi), but it is interesting. Fun to see long term story telling too.

Hasney

Bryan Alvarez of wrestling observer/figure 4 says that Alicia Fox is in a story with Noam Dar because when Noam Dar says "Fox" it sounds like "Fucks". Vince thinks it's hilarious that he can have somebody swear on his show and the censors can't do anything about it.

I know it's Alvarez, but I choose to believe this.

Heroman

Banned
Bryan Alvarez of wrestling observer/figure 4 says that Alicia Fox is in a story with Noam Dar because when Noam Dar says "Fox" it sounds like "Fucks". Vince thinks it's hilarious that he can have somebody swear on his show and the censors can't do anything about it.

I know it's Alvarez, but I choose to believe this.
That's the most Vince thing I have ever heard.

Raw64life

Real talk. Goto deserves a belt. Shibata is stellar but I think its time Goto carries some gold around. Everything he does is finish worthy and he can put over anything.

I want Goto to win the belt but only because I want Shibata to move on to bigger and better things.

Hasney

Fave Five Menomes and not what I just found VIA GOOGLE

1: Menome Technologies Inc - Has pictures of people on bikes rather than the drifter
2: The tag on Huffington Post
3: https://twitter.com/rosaljaneruda - Although last tweet was "Trump Wins", still no sign of the drifter
4: http://lolprofile.net/summoner/eune/menome - No drifters, even if if this was the same profile as WrassleGAF poster Menome
5: https://hub.docker.com/u/menome/ - He looks kind of like a drifter, but not THE drifter, so he's good

Sephzilla

Tcx8RyO.png

nSVIjAU.png

1. Sephzilla
  2. Zach
  3. Heroman
  4. avengers23
  5. OwensIsNow
  6. Kurita
  7. BewareTheBatsie
  8. PHOENIXZERO
  9. newdayrocks
  10. billy beane
  11. slabrock
  12. Empyrean Heaven
  13. Professor Beef
  14. Fox318
  15. Hex
  16. Tagyhag
  17. ReiGun
  18. UberTag
  19. Bronx-Man
  20. korly
  21. Serpentine
  22. Menome
  23. Browny
  24. kapowza
  25. Chaz Ashley
  26. Reneledarker
  27. HazySaiyan
  28. Scotia
  29. FlammableD
  30. miserable
c9Oixtt.png

latest

Gorilla: Ladies and gentlemen this forum has gone bananas! Phones have been ringing off the hook all night ever since entry into the Avatar Rumble officially opened! I barely got any sleep last night

Bobby: Now you know how your wife feels trying to sleep next to you!

Gorilla: Oh would you stop!

Bobby: Hey I'm just reporting the truth!

Gorilla: Interim NeoGAF President Data West Tunney has informed me that there's in fact only one spot left open for the Avatar Rumble! If you want in, you better act fast!

Sephzilla

If anyone wants in still, I'm totally willing to open up my spot for a MEGA POWERS style alliance. I'd just like to have some say in the pick ;)

Menome

1. imbask
2. NVM
3. OwensIsNow
4. Tiffani-Amber Thiessen
5. strobogo

1.) I've worked more people into a shoot this year than imbask will the rest of his career.

2.) I only lose money on bets, not important things like GAF-access.

3.) When he was busy being pushed violently out of his mother's unmentionables, I was probably playing Half-Life. I think we know who wins there.

4.) She's TAT.

5.) The closest you'll get, due to our shared love for Arn Anderson.

Striker

It doesn't :(

Edit: at least the PS4 version doesnt. I wouldn't be surprised if the PS3 version does because it's probably still a copy/paste of 2K14
Should have done that Rumble on Revenge (I assume it had Battle Royal, haven't played it in so long :( ) or No Mercy. Or older WWE games. Not give 2K money releasing games with so few features.

Top Bottom