• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Menome

Fave Five Menomes and not what I just found VIA GOOGLE

1: Menome Technologies Inc - Has pictures of people on bikes rather than the drifter

Looks like a corporate-getaway team-building organisation. The complete opposite of The Drifter's work dirty, travel hard ideals.

2: The tag on Huffington Post

The Huffington Post's "Menome" is not the same pronunciation as "Menome"

3: https://twitter.com/rosaljaneruda - Although last tweet was "Trump Wins", still no sign of the drifter

I'd never wear that shade of pink lipstick.

4: http://lolprofile.net/summoner/eune/menome - No drifters, even if if this was the same profile as WrassleGAF poster Menome

I'm registered in North America for League of Legends and I am nowhere near Rank 30. I'm Rank 100 on Battleborn though.

5: https://hub.docker.com/u/menome/ - He looks kind of like a drifter, but not THE drifter, so he's good

He's also connected to those corporate softies in (1) that have my name as their web address.

Now that I think of it, is Ken Anderson still on the TNA payroll or did he bail?

Havent seen him in ages and I probably watched more TNA this year then in the last 5.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
are the slammys still a thing? if it does, not that it matters but AJ should have it locked down after the year he had right?

Any L.A. People going to the live event? Sounds like a good one
Rome vs KO for KO's belt
Seff vs Rusev

I wish this was old school WWE and let Rome win the title to mess with us.

Menome

are the slammys still a thing? if it does, not that it matters but AJ should have it locked down after the year he had right?

Dave said not this year

vince-super-pissed-1449383246-800.jpg

"THAT TNA FLOPPY-HAIRED MIDGET CAN BEAT MY CENA, TAKE MY BELT, BUT HE'S NOT HAVING MY SLAMMIES!"

RBH

Jack is so money. The gentleman's duel was some classic hilarious wrestling shenanigans.

"Ten...five paces across the ring"

Jack Gallagher was one of the few things that got the Chicago crowd to wake up and actually react during the 205 Live taping.

As an aside, the Allstate arena is really odd as far as its location. It's located right next to a Target shopping center, and there's no signs on the road to indicate that you're approaching the arena, so you could easily miss it. The arena is so diminutive in how it looks that it could legit pass off as a movie theater that's right next to a Target.

Fox318

I bet you Steph is fuming over coachman picking against Ronda on TV.

With how she bitter she has been with her critics I wouldn't be shocked if she refuses to do WWE because of their relationship with coach.

enewtabie

Cena has had a career rejuvenation in my eyes since the US title. He can be himself and isn't strangled by Vince feeling the need to book him because of merch.

Wasn't Reigns making fun of Owen's Merchandise check or something to cover his laughing while in a headlock at a live event.

Anth0ny

I could see Reigns vs Cena happening at Mania

Cena's promo was "the new era goes through me" or whatever the fuck. doesn't sound like that's teasing a taker match.

Reigns will beat Cena, and Cena will shake that man's hand after the hard fought battle.

Cena's promo was "the new era goes through me" or whatever the fuck. doesn't sound like that's teasing a taker match.

Reigns will beat Cena, and Cena will shake that man's hand after the hard fought battle.
And both will be booed to hell. Rinse and repeat.

Menome

And a crowd that's booed Cena for ten years will boo Reigns and ask for Cena back.

Top Bottom