• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Disturbed has a new album.

Disturbed in 2016.

love me some Disturbed, come at me marks

Sephzilla

To think I was there live to see Sting's last match.

And I saw Warrior on the last weekend he was alive.

Oh. And I was at the PPV where Chris Benoit didn't show up because he was... busy.

You were on the plane ride from hell too, weren't you. WEREN'T YOU!

imBask

Banned
If you could only hire one, which ex-member of the SHIELD would you hire?
-- Roman Reigns
-- Dean Ambrose
-- Seth Rollins

I picked Roman.....

Ambrose is a durnk
Roman is a legit douche who loves himself a lot and that's dangerous in an office space
Rollins is a slightly lesser douche but he works hard and he's positive

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
If you could only hire one, which ex-member of the SHIELD would you hire?
-- Roman Reigns
-- Dean Ambrose
-- Seth Rollins

I picked Roman.....

Seth. Roman is damaged goods. I'm not sure he's salvageable. Seth's personality is meh, but people want to like him and he can be great in the ring.

Sephzilla

Ambrose is a slacker.

Rollins is a dangerous worker who dated and defended a Neo Nazi

Roman's biggest problem is that he was pushed incorrectly. With the right gimmick, he can be saved

tumblr_o47187Nscr1uap2cwo1_250.gif

imBask

Banned
Ambrose is a slacker.

Rollins is a dangerous worker who dated and defended a Neo Nazi

Roman's biggest problem is that he was pushed incorrectly. With the right gimmick, he can be saved

Roman's shoot interviews can't be forgotten dawg, he's a real A+ Douche

Seth is still the best out of all of them when it comes to in ring ability, and his character work in the past.

No point in picking Roman when they will NEVER use him in a way that will make him interesting, he will always be the unstoppable top dawg with comeback matches.

I like Seth in the ring but he's so lackluster on the mic. Always has been to me. Between Roman having infamously bad writing and Ambrose being one of the best on the mic in current WWE, with Seth, I can't tell if he is bad or just bland as fuck when he talks.

Sephzilla

If I had to pick any of the Shield guys to start a new promotion with I'd still pick Roman though, mostly because he has the most upside out of all three. Roman's biggest problem is Vince McMahon.

Kaladin

Fans cheered him like mad when he came back, and that was all it took to convince the whole front office there was dollar signs in him being face like Reigns and Dean

Yeah, but then he had to cut that promo about how he doesn't need the fans and all, and ever since then everything he's done has seemed flat.

Caderfix

If I had to pick any of the Shield guys to start a new promotion with I'd still pick Roman though, mostly because he has the most upside out of all three. Roman's biggest problem is Vince McMahon.

I think Seth does. He is talented in ring, can cut promos, looks good and is an indy darling. He's the type of guy you can count on when you need to put up a show and have the crowd behind.

Sephzilla

Seth is also a good choice, aside from his slight history of hurting coworkers.

I'd never take Dean though, given how much he seems to have regressed.

New Japan had so many opportunities to kill the Bullet Club in a big way while it still meant something. Now it's like a parody of itself and adding a guy like
Cody
won't help that.

Top Bottom