• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

H2KIIeg.jpg

Made it through what felt like 2 hours of Raw, saw that I still had 130 minutes remaining (granted that includes ads) and said out load "I don't think I can stomach this".
Bless my mother for giving me the most sagely advice there and then, "then don't watch it?"
Indeed, a great idea! I'll just do the youtube highlights, gosh its such a slog.

On other self congratulatory news, I earned myself a tiny trophy from my local borough who put me over, Nocturnowl is officially the most inspirational volunteer in my area...in 2016.
And all I could think as I was bestowed this was "boy, this is more prestigious than the Slammies!"

Zach

The Last Guardian is out for delivery!

But I'm totally in the middle of The Witcher III. D:

On other self congratulatory news, I earned myself a tiny trophy from my local borough who put me over, Nocturnowl is officially the most inspirational volunteer in my area...in 2016.
And all I could think as I was bestowed this was "boy, this is more prestigious than the Slammies!"

That's great!

Kaladin

Part of pre-sale?

Same thing they do for Mania each year. I think they're extending this kind of deal to the Big 4.

VIP PACKAGE
Each person in this group (maximum 4 people per group) will receive:

Survivor Series Ticket
Toyota Center
Seating – Ringside Rows 1-5
Collectible Chair
Sunday, November 19, 2017

NXT Ticket
Toyota Center
Saturday, November 18, 2017

Raw Ticket
Toyota Center
Monday, November 20, 2017

SmackDown LIVE Ticket (only with 4-Night Hotel Accommodations)
Toyota Center
Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Sunday Breakfast
Exclusive autograph session with WWE Superstars

Each person in this group will share one standard hotel room
3-Night Hotel Accommodations
Check-in Saturday, November 18, 2017
Check-out Tuesday, November 21, 2017

4-Night Hotel Accommodations
Check-out Wednesday, November 22, 2017

VIP Package Prices – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
1 Person - $1,950
2 People - $1,550 per person
3 People - $1,450 per person
4 People - $1,350 per person

VIP Package Prices – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
1 Person - $2,375
2 People - $1,875 per person
3 People - $1,675 per person
4 People - $1,575 per person

GOLD PACKAGE
Each person in this group (maximum 4 people per group) will receive:

Survivor Series Ticket
Toyota Center
Seating – 100 Level

NXT Ticket
Toyota Center
Seating – 100 Level
Saturday, November 18, 2017

Raw Ticket
Toyota Center
Seating – 100 Level
Monday, November 20, 2017

SmackDown LIVE Ticket (only with 4-Night Hotel Accommodations)
Toyota Center
Seating – 100 Level
Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Sunday Breakfast
Exclusive autograph session with WWE Superstars

Each person in this group will share one standard hotel room
3-Night Hotel Accommodations
Check-out Tuesday, November 21, 2017

4-Night Hotel Accommodations
Check-out Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Gold Package Prices – 3-Night Hotel Accommodations
1 Person - $1,475
2 People - $1,075 per person
3 People - $975 per person
4 People - $875 per person

Gold Package Prices – 4-Night Hotel Accommodations
1 Person - $1,850
2 People - $1,350 per person
3 People - $1,150 per person
4 People - $1,050 per person

Section, row, and seat assigned on a first-come, first-served basis by Travel Package tier

imBask

Banned
Have you played it?

P.S. My old eyes can't tell the difference between 60 FPS and 10 FPS anyway.

I never played a game from that team and i'm really not interested, I just love to bait the fanboys because boy are they an intense bunch

Zach

I eventually want to go to one of all the WWE PPVs. Thankfully, living near Atlanta, Orlando and Miami, that should be able to happen.

Don't do it.

QLpQCQA.png

It's a trap.

I never played a game from that team and i'm really not interested, I just love to bait the fanboys because boy are they an intense bunch

Why does that make you happy, imbask? Why do you want to cause distress?

So Meltzer said last night that they are definitely talking about making NXT a live show, and Alvarez mentioned he heard it was happening.

Seems like a weird decision in a lot of ways.

Kaladin

So Meltzer said last night that they are definitely talking about making NXT a live show, and Alvarez mentioned he heard it was happening.

Seems like a weird decision in a lot of ways.

That would have to pull it out of Full Sail and make it a full time touring product.

That would have to pull it out of Full Sail and make it a full time touring product.

There's no way that's viable. NXT already loses money and that would make it even worse. On top of that, you'd only be able to draw with NXT is very specific markets, so you'd have to run the same four or five markets every week and that'd soon burn those cities out.

Kaladin

There's no way that's viable. NXT already loses money and that would make it even worse. On top of that, you'd only be able to draw with NXT is very specific markets, so you'd have to run the same four or five markets every week and that'd soon burn those cities out.

All they would have to do is make the live show a part of the touring runs. Film it in the same kind of places they tour nationally and it shouldn't be much more money than it already is.

Pikma

Banned
Suda is like the Vader of video games, everyone knows him but no one can actually remember one good thing he ever did. And he has this weird following of people trying to tell you that "he did a great Wii game once eventhough it sold like 24 copies"
You're a big piece of... a human being and I fully disagree...

I love you btw

You're awesome imbask!

All they would have to do is make the live show a part of the touring runs. Film it in the same kind of places they tour nationally and it shouldn't be much more money than it already is.

Which would kill the mystique of NXT as the hot, kind of outsider-y brand.

Which means this is exactly what they'll do because they didn't learn from WWECW debacle.

Kaladin

Which would kill the mystique of NXT as the hot, kind of outsider-y brand.

Which means this is exactly what they'll do because they didn't learn from WWECW debacle.

Not really. You keep it the hot outsider brand by keeping it in smaller venues, just live and on the road.

It would be similar to when ROH started doing live PPVs, the crowds just got hotter because it was live and not taped.

Not really. You keep it the hot outsider brand by keeping it in smaller venues, just live and on the road.

It would be similar to when ROH started doing live PPVs, the crowds just got hotter because it was live and not taped.

But that would require they film it on Monday or Tuesday then, and the discussion is apparently about live on Wednesday.

Heroman

Banned
You would have to bring a film crew, set up ect it would be super expensive for a thong that doesn't bring in any money.

Kaladin

But that would require they film it on Monday or Tuesday then, and the discussion is apparently about live on Wednesday.

Why would they have to do it Monday or Tuesday? Keep it separate from the main touring rosters and do it in smaller venues like they have been touring in.

Filming NXT live anywhere that's not Full Sail is a massive money investment. Even filming it live at Full Sail wouldn't be cheap if you are doing it every week.

Why would they have to do it Monday or Tuesday? Keep it separate from the main touring rosters and do it in smaller venues like they have been touring in.

Because setting up a building for a live broadcast and then live broadcasting a show is expensive no matter how small the building is.

Kaladin

NXT's main problem is that it's on Wed. I think if they changed it to either a Friday or Saturday show and made it two hours regularly, they could do it at Full Sail easily live.

NXT's main problem is that it's on Wed. I think if they changed it to either a Friday or Saturday show and made it two hours regularly, they could do it at Full Sail easily live.

I'm telling you man, "easily" and "live" don't go together. Hell, WWE only just recently brought SD to a live format after fifteen years of not doing it because of the logistical problems it creates.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Nobody.

They will do a 8 man ladder match to get guys on the card then a fan fav will win and job to a heel the next night to get some heat.
I hate how realistic this sounds.

Please let Miz have an actual feud with someone for Mania. Please let the IC match actually matter and not be another random ladder match. Miz should have a hot feud going in to Mania and put someone over before moving up to the main event.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
As far as I can tell Emmalina's gimmick is going to be that she's really hot and that hopefully nobody noticed Emma was really hot to begin with.

korly

I went to Survivor Series 2009 because I was hanging out in DC that day, got drunk, and thought it would be funny to drag the other 2 people who were drinking with me down into that muck.

It was not a good show! But I got nosebleeds for $15 each.

Top Bottom