• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Depeche Mode rejects claim by Richard Spencer that they're 'band of alt right'

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Don't ask this guy about what music he enjoys.

Anytime you talk about him, it should be about how he's a Nazi, not what his favourite fucking band is.

Acorn

"Provocateur" is quickly becoming just another sugar-coaty bullshit buzzword because racist white supremacists are too fragile to be called racist white supremacist.
It's always been used by media for this purpose. It's basically code for " he's evil but we are too"

Easy_D

never left the stone age
so the alt-right is going to try to own the Hyper Edge Lordosis Syndrome?

Ow the edge.

Edgy social outcasts hate everything because they feel they don't belong. They group together and instead of becoming decent people they decide it's everyone else that's wrong.

Attack and degrade me for the color of my skin, whatever.

Besmirch the good name of Depeche Mode?

ZL06X_s-200x150.gif

Easy_D

never left the stone age
There's literally nothing in Swedish media about the obvious nazi symbolism in Ace of Bace's lyrics and videos

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

When I think about what music the weirdo alt right listens too Depeche Mode is not it. I always figured the alt-right listens to nightcore because animu.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This would already be a marginal news item if this guy was actually in any way important and wasn't just in the news for being a Nazi who got punched in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom