• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 beta codes and preload is up (for PS4)

Mikey Jr.

Got it through the HK store after not getting my code from Amazon today.

Side question: do items from the HK store download faster for anyone else? For example, It only took 10 minutes to download the beta. The same amount of data usually takes 6x that long to transfer on the US store for me.

Haha, no idea man. Never used it. 10 minutes is pretty damn fast though.

mhayze

don't look for the Demo in the store, just redeem the code as-is.

I did - how do I now get the beta installed on PS4?
[Edit] Never mind, I figured it out - you have to use the "Redeem a code" option on the PlayStation Web site (or presumably also from the PS4 directly) - I thought that was a Bungie code, not a Sony code.

Orayn

Just checking, but doing an Amazon preorder and redeeming on PS4 won't lock me out of doing the beta on PC next month, right? Since I'll be getting another code if I preorder that version?

Fallen92

Got it through the HK store after not getting my code from Amazon today.

Side question: do items from the HK store download faster for anyone else? For example, It only took 10 minutes to download the beta. The same amount of data usually takes 6x that long to transfer on the US store for me.

Oh man thank God I still have my Japanese account, currently downloading it from there and I do sort of feel like the store loads faster than the US one and the download is faster as well. Could just be a coincidence though.

Calvinpewpewpew

Neo Member
If anyone has a US code to pay forward, I will send MY code to someone who asks whenever Amazon deigns to send it to me. Can't believe they are this slow :(

urge26

pretty simple if you want an additional code, preorder from Amazon, preload your beta with the code that comes 2 seconds after, cancel your preorder.

everyer

Im ready...My body is ready, GET HYPE, SON!

Can't wait for it all. Can't wait for the buttery smooth gameplay, a solid strike, and few awesome tricks.

Then I can't wait for everybody to get back on line and start beetching about it. How its 1.5...and yada yada. How "Bungo" is full of sheet...and how bad the weapons balancing is (its a beta). I can't wait for the incessant back and forth all week arguing about something that is supposed to be a test to iron all this out BEFORE launch, hence beta.

Can't wait for the preorders cancelled, and the massive moaning...

But everyone will be back...everyone will be there day 1, where we will love/hate Destiny all over again.

Give it to me Destiny 2! I had my forray with the Japanese games in the beginning of this year, and don't give me wrong, I loved it. Neir, Persona 5, Nioh, Zelda...all awesome, but bring me home baby. PEW PEW PEW!

I feel it.

Sarcasm

Gonna make a HK account. Is there a limit or penalty to how many time you can change which region is your primary account?

I don't think primary is the concern as it never gave me that option during setup as the console was already my primary.

Dunno how it works.

everyer

I don't think primary is the concern as it never gave me that option during setup as the console was already my primary.

Dunno how it works.

Sorry for my mistake of the description: it should be ...set this console as the primary console for this account.

One console could hold several accounts, but one account can only set one primary console at the same time.

Sarcasm

Sorry for my mistake of the description: it should be ...set this console as the primary console for this account.

One console could hold several accounts, but one account can only set one primary console at the same time.

Ah I never did that my US account was still primary.

Pre-ordered it on amazon just get the beta code. Got it pre-loaded and everything, will cancel the pre-order after beta is over.

We got any groups going to test it out?

Top Bottom