• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 beta codes and preload is up (for PS4)

FinKL

There should be no need for a begging thread.

Go to Amazon, pre-order it, cancel the pre-order after you get the code.

You're not charged.

Don't do this for BestBuy though, I had to reorder Destiny 2 because I had gift cards I wanted to use, but cancelling my preorder charges $20 for the Beta key that is "non-returnable". So when I told support my situation, I was outta luck, had to contact someone else on their Community Forum to get it resolved. Supposedly it's an error, but I don't know.

I should know this but for some reason don't remember cause I've been digital for so long

If I pre-order from Amazon they don't charge me until it ships right? So I can pre-order and cancel and it won't take anything out of my account?

M.W.

I should know this but for some reason don't remember cause I've been digital for so long

If I pre-order from Amazon they don't charge me until it ships right? So I can pre-order and cancel and it won't take anything out of my account?

This is correct. They don't charge until it ships.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Gamestop gave me two codes... does that mean I have one to give away or is it for another beta later?

I usually don't beg, but id kill for a NA PS4 code. I'm too broke to preorder right now.

lkA9Xsu.jpg

I was wondering, if i have the game preordered for PC and PS4, i already redeemed the PS4 code. Will i still be able to redeem the PC code??

Got my code. Will download when I get home.

Also...I pre-ordered the D2 White Pro @ Gamestop...were they supposed to give a code for that bundle too? If so, I might get an extra.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
Thanks for this. I'd no idea. I thought the codes were going to come by Email. I got no Email. LOL.

GlamFM

Banned
Pre ordered digitally in Germany. I can see the download now button, but it's gray-ed out. PS4.

Help?

M.W.

Hmmm, pre ordered from Amazon over an hour ago, no code. I see others have stated they pre-ordered months ago and nothing.

Takes up to 3 days to receive that pre-order beta access code from amazon though.. :( how long is the beta for? Havn't received mine yet and pre-ordered it this morning.

Trace

Banned
Just talk to Amazon chat if you don't have a code yet, they have access to them and it only takes a few minutes.

8byte

Banned
I pre-order the Destiny 2 pro...but I'm guessing that doesn't entitle me a code the same way that the game alone does, right?

Just registered. I'm almost certain I'll need to deal with download schenangans to get it to work (sort out your downloads Sony!)

Top Bottom