• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 beta codes and preload is up (for PS4)

Bold One

Sorry I only had one :(

Sent
Thank You,

45-thank-you-gifs-852.gif

once my pre-order codes come through, I will definitely pay it forward.

Heidern98

For those with Amazon pre-order, try going to your account profile and checking the Message Center. That's where I would receive pre-order bonuses for other things (although I haven't pre-ordered Destiny through them). I got a DLC through a message that had a title like "Benefit Confirmation for Order..." on the "Related To Your Orders" tab.

Gold_Loot

Stupid question time. Is it too late to pre order digitally and get this upcoming beta access? (At work and can't check)

Dynomutt

Do they give you friend codes or does my friend have to go preorder?

No your friend would have to pre-order or wait for the open-beta. Many sites like Glixel are giving codes as well so keep an eye out. Or you can tell your friend to pre-order on Amazon and cancel once they get their code.

Jira

The download (on ps4) was pretty tiny, only amounted to 600mb which is a far cry from 14gb even when compressed.

Drewfonse

For those with Amazon pre-order, try going to your account profile and checking the Message Center. That's where I would receive pre-order bonuses for other things (although I haven't pre-ordered Destiny through them). I got a DLC through a message that had a title like "Benefit Confirmation for Order..." on the "Related To Your Orders" tab.

Holy shit, that worked. I had to dig, but it was there. Thanks so much!

Nobody understands impatience like me but when all it takes for you to get a code is two minutes spent on Amazon, there's really no excuse to be so anxious over getting a code. Really guys, not being rude, it's just so much easier to take that route and it'll guarantee you a code.

If anyone has any issues with the Amazon route and can't secure a code for whatever reason, you can always hold out for the Open Beta portion or perhaps reach out to someone willing to do the Amazon method to snag a code for you. Enjoy the Beta, folks!

Nobody understands impatience like me but when all it takes for you to get a code is two minutes spent on Amazon, there's really no excuse to be so anxious over getting a code. Really guys, not being rude, it's just so much easier to take that route and it'll guarantee you a code.

But that would be dishonest!

Hesh

Aw poopie, I pre-ordered the Pro bundle so I'm guessing I'm not going to get a pre-order code since it's a hardware SKU. Oh well.

Bold One

Codes arrive 2 days after preordering, you have more than enough time to download the beta, just chill.

Again, really thankful to @GreyWind - If I had to wait 3 days, then the beta would have passed before I could play - you see my internet is two cans connected by a piece of string.

lovelyperson

Neo Member
Okay, I was not expecting Bungie to have this sophisticated of a code generation system where I could use two codes on the same Bungie.net account for the both PS4/PC betas respectively.

Shame they can't generate a PC beta code yet.

Blam

Okay, I was not expecting Bungie to have this sophisticated of a code generation system where I could use two codes on the same Bungie.net account for the both PS4/PC betas respectively.

Shame they can't generate a PC beta code yet.

would probably allow people to start datamining the game if they did tha.

border

Do Prime users still get a 20% discount on games? Not seeing anything about that at the moment. Do you have to order a physical copy to get the discount?

Top Bottom