• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Beta |OT| Garry's Mod

What's the best class?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raven117

Hows that 30fps feeling, fellas?

Oh here it comes. The first negative comment!

I give it about another hour or so before we start seeing the "1.5s" and "LOL 30fps" and "preordered canceled", and "Bungie Pls."

Which is all part of the fun for me.

Its like coming home for thanksgiving. You know it will be a sheet show, and it will be awesome.

ornery

Oh here it comes. The first negative comment!

I give it about another hour or so before we start seeing the "1.5s" and "LOL 30fps" and "preordered canceled", and "Bungie Pls."

Which is all part of the fun for me.

Its like coming home for thanksgiving. You know it will be a sheet show, and it will be awesome.

Whoa whoa.

This was more of a jab at the people who complained about 30FPS. I personally don't care either way, because its a day one purchase.

AAMARMO

Banned
Looks like PS+ Required.
DFCPxtlWAAIr28S.jpg

tbm24

The first mission was incredible. Looked incredible and sounded incredible. Missed Destiny a lot. Game is one of a kind.

iTehDroiD

Neo Member
Great, game crashed after 20min into first mission. Had to start the whole mission again. 5min later it crashed again. Now my PS4 needs a hard reboot. -_-

Raven117

Whoa whoa.

This was more of a jab at the people who complained about 30FPS. I personally don't care either way, because its a day one purchase.

HA! Im just playing around.

Im day one too...as are most people (even if they complain or not).

Santiako

The new Titan super is so much fun.

And the little barrier you can pop and it reloads you weapons instantly when you duck behind is insane.

tbm24

Damn these graphics are great!

Two people played the defend phase with me, I thought this mission was solo?
I couldn't tell if they were real people or not. But makes sense they'd phase in for that. At first I wondered why they tossed so many cabal at me solo.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wow that intro mission was fantastic.

I don't like the look of the main villain, though. Way too much Vader going on.

Born2Live

DAMNIT

Hope that changes for full release. I do have a 4K TV but recently moved my pro into bedroom and hooked up to a 1080p display due to my son trying to destroy my PS4 on a daily basis.

Ha I know the feeling. I don't know how myPro survived the abuse it recieved from my one year old. Now he just enjoys pulling the USB dongle for the headset out and waving it around like he's won something.

Anyway back to Destiny. Looking forward to hoping in once the wife and kids are in bed. Also good to see old names from DGAF in here.

BlakeofT

The new Titan super is so much fun.

And the little barrier you can pop and it reloads you weapons instantly when you duck behind is insane.
I've been wanting to see if you can continuously spray Sweet Business and have it reload with the sheild.

Sarcasm

So exactly how do you do special abilities? There is no tutorial.

Figured out most things well besides evading, how do you roll?

Anyway to speed up movement? Still tweaking sensitivity.

iFirez

Really liked the opening mission but I hated the spinning shield generator room. It was hard to navigate and not well sign posted at all. It's also so dark where you enter the room you're not quite sure where to go and then the actual spinning things in the room one shot you. Luckily if you jump to the middle you can navigate around easily from there.

Seriously impressive start to the game though, beautiful too.

Twookie

oh, you actually cannot do anything apart from that first mission with ps+.

that sucks, was hoping they would make an exception since it's a beta and all. Oh well, doubt it's worth resubbing for.

molnizzle

Is the homecoming mission longer than what they've shown so far?

Nope. If you've watched the videos you've seen it.

Beyond that it's just the strike and crucible. No patrol or anything. Not even a social space.

Pretty disappointing to be honest...

j-wood

I feel like Destiny 2 was the prime opportunity to get rid of the stupid light level system, especially since characters aren't carrying over. Just make it a proper level system and have it go to 60 or something.

Bummed to see that it appears they are still going to making you level to 20 (useless), and then the dumb light level stuff.

bombshell

So exactly how do you do special abilities? There is no tutorial.

Figured out most things well besides evading, how do you roll?

Anyway to speed up movement? Still tweaking sensitivity.

Options button > Triangle for details (on subclass logo)

In that screen you can hover over all your abilities and it says what button it's tied to.

First mission was cool. It is just me or does everything feel a bit...sluggish ? Maybe i'm just not used to how it plays.

Had a quick game of the pvp, definitely not for me i don't think. I'll stick to the pve.

Top Bottom