• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Beta |OT| Garry's Mod

What's the best class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
So wait, can you not replay the story mission after you beat it? Do you have to switch to a new character cause it isn't in the director from what I saw real quick

Am i the only one being kicked out of the mission halfway through and when i start it again there are no enemies and npc? Then an error code (moose), after being cicked out again...

:(

LifEndz

I feel like such a moron. I'm stuck on the part where you shoot at the exhaust turbines and I can't figure out what the hell the exhaust turbines are. I'm just shooting at this damn thing trying to find a weak spot.

this happened with a complete stranger:

giphy.gif

Trace

Banned
I feel like such a moron. I'm stuck on the part where you shoot at the exhaust turbines and I can't figure out what the hell the exhaust turbines are. I'm just shooting at this damn thing trying to find a weak spot.

Its the thing under the floor.

i didn't die but Resurrect was VERY important in Raid and nightfalls

Don't die and you don't need resurrect.

eizarus

Banned
Just finished the story mission as a Titan. Captain America is so fun! Love the gameplay tweeks. Really looking forward to the final game. Crucible time now

Brizzo24

Framerate | 30FPS on console, unlocked on PC

Hey, is Destiny (original) on PS4 also 30fps?

I played Destiny up until the Taken King DLC, and I never had an issue with the framerate. All this talk about Destiny 2 being 30FPS blowing people's minds is sorta baffling

J-Skee

Okay, I've never really read up on Destiny lore before, but I had no idea civilians lived in the Tower. Never seen them.

jmartoine

Surely answered in previous threads but, why no patrol in this? There's patrol in the final game, right?

Of course there is patrol in the final game. It was announced at the gameplay reveal but they are keeping it close to their chest.

Homecoming felt better then the majority of the story missions in D1 by a longshot.

I'm playing on a Pro on a 1080p set and 3 times in a row now the game has hard crashed half way through the opening mission.

Tried all 3 diff classes. Does the same thing every time.

Anyone else having any issues?

Still don't know if I really like the Diablo MMO grinding aspect in a game that you can play with only 3 (and 5?) people and where you can't even see all of your accomplished gear because, yeah, it's first person.
And I'm scared I have to replay too many times the same missions cause there isn't much to too with just a few strikes.
Was there good variety in the end of Destiny 1?

Start in a hour or so, love the linked threads in the op, so F'N much GAF passion.

I'm playing on a Pro on a 1080p set and 3 times in a row now the game has hard crashed half way through the opening mission.

Tried all 3 diff classes. Does the same thing every time.

Anyone else having any issues?

I'm having the same issue, but on a 4k screen. Got just past where you meet Cayde in the first mission when it first hard locked. After rebooting it now crashes almost as soon as I move.

I deleted the files and I'm redownloading now to see if it was just something corrupted. Hope that's all it is.

mcfrank

1st mission is pretty great. Played a crucible match and, well, its Destiny crucible. I never loved the Crucible and am more of a PVE guy for Destiny, but it will be a nice distraction when waiting for friends at the raid.

Top Bottom