• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Beta |OT| Garry's Mod

What's the best class?

Results are only viewable after voting.
So I complained the first day about a few things. Obviously.

It was different and after playing 1500 hours of D1 every change feels drastic.

However after about 15-20 hour of this beta, mostly crucible.

I have to say It's going to be a horrible 45 days or whatever it is until launch. I really really love the new control.

In bungie I trust.

Edit: sorry I have a bad headache and the formatting of my post is all weird.

Eyes up guardian see you on the farm ;)

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
There is zero economy in the beta, what exactly is the point in playing at this social space in the beta?

everyer

I met only 2 players when playing the campaign mode. Seriosuly?
Also how could I rewatch the CGI intro? I skipped it be error and there is no way to rewatch it even if I make a new player. I tried to find the saved files on the PS4 system in order to delete them but there are none.
I really hate when you can't rewatch an intro for a game even if you restart it like this one and Marvel Heroes Omega.

it is beta only, you can play again and again with your friends when it release

Tried Control for the third time during this beta to pass time before the social space opens up. It's still not fun for me, might as well call it Teamshoot (at least on that map with those weapons and with those cooldowns).
I wish the final game would have all the "forced teamwork" and esports PvP stuff just in the Competitive playlist and that Quickplay would be the old fun D1 style PvP I loved to sink hours into (casually and solo). I doubt that will happen, though...

Mathrin

Gotta say, after playing the opening story missions, the game is very very pretty but... it just didn't seem any different to D1. Just didn't really seem like a massive improvement. Might give it another go as another class in case Warlock was just rubbish but...not massively drawn in, I must admit :/

purg3

slept with Malkin
anyone know if they are handing out any emblems or anything for participating in the beta?

yeah there will be an emblem unlock when the game comes out.

07062017_beta_emblem_1.jpg

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Can't effing believe we move into a new apartment today and of course the Comcast service they said was working is NOT WORKING. No farm for me and I am so incredibly irritated. :(((

Natiko

Banned
Doesn't seem to work for me. I select it then it kicks me back to a character select screen. Once I repick my character it loads in with 0 light level and if I launch the farm it acts like it's working until it errors out. Then it loops like that. Oh well lol

Sullichin

Well that's something. Back to Crucible

Lol, imagine the farm being part of a beta for an unestablished game. of course people are interested to check it out here but If I didn't know about Destiny I'd be like uh... Ok.

Top Bottom