• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 |OT3| The Token King

So basically so far clan resets and meta changes and such every 3 months or so.

Stream is deader than D2.

Edit: The Dawning sounds aight.

Theyre talking about IB now...Direct purchase of weapons using tokens and legendary shards! Good job Bungo. Except they better be costly.

gspec

I mean, they talked about being able to buy weapons directly for tokens and shards, just like people have been asking for, but sure.

That was not a major issue. If people could buy the stuff the wanted they would be finished with the game even faster than now. That doesn't stop the game from being dead for most people.

That twitch stream was crap. No major changes or updates. They don't listen despite what they say.

Didn't they talk about meta changes for each season I mean that's not really something you can show. I mean short of saying "And these changes are going live now!" that is the best they can do right now.

Woo boy Bungie has an uphill climb on their hands I am the biggest Destiny fan around and D2 has come and gone.

I played D1 every night for close to three years.

I didn’t even remember there was a stream today.

Mindlog

My big concern is all the feedback is going to return a lot of useless guns (random rolls) and the 80 hour XP grind to fully unlock new gear. Blegh.

Anyone need Prestige Nightfall?

Lnkn52

Sucks that these unique sparrows and ships are drops from bright engrams.

What happened to getting these exotic or rare looking items from doing specific end game modes like Prestige raid or missions like Black Spindle?

None of this stuff moved me. I hope the QoL stuff does.

Zereta

I think the Seasons stream had just about the amount of NEW stuff I thought it might have. Promises as to what is going to change per season, some more concrete stuff like Seasonal Ornaments for Trials and Iron Banner.

The cosmetic Eververse seasonal refreshes are the easiest to show because it's stuff that isn't directly influenced by the game. Sandbox additions, full new content announcements, that's something that until they lock in would be difficult to really show.

Think about how Wardcliff Coil has existed since D1 TTK. Content takes time. They have talked about how content updates, gameplay updates will be part of the seasonal refreshes and I think I'm okay about understanding that there is a set cadence to updates. Now I can expect these changes.

Hopefully at Paris Games Week and the November Twitch streams, we get more content announcements. But for now, the concept of seasons as an opportunity to add stuff to the game is something I'm excited about.

Live Team did well with D1. No reason to doubt otherwise.

I do think 4 seasons a year is a little unambitious. But they aren't beholden to this number and hope they push out updates when they see fit.

Razorskin

----- ------
Sucks that these unique sparrows and ships are drops from bright engrams.

What happened to getting these exotic or rare looking items from doing specific end game modes like Prestige raid or missions like Black Spindle?

None of this stuff moved me. I hope the QoL stuff does.
Need to sell those bright engrams!

Friday night (PS4) Newb Raid (10pm EST)

Sherpa:
- CarbonFire
- sephi22

Newbs:
- Griffy-
- DeadlyCyclone
- Mairu
- Wolffen

Getting ready to get started, see you guys soon. I've already friended Sephi and Cyclone, hoping Sephi can already invite Griffy, Mairu and Wolffen through his clan. I'll send out FR just to be safe though.

Mairu

Getting ready to get started, see you guys soon. I've already friended Sephi and Cyclone, hoping Sephi can already invite Griffy, Mairu and Wolffen through his clan. I'll send out FR just to be safe though.
Online, PSN ID is PSMairu
edit: I see volume icons but hear no one :(

My big concern is all the feedback is going to return a lot of useless guns (random rolls) and the 80 hour XP grind to fully unlock new gear. Blegh.

Wait, are you saying there's actual good guns now? really? lol.

I think what they announced as of now about seasons is meh for the most part, cause they clearly haven't talked about everything, they talked way too much about eververse tho.

This looks like something that should have dropped in the raid.

DMnup2sVQAAN7hZ.jpg

Not that the ship's matter, and let's be real in a perfect world Destiny would have space battles, but I wish they'd just throw us a bone and do a little bit more with them. Besides coloring them, I wish they'd let us piece em together and build or own. Give us more of an identity instead of seeing that everyone has the same exotic ships over and over again. They aren't exotic or special at that point.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
They need to bring back bars. Need to see easier who is lagging and if on purpose or whatever.

I'm up to do prestige NF.

Top Bottom