• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny alpha code begging thread

GrizzNKev

Banned
Yeah. If anyone somehow has a code that could get me playing right now, that'd be pretty great. Otherwise, I can wait.

I did have some extra codes from the movie theater but unfortunately I gave them away already.

Of course if I get a code to play before Friday, I'll give away the one I have for that start date.

VeeP

Please, give me a code and I'll ask the video game gods that your thumbs remain ever beautiful. Plz.

Rizsparky

begging-cat-o.gif
pls

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
If I get a code tomorrow when they are officially sent out I'll be hooking a gaffer up fo sho since I got in yesterday thanks to one kind hearted dude who PM'd out of the blue with a code. My bro who is a fellow gaffer also got in yesterday said he'd be doing the same.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
A mod already told those in the Alpha impressions thread to make a code thread so that one isn't derailed.

Then it's all good, I just recalled seeing some "_____ begging" thread issues in the past, but I've also seen these go through, so I guess a case-by-case basis. Makes sense in that regard.

If I get a code tomorrow when they are officially sent out I'll be hooking a gaffer up fo sho since I got in yesterday thanks to one kind hearted dude who PM'd out of the blue with a code. My bro who is a fellow gaffer also got in yesterday said he'd be doing the same.

I'd love a hook-up, fellow gaffer!

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Nice.

Huge Bungie fan, desperate for a code.

Need to take back all that we lost intensifies.

I used a misspelled PSN ID at the Alpha registration , so I probably won´t get a code with my late registration :(

So , please

I bought an Alpha code off of someone for $20 and I got to watch the conference at home. I'm pretty sure I came out up top.

That...seems like far too much money
And the conference in theaters was pretty fun

Anyways, I have two coming tomorrow. Unsure if I'll use one, but people can definitely make offers?

Top Bottom