• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny alpha code begging thread

Symbiotx

Please sir, I want a code
DS7xkBG.jpg

Skele7on

Banned
Hey. What kinds of codes are they? If they're from Sony's movie theater event (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX), I believe it is too late to give them away. Playstation store codes are format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.

They're PSN ones.

For example.

p74j-57mn-6??3

This code will be active from 12pm tomorrow.

...Who are these people and can they buy my codes :p
That shit makes no sense! They're handing them out tomorrow!

Edit: OH GOD SIZEMORE I hope you didn't want to use that because lurkers are totally taking that

No I prefer to play full version and hope somebody who try the beta buy a full copy. I bought it for 32$ on Amazon.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Codes go out tomorrow around 12:00 PDT through Friday at 12:00 PDT.

Glad I have a guaranteed spot, but hopefully they invite loads of people so the world feels alive.

Sykane

Don't know if this thread will actually make a difference, or if ill get one tomorrow, but i'd love a code if someone has extras to give away.

My gratefulness will be eternal!

How is this thread still open? Most people will start getting the codes tomorrow. :)

(I'm supposed to get 6, will share in some thread... )

StuBurns

Banned
I've registered my interest, I don't want to take a code if I'll be linked automatically and will spoil a spot for someone else.

How does it work for the people who registered online?

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
Would love an Alpha code if possible, put my PSN name in the running so if I receive one here I will gladly give back the one I may possibly receive.

PayaV87

aX5WjkX.jpg

Edit 1: Seriously, I will stream it for you guys, if I get to play it.
Edit 2: To clarify, I only can stream from my PS4, I don't have special equipment. So if Bungie won't allow stream, I won't be able to.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
How long does the alpha run for? Was thinking of getting a PS4 this week so I'd love to check it out. Could do some videos.

DoomGyver

I will not bend the knee, but I politely ask for an alpha code. If I receive a code from Bungie's website on Thursday I'll be sure to spread the love.

Top Bottom