• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny alpha code begging thread

N30RYU

tm9EpNp.jpg

I WANT THE CODEEEE... PLEASEEEE

original.jpg

I named my daughter "Bungie".... the only thing that could quell her hatred and disgust is an alpha code. I would be forever in your debt as welll... ok the name thing is fabricated but my enthusiasm toward destiny is incorruptible!

Dammit I'm late. I should tell you I'm dying of a horrible death bringer called Jason Jones disease... It's fatal in 90% of cases; the other 10% get whats called a "blood mark" where you appear to be visually dying but physically nothing happens to you. If there's a kind soul who can make the short amount of time I have left bearable it would be much appreciated. The 52 years it takes to kill is a mere particle of sand in a hour glass. Please and thank you.

DogMeat77

I want an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle alpha code with a compass blue light in the stock of the controller, and this thing which tells time.

be sure to drink your ovaltine

just throwing th out there I just lost 2 of my dogs within a week so I need sonething to cheer me up its also my birhtday and I volunteer at an animal shelter and a retirement home code plz

you were expecting a JK weren't you? i did actually lose my dogs but please do not give me a code because you feel bad in fact this is just a joke post

Timurse

Banned
I got my beta code, redeemed it already and listed myself to alpha. But still I fear a little bit what if there would be no mail with code tomorrow D:

X-Frame

I registered for a code during the conference but just in case, it won't hurt me to ask for one here! If anyone has an extra, thank you!

Is it weird that I mostly want to spend hours in the character creator? There seem to be so many good combinations.

scitek

I would love to be privileged with one. I've been looking forward to Destiny ever since details of it first leaked.

Top Bottom