• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny alpha code begging thread

Timan

Developer
Edit: got one, thanks again

Now to sweet talk evilore into letting me add the link to the usermenu :p

Pastry

Banned
hhh.jpg

This is how I feel about this thread.

I am at work till 5:30pm then will work out how I'm going to do this.

I have 15. I need to check these 15 are still usable.

Once I have verified that these are good to go I will work it something out.

Original first come first serve from the Alpha thread, I was #5 ;)

I Have received a Beta Code Thanks So Much! There are good things that happen in the World. If i get a code from PSN/Bungie I'll return the Favor. I'll post if i get one. Wahooo! #GAFLove

Nipo

Add me to the list of people begging for a code.

In exchange I'll craft you a customized haiku on a topic of your choice.

Limited Time Only
Act now, before someone else
God I want this game.

Valtýr

Destiny is pretty much the only game from E3 I care about. If someone is awesome enough to throw a code my way I'll definitely return the favor down the line.

Gazkapop

It doesn't look like I'll have any luck by registering for one so I'd love to get a code if anyone has one going spare.

Kamek

I would really like a code! My brother is in town for this weekend and it would be fun to mess around with.

stephen08

I'll take a code if anyone has one to part with.

Do we have any idea how rare codes are going to be with this promotion they are doing?

PaNaMa

Banned
Bungie just posted this on twitter:

Q4JC-CQN5-TKQF

Not sure if it works cause I'm at work. Probably good for a bunch of redemptions maybe.
Or maybe they are trolling.

Bungie just posted this on twitter:

Q4JC-CQN5-TKQF

Not sure if it works cause I'm at work. Probably good for a bunch of redemptions maybe.
Or maybe they are trolling.

I bet it's a legit code, but like Skele7on said, they don't activate until tomorrow.

Top Bottom