• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny alpha code begging thread

Biochet

This thread is bringing back ugly memories from the titanfall code begging thread.

I still want a code though pls thx.

Lakitu

st5fu
I signed up for an alpha invite but if anybody could shoot me a code please, I'll be forever in your debt. And should I get a code and receive one from Bungie, I'll most definitely post it here.

kanuuna

I didn't know they had sent them out already. Was it just one wave, with all regions receiving keys at the same time?

Skele7on

Banned
WB8276c

Take a look

12pm tomorrow...

Skele7on

Banned
What I was told is they'e are not taken they just any be redeemed till the others are sent out tomorrow.

But yes try then!

thenexus6

If its the same as Hardline the codes might be region locked. I was given a Hardline code from a member here and it didn't work so consider that.

Looking for a UK code here.

I'm considering giving my code away. Mainly because not sure how much I'd be able to play it. I'll see by tomorrow if so I'll make an ms paint contest. Or just give it to whoever convinces me.

FHIZ

Wait, have codes gone out yet?

If so, take pity on my poor soul, because I didn't get one.

please?

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
PSA: EU guys who want a BETA code instead (ps4 only) can preorder the game on Amazon.it and later if you want just cancel it. You'll get the beta code straight away via email after a few minutes

MMaRsu

Banned
I'm considering giving my code away. Mainly because not sure how much I'd be able to play it. I'll see by tomorrow if so I'll make an ms paint contest. Or just give it to whoever convinces me.

My good sir I have sent you a PM!! I'd be able to put plenty hours in and give much feedback to Bungie. Also you'll make me the happiest fellow ever right now.

My good sir I have sent you a PM!!
Like I said I'll know for sure tomorrow if I'll have the time. I have two movies to watch this weekend plus a world cup game plus hanging with friends so seems like Friday is the only day I can truly play it and seeing how it's supposed to end after the weekend it'd be unfair for me to play it just one day. I'll see how plans sort out but yeah I'd give it someone who is planning to mancave most of the weekend on this.

Top Bottom