• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Beta Code Giveaway/Begging Thread

Hey boo.

I got some twenty-odd pre-order codes to give away. Can you help me out with this?

That or people can PM/quote this post if they want one.

*flying tackle* That's for John Lennon!
I don't really want a code

Also I hope this thread doesn't break down like the alpha one did. Lord knows that was probably of my own design though. The power of greeeeeeeed/people willing to sit on their computer for hours

Blanquito

I am looking for a NA code, if you have an extra Dax (or someone else for that matter). Thanks in advance!

Edit: got one, thanks everyone!

HF2014

Yeah. If someone got a PS4 code to give it a try out,PM me please. i will stop slamming it and say its a Borderlands 2 killer after ;).

Thanks in advance if you got one!

Dear EU gaf I'm looking for a EU PS4 beta code.

I've preordered the game on amazon.fr the minute the alpha ended, without knowing that the beta codes for France are exclusive to Micromania (gamestop). Bullshit.

demolitio

Never got a code from BB and now the guy at the customer service desk won't look for the order since there's "so many to go through". What a pain in the ass just to get a damn code. :(

chaosaeon

I'd love a code for PS3 if someone could PM me. I've been interested, but on the fence about this game so trying it for myself might be just what I need to do.

NeoRausch

Isn't every beta player getting three codes as soon as the beta starts?

So no need to hurry. I'm gonna hand out my two extra codes on the 17th.

foxbeldin

Isn't every beta player getting three codes as soon as the beta starts?

So no need to hurry. I'm gonna hand out my two extra codes on the 17th.

That's my understanding. So i'll have two eu extra codes (ps4) to give. Codes are gonna overflow.

Auctopus

Not sure what the difference on here is between asking and begging? Thought it meant no asking at all.

So, if anyone has or will have a PS4 EU, I'd love it. Seems like a lot of opinions were swayed in the Alpha.

I have one spare US PS4 Beta key.
This is NOT a preorder code
You will receive it first thing on the 17th
How to get it:
Type up a poem that displays your Destiny hype in some way. Post it here and also send me a PM with your entry so I can keep track of it all. Winner will be chosen at 7 PM PST tonight.

I also have one preorder code that hasn't yet been redeemed. The first group of three people that bands together and agrees on a platform and region will get it. All three members of the group will need to PM with a list that contains all the group members as well as the platform and region the group chose. You will receive your codes individually via PM on the date the platform's codes are released.

Questions? Just ask. Also remember to PM me with your entry and read the rules over again.

Ambition

Just the reservation started.
The download codes for PSN/xxl will be sent out next week.

Edit:
But check "redeem code" on your bungie.net profile page .

Oh ok thanks,
This is what I get in the redeem code section.
iricDVrjje7VV.png
Hope that means i'm in! :)

Top Bottom