• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT21| Our House, in the Middle of the Reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title? Heap your praise like laurels upon this man's feet.

4CXcsv7.jpg

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcasthttp://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocast_1

• Episode 6 out now, covering the Reef and Trials of Osiris reveals.
  • Episode 7 coming soon with Prison of Elders discussion!
    and rambling
En9RjJl.jpg

VWJGIVa.jpg

mjU5mVq.jpg

(Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)

lIzEcTB.jpg

042413_XboxLogo.jpg

TS8UjVF.jpg

PM3raa5.png

aAEGjyL.jpg

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.

Earn the riches of the Reef!

Namikaze1

Hawkian, expand the School of Hawk! We need a Crucible Academy! Fig can be the teacher. She'll whip us into shape, cuss at us if we fuck up, and kick us out if we're beyond saving.

Also, new OT!

Apt101

From last thread, thanks guys, I'll be adding you. I got the first strike from Dark Below done! Was fun. I forgot how much fun this game can be. Sunsinger is really working out. It's like I keep my team jacked and ready to super all of the time.

Wallach

Just continuing on the discussion re: Comet pricing - $40 is like the absolute high end option and I'd be pretty surprised to see them even try it. Above that point is not happening whatsoever.

It'll probably be either another $20 expansion or a $30 positioned as a higher-value proposition than the first two; they need to use Comet as their first post-launch driver of new buyers into the base game so they can increase sell-through beyond Comet. I'd expect a new $60 base game package that either buys you into the first two expansions and requires additional purchase of Comet, or with Comet and requires you to buy backwards into TDB & HOW. I'm not sure which is really more viable for them without being able to look at Comet.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
AP5Qmfc.png

19999, whoa

Orthogonal said:
Is the current game + expansions not even worth that much to you?
I don't think I understand what you're asking, the base game + TDB + HoW are worth $85 to me certainly, as that's what I paid for them (PS4 bundle and expansion pass).
Just continuing on the discussion re: Comet pricing - $40 is like the absolute high end option and I'd be pretty surprised to see them even try it. Above that point is not happening whatsoever.

It'll probably be either another $20 expansion or a $30 positioned as a higher-value proposition than the first two; they need to use Comet as their first post-launch driver of new buyers into the base game so they can increase sell-through beyond Comet. I'd expect a new $60 base game package that either buys you into the first two expansions and requires additional purchase of Comet, or with Comet and requires you to buy backwards into TDB & HOW. I'm not sure which is really more viable for them without being able to look at Comet.
I wish they'd go hyper aggressive and do a $20 for Comet, $30 Comet plus TDB and HoW for those who don't have either, and a $60 everything-so-far-edition of the full game.

But my prediction is for a $35 single version, matching up with the expansion pass pricing.

Namikaze1

Drizzay, it's okay. You can tell me the truth. You left because I'm terrible. It's okay, even I know I'm terrible.

*cries off in a corner*

/////

Anyway, I uh hate Felwinter's Lie. The ROF sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom