• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falifax

Two runs to Mercury tonight. The Solar Messenger and Solar Jewel still evade me.

Great runs Tito and Falifax. :)

The highlight was definitely our last game whereby all 3 opponents just kept running outside and commiting suicide for each round. If only all Trials matches were like that when you're at 8-0!

That last match was something else. We preparing ourselves for a sweaty team lol. They betrayed us in the last round though :0

May Osiris bless those souls

someday

Banned
Doing nightfalls with someone from the 100. Please join if you need one or up to 3 nightfalls. PSN - someday
set to public. we're almost to Phogoth already.

I need these.
maxresdefault.jpg
Does the shipwright still sell this one??
869.jpg

Not all of us are evil. I reload my FR just like any other gun. If you get my final round, that means that you were popping in and out of cover like a crazy person and deserve it.

You're the rare person that does that. Normally I run into the dude that pre-empties his sniper so he can just final round my ass as soon as he sees me...really annoying there.

EL CUCO

You're the rare person that does that. Normally I run into the dude that pre-empties his sniper so he can just final round my ass as soon as he sees me...really annoying there.
Yup. You can hear them wasting precious special ammo right at the start of a Trials match...disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom