• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Axoman

New OT, yeah!

Edit, top of page space magic!
q241sbp.gif

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
so what's the sitch with this maintenance i keep hearing about?

is bungie going to force me to actually study today?

LTWood12

T-44 and I casually decided to try and two man Crota last night. We never really do challenges like that, but thought it would be fun. Honestly we were kind of shocked at how easy it was. Didn't wipe until Crota himself. Got him on the third try. Crazy to think how much I banged my head against that boss back in December.

Nami is a bot confirmed

A spam-bot to be more precise.

T-44 and I casually decided to try and two man Crota last night. We never really do challenges like that, but thought it would be fun. Honestly we were kind of shocked at how easy it was. Didn't wipe until Crota himself. Got him on the third try. Crazy to think how much I banged my head against that boss back in December.

How did you guys do the bridge?

Ganhyun

Well, part of that is surely the fact that you are not being purposely kept under leveled to fight him anymore. :)

nOoblet16

Man this game...wtf is up with the entire team except the two of us being newbies? We'd win if they held the points at least..

ZCq19BYh.jpg

LTWood12

i already got you in-game, but the card was glitched... maybe i'll finally get the grim points for it...

Patch 2.0 will move the dead ghost to a new location on the dreadnaught for those who weren't able to collect me in Vanilla Destiny.

Well, part of that is surely the fact that you are not being purposely kept under leveled to fight him anymore. :)

Yeah can't really imagine doing it as a couple of 32s.

edit: scrubby double post.

Man this game...wtf is up with the entire team except the two of us being newbies? We'd win if they held the points at least..

ZCq19BYh.jpg

It's similar to what I experienced with randoms in Clash yesterday and mentioned on the previous OT. If you do well, it seems the game starts matching you with weaker teammates while at the same time matching you against better foes.

purg3

slept with Malkin

Most of my clash matches were like that last night. Myself and another 33/34 and the rest under lvl 20

LTWood12

I mean, people could apparently do it back then too, but obviously it was much harder.

Oh for sure. I just meant I wouldn't have had the patience.

It was the first time I'd done Crota's End since HoW dropped. I shards, shards, shards, then shards/Dragon's Breath. Seemed appropriate.

ocean

Banned
Surprised to find myself on the Wall of Shame!

Destiny stahp. I'll be back from vaycays tomorrow, can't wait to get my sniper.

Rehsa

Nice new OT!

How is the boss in PoE 32 this week? I do not think I have fought him yet, will be the last piece of armor I need to get 34 :)

Ganhyun

Oh for sure. I just meant I wouldn't have had the patience.

It was the first time I'd done Crota's End since HoW dropped. I shards, shards, shards, then shards/Dragon's Breath. Seemed appropriate.

The drops seem appropriate of course and I agree that I wouldn't have the patience to do that as a 32 either.

Damn those grimoire cards are sweet, can't wait to see mine lol. Awesome job Lnkn!

@ Drizzay: don't know if you saw it in the last OT (think it was after you posted the new link), but I would like to have the Sons of Mithras added as DGAF clan in the OP if that's still possible. It is not a pure DGAF clan but lately we had a great influx of awesome DGAFers. Thanks!

The future looks a little bit brighter now

Dave_6

Great OT Drizzay!

It won't show up on the mobile app, but what armor is the Disciple of Osiris selling this week?

LTWood12

Damn those grimoire cards are sweet, can't wait to see mine lol. Awesome job Lnkn!

@ Drizzay: don't know if you saw it in the last OT (think it was after you posted the new link), but I would like to have the Sons of Mithras added as DGAF clan in the OP if that's still possible. It is not a pure DGAF clan but lately we had a great influx of awesome DGAFers. Thanks!

The future looks a little bit brighter now

I can't wait to collect EJRobinson90 & TearsofBlood. Would love to play some Trials w/ you guys this weekend if it ever works out.

E92 M3

I'm guessing we won't be seeing any patches or changes all Summer? Will have to wait for the big one before the TTK launches.

I can't wait to collect EJRobinson90 & TearsofBlood. Would love to play some Trials w/ you guys this weekend if it ever works out.

Lol awesome man, I'll start a folder to collect all. Maybe we are even together on one grimoire card XD
Don't know if you saw my mental breakdown in the last OT, but I might make a short comeback for this. Hope to catch you in the weekend, might actually the first time we play together, right?

Top Bottom