• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT26| Like a Hat

Wow guys! That was fucking great. Well GAF, we did it. We did VoG Flawless. So awesome and by far the most smooth VoG run ever. So happy for all of us. This is why I love this game. Because it gives us stories and shit that we look back on and say HOLY SHIT! WE DID THAT! Again, awesome job everyone and thanks for the run. It was fantastic!

Ji66a-Man

Final results from that flawless VoG HM.

lLYQa5X.jpg

Congrats to the new Flawless Raiders and Guardian Lords.

Actually this is the most OP ability in the game.

Quickdraw.pic

Way to be Bungie.

I couldn't figure out why I was totally stinking up the place on my Titan last night. A few matches into it I realized that it was because readying a weapon was like dragging it through mud.

I hate blade dancing, but blink escapes, QD, and arc bolt grenade make it worth it.

deafmedal

Congrats on the hard flawless run guys. Glad to hear you all made it through the jump puzzle fine.

My heart and hands may not agree, I went last and right before the ledge of doom I was shaking so bad, had to stop and gather my composure! Will upload G. Lord pic later, gotta chill for a min :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I used a hunter primarily just to get pass gorgons easily. I think that is hardest part of the raid because all it takes is one look.

Namikaze1

The VoG HM Flawless Raiders!
CLXLAbPUAAAzNzu.jpg:orig

CLXLBOBUsAAbe8Z.jpg:orig

Thanks to all who watched the stream and especially to the 5 Guardians crazy enough to do this! I would love to do it again in the future.

Again, thanks so much! :)

Lnkn52

Good thing we got that first try or else I'd be in trouble for new OT duties. Just needs a Wall of Shame and we should be good to go.

The Drizzay Domination is real.

1 Warlock, 2 Hunters, and 3 people who chose correctly.
FYI, Sent you the new grimiore.

Jump is easy even on warlock if you just do the jumping puzzle with no cheese.

It's the part where it pushes you off the ledge that makes me nervous. If you don't see it coming you'll slide off and warlocks can't recover from that. Of course these guys are pros that wouldn't be foiled by something that dumb.

phen0m24

The Drizzay Domination is real.

1 Warlock, 2 Hunters, and 3 people who chose correctly.

Drizzy, last night Korosenai in the Vault:

"There is so much purple ammo on the ground I think I'll be using my Gjallarhorn as a primary."

Similar situation? Lol awesome

#TeamTitanFTW

I was 3 posts away from making the Wall of Shame for the first time since taking over the thread duties. How could you do this to me Colonel O'Phenom? Kappa

Woah congrats everyone. Incredible effort. Feeling sad I missed this...

It didn't feel right without you there buddy. You know me, I'm down to do it again anytime. Gotta keep adding to that flawless resume:

6 NM VoGs
1 HM VoG
16 NM CEs

....wait, this means I have to do HM CE sometime. Should probably solo it to make it semi-interesting.

My heart and hands may not agree, I went last and right before the ledge of doom I was shaking so bad, had to stop and gather my composure! Will upload G. Lord pic later, gotta chill for a min :)

Congrats to Deaf and everyone else! A great accomplishment. Flawless Raider is one of the few trophies I have left, and this would be my first Platinum. Hope to become a Guardian Lord sometime soon.

And wow at Drizz with 200+ kills. Merciless indeed.

It didn't feel right without you there buddy. You know me, I'm down to do it again anytime. Gotta keep adding to that flawless resume:

6 NM VoGs
1 HM VoG
16 NM CEs

....wait, this means I have to do HM CE sometime. Should probably solo it to make it semi-interesting.

Thanks Drizz. I'm definitely up for doing a flawless HM VoG sometime in the future. Flawless HM crota as well.

PS: I would have brought my titan as well ;)

Congrats to Deaf and everyone else! A great accomplishment. Flawless Raider is one of the few trophies I have left, and this would be my first Platinum. Hope to become a Guardian Lord sometime soon.

And wow at Drizz with 200+ kills. Merciless indeed.

Oh you don't have flawless yet? Get it done on normal CE, shouldn't be hard at all.

Yo. No more hate on 'locks, they handle Flawless HM VoG just fine :)

Congrats on the lordship!

Good run guys.

Uploading it to YT now.

Almost fell during the jumping part but my jump save kicked in.

I'm up for some trials or IB. Could help with other raids too.

#TeamFirstTry HM VoG Flawless Raider!

Congrats to new flawless Guardians Deafmedal and Worthy, and new GLord DeafMedal!

We did VoG HM flawless and two ended up getting Flawless Trophy with Deafmedal unlocking Guardian Lord.

Today_was_a_good_day.gif

Woot! Grats y'all!

Eye catching green

Finally Got it! Who do I PM this to lol

Not sure if you saw Zombie's post Lnkn but he did get GLord a little while back.

Drizzy, last night Korosenai in the Vault:

"There is so much purple ammo on the ground I think I'll be using my Gjallarhorn as a primary."

Similar situation? Lol awesome

#TeamTitanFTW

Haha I do this with Ruin Wings during casual VoG runs but not for flawless. Besides Atheon, whole raid was VoC + Found Verdict + Corrective Measure, with Saint helm.

For Atheon I switched to Black Hammer and Super Good Advice.

Top Bottom