• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

stay gold

question, in Instagram they revealed some Year 2 Exotic armors, 3 for Titan, 3 for Hunter but 2 for Warlock

what is the 3rd one for Warlock? is it the New Mysterio Helmet? the new Gauntlets? or the new Boots?

Warlock's aren't getting a new exotic yet, unfortunately.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm amazed by battlefront having no loading, no lag, everything seems smooth game play. I'm not all about the game but those are the props I give it.

Afrocious

Lol. Fuck this no content game. Leaves one day before dlc.

i left after doing a flawless run in VoG that was ruined when Atheon glitched. this was also around the time Deej said people are playing the game wrong on Twitter. He apologized for it but fuck that noise.

Ah. I quit a few days after TDB dropped.

You left at a good time. Nothing good came from TDB

Waste management tier dlc

this is the impression i got lol

Dark Below wasn't that bad.

maxresdefault.jpg

todd360

i left after doing a flawless run in VoG that was ruined when Atheon glitched. this was also around the time Deej said people are playing the game wrong on Twitter. He apologized for it but fuck that noise.

Deej. The community manager we deserve.

Final Round though

didn't even know that was a thing until saladin sold the edifreet's spear. back then i was still using low rate of fire snipers, so i thought the high impact ones sucked - especially when they only had 3 bullets. first time i encountered it was a game on Rusted Lands. i was in the broken window by A heavy and I used TLW to jump shot someone on the bottom of the water tank. Both times he blained me in the face while i was shooting him in the air and i thought the guy was aim botting. Nope - it was final round.

funny thing is, if the same thing were to happen today, it'd be because the snipers are basically aim bots now.

Afrocious

Probably not

damn ok

didn't even know that was a thing until saladin sold the edifreet's spear. back then i was still using low rate of fire snipers, so i thought the high impact ones sucked - especially when they only had 3 bullets. first time i encountered it was a game on Rusted Lands. i was in the broken window by A heavy and I used TLW to jump shot someone on the bottom of the water tank. Both times he blained me in the face while i was shooting him in the air and i thought the guy was aim botting. Nope - it was final round.

funny thing is, if the same thing were to happen today, it'd be because the snipers are basically aim bots now.

hey gap we haven't played at all this week. do trials with me and ape so i can convince you to fall into SW hype

Kilau

4AM HM raid reset crew in need of 3 more. Come for one raid, stay for two.

PSN: Kilau, send me or Cosmos_Man a message to get into the group.

phen0m24

Y'all know that feeling when you go to infuse something and you're hovering over the wrong thing and instead of infusing it you delete it? No?

Yeah, I did that to the
IB machine gun

I think I need more sleep.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
That's nice an' all that they're fixing HC accuracy but what use will that be if my reticule is bouncing around like a chihuahua on crack because everyone will being using the newly buffed ARs?

inthrall

That's nice an' all that they're fixing HC accuracy but what use will that be if my reticule is bouncing around like a chihuahua on crack because everyone will being using the newly buffed ARs?

The visual recoil isn't the same as how likely the bullet is to hit, which doesn't make much sense at first, but you will learn it after spending time with the new HCs

Afrocious

Y'all know that feeling when you go to infuse something and you're hovering over the wrong thing and instead of infusing it you delete it? No?

Yeah, I did that to the
IB machine gun

I think I need more sleep.

Damn I see this a lot lol.

You folks gotta lock more items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom