• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

SvslPOp.jpg

I need the IB helmet so bad. It sucks that the only way of getting it is powerball winning level luck.

link 2 reddit bs pls

was the thread about the sandbox updates. i already deleted it. between accusations of shotgun usage, presumptuousness and other passive aggressive disagreements i had enough. at one point i got in a long argument with someone trying to convince me that sniper aim assist hadn't changed at all.

was the thread about the sandbox updates. i already deleted it. between accusations of shotgun usage, presumptuousness and other passive aggressive disagreements (for example, somebody a long argument of trying to convince me sniper aim assist hasn't changed at all), i had enough.

Dont bother with reddit tbh. Sure Bungie pays attention to them, but reddit is just this huge echo chamber where its easy to silence the opposition with downvotes. What a horrible system.

holding off on submitting the bigger IB bounties until today made two of my charcters jump from 4 to 5 without requiring to play them. today lol.

that Iron Shell is ugly but i will take my 310 shell (im not much of a Raider)

was the thread about the sandbox updates. i already deleted it. between accusations of shotgun usage, presumptuousness and other passive aggressive disagreements i had enough. at one point i got in a long argument with someone trying to convince me that sniper aim assist hadn't changed at all.

Really? You deleted it? I just wouldn't have bothered with the comments and leave the thread there since it had made the first page and had a lot of upvotes so Bungie can see some actual good feedback.

Really? You deleted it? I just wouldn't have bothered with the comments and leave the thread there since it had made the first page and had a lot of upvotes so Bungie can see some actual good feedback.

last bit of posts were along the lines of "are you a develper? no? then what gives you the right to say what bungie should do or should have done? they're doing the best and you're just sitting there complaining"

and i'm just like "...do you know where you are? what do you expect people to discuss?"

th3dude

Just jumped on to turn in my weekly IB bounties that I was saving for my hunter. Turning in all three took me from rank 2.9 all the way to 5. Went to get my rank 5 package....

<3 new Iron Banner

NeOak

Just jumped on to turn in my weekly IB bounties that I was saving for my hunter. Turning in all three took me from rank 2.9 all the way to 5. Went to get my rank 5 package....

<3 new Iron Banner
/deletes from FL

congrats lol

*Looks around*

Where the fuck am I. Is this the thread where we talk about waifus or the black Friday deal thread?

i've been ostracized here since september. also, thread is dad

Reddit has a hidden "discuss the game we have, not the game we should have gotten or the game we should get" policy because Bungie reads it. They recently tried to get suggestions removed from the main page entirely. The crucible sub doesn't even allow posts about balance or meta unless you're asking what weapon you should use.

These are the same guys that trashed Luke around E3 and now they're trying to play nice with Bungie.

i've been ostracized here since september.

On the OTs? That thread of yours didnt go too well and was full of shitposts but i didnt see this here. I hope i didnt miss it. You just got off the honeymoon a little earlier than everyone else.

And i asked above, can you say TLW already? Is the bet over?

GhaleonEB

First, great thread title. My favorite in a while.

Second: I hit rank 5 in IB today, after banking a stack of medallions. Got a 310 ghost (current is 300) and 314 boots. My boots have been holding me back for so long - the old ones were at 291, for a 23 point jump.

Worth it. Long challenge, but great loot a the end. File me as fan of IB going forward.

Finally got Tanniks Cloak!

This is my goal for tonight. Run NF until I get that damn cloak. I'm 0 for 2 so far. :(

Sky Walker

<3 new Iron Banner

Got all my rank 5 package for all my alts.

All what I got is : 2 Usless AR with shitty perks <315 + Usless Shotgun with shitty perks <315.

Not to mention the 3 310 ghosts.

-__-

I'm done with IB I think. I'm not getting any IB drops. Just motes, shells and strange coins. Lame.

Or maybe I'll just go AFK for a while. It's not like the game cares if you suck ass or not. Rewards are all over the place.

X-Frame

Bought some Auto Rifle Reloader gauntlets from the Vanguard today. I figure they'll be getting a lot of use after the December update.

GlamFM

Banned

<3 new Iron Banner

Not only 320, but also with sniper/rocket ammo!?

Yeah, fuck you.

<3

NeOak

First, great thread title. My favorite in a while.

Second: I hit rank 5 in IB today, after banking a stack of medallions. Got a 310 ghost (current is 300) and 314 boots. My boots have been holding me back for so long - the old ones were at 291, for a 23 point jump.

Worth it. Long challenge, but great loot a the end. File me as fan of IB going forward.

This is my goal for tonight. Run NF until I get that damn cloak. I'm 0 for 2 so far. :(
If we could trade, I would give you mine. It's not as pretty as the psion cloaks IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom