• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its just the agressive damage drop off for snipers atm, once its out of a certain range, damage drops significantly. And that sightline is one of the longest one i think. That map is big.

Its certainly not because of light either way, could be a glitch too. If its the range thing, 2.1 will fix it.
I really don't think so, especially on that map. That damage on a headshot sounds like it'd be on par with headshotting someone in a super, combined with range stop off to take it out of lethal damage. A headshot on most damage resistant supers is maybe something like 210, 220. Range fall off and a slight 1% damage penalty could explain the 172 if this were the case.

X-Frame

Holy shit, these stats w/ Rifled Barrel.

AND Hawkmoon's range is getting nerfed? Yikes, why would I used Hawkmoon over this anymore?

np6U4oth.jpg

Holy shit, these stats w/ Rifled Barrel.

AND Hawkmoon's range is getting nerfed? Yikes, why would I used Hawkmoon over this anymore?

np6U4oth.jpg

well if its lucky bullets proc (which is also getting a nerf) it can be better than TLW in CQB.

but yea Hawkmoon is basically dead next month.

Guantlets.
Anyone doing trials? PSN Jafku

Ah, shame. Maybe I won't bother this week after all the Iron Banner. Just need some 300+ boots.

Can't complain about my Iron Banner haul, though. R5's were;
319 Hunter helm
320 sniper
314 sniper

And got a 312 Ghost drop.

X-Frame

well if its lucky bullets proc (which is also getting a nerf) it can be better than TLW in CQB.

but yea Hawkmoon is basically dead next month.

Gotcha. Having played 1 game with this new gun though it just feels in another league compared to Hawkmoon right now. Not only are it's stats higher so there is less recoil/more stability, but I'm assuming more aim assist/accuracy because of the range but also because mine came with Hot Swap which I proc quite a bit. It is basically a laser.

Toki767

I swear some people just join Iron Banner and idle just for potential drops. Can't say I blame them since RNG is RNG.

GlamFM

Banned
OK, that´s weird.

I put back on my raid gear that used to put me at 315, but now I´m only 314?

Am I going crazy or what?

I used to be just slightly over 315.

On a side note: IB set + Saint 14 looks ace:

E3syMWt.jpg

sMGeUIL.jpg

Surely there must be one more Badass guardian who wants to participate in the most engrossing and above all, fair battle in the entire Destiny experience.

Played and completed (IB lvl 5) my first IB this weekend.
Enjoyable experience overall but lackluster rewards. :/
Got a 310 artifact, 310 Ghost and 310 SIDEARM :(
No 300+ gear or weapons.

Desk-Flip-Rage-Meme-T-shirt.png

Back to PvE...

stay gold

Is dropping 175 legendary marks the only way to get a rare sparrow? Xur's uselessness has led me to buying a purple smoke trail that I can't even use.

Thanks for the Trials matches Todd and Afro! No Mercury, but I finally got the Trials ghost...Dis/Str :( at 307 :(

Again...IB drops better gear than HM raid and Trials...whyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!!?

We also faced a really solid team that teabagged us every round. Never change Destiny community. I'm glad DGAF isn't full of savages.

Is dropping 175 legendary marks the only way to get a rare sparrow? Xur's uselessness has led me to buying a purple smoke trail that I can't even use.

I just bought one using marks and the purple smoke to upgrade it to legendary. Not sure if it was the only way but, it worked for me. You can accumulate 175 marks pretty quickly.

Jinjo

Thanks Ghazzarro & HyperMusic (GongStation) for the help on HM KF. Was quick & easy and had a good laugh! Finally got my Harrowed helmet. Only a fucking 310, but I'm just psyched to have the shader.

Those THREE-TWENTY boots dough!! Awwwwwww yeaaaaaahhhh! :D

Namikaze1

Thanks for the Trials matches Todd and Afro! No Mercury, but I finally got the Trials ghost...Dis/Str :( at 307 :(

Again...IB drops better gear than HM raid and Trials...whyyyyyyy?!?!?!?!!?

We also faced a really solid team that teabagged us every round. Never change Destiny community. I'm glad DGAF isn't full of savages.
I had two guys teabagging me and just me yesterday during an IB run with gaffers. fucking keros22 and that other guy whose name I can't remember cause he played for one match and left afterwards. But man it felt good handing keros22 6 Ls.

And I had another guy teabag me earlier this morning while doing IB with a few folks. I spent the entire match dancing on his ghost.

And then I had one guy send me a message during one match. Poor salty Miruko. Couldn't handle dying just once at my hand. Seriously, I killed him once and he sends me a message a minute later calling me a crouching turd.

Jinjo

OK, that´s weird.

I put back on my raid gear that used to put me at 315, but now I´m only 314?

Am I going crazy or what?

I used to be just slightly over 315.

On a side note: IB set + Saint 14 looks ace:

E3syMWt.jpg

sMGeUIL.jpg

Try without a shader. IB gear looks really great like that. My Hunter and Titan are decked out in IB gear without shader. Graviton Forfeit goes amazing with the IB gear color wise. Love the wolfswood cloak too.
is what I'm telling myself since still no Taniks cape.

I had two guys teabagging me and just me yesterday during an IB run with gaffers. fucking keros22 and that other guy whose name I can't remember cause he played for one match and left afterwards. But man it felt good handing keros22 6 Ls.

And I had another guy teabag me earlier this morning while doing IB with a few folks. I spent the entire match dancing on his ghost.

And then I had one guy send me a message during one match. Poor salty Miruko. Couldn't handle dying just once at my hand. Seriously, I killed him once and he sends me a message a minute later calling me a crouching turd.

People are so sad. I loathe teabaggers.

Meh i dont really understand teabaggers. I dont even teabag or dance in return when i inevitably destroy them. Why lose time and energy with that shit. Im better off running to kill him again when he spawns.

They just make me give an incredulous laugh when they teabag me at very first kill of the game. People that teabag literally every kill are just pathetic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom