• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-Frame

Meh i dont really understand teabaggers. I dont even teabag or dance in return when i inevitably destroy them. Why lose time and energy with that shit. Im better off running to kill him again when he spawns.

They just make me give an incredulous laugh when they teabag me at very first kill of the game. People that teabag literally every kill are just pathetic though.

It's often players who are unremarkable too, which is why it's even more confusing.

GlamFM

Banned
i'm playing journey guys

what is even other games

Played it recently after missing out initially when it came out on PS3.

Heard soooo much good stuff about this game.

Left super disappointed. Did nothing for me.

Is probably one of those "you had to be there" games. Maybe just hasn´t aged well.

Zocano

All the bad players migrated to CoD or Fallout, harder to get 1st place than usual ):

Especially so because of clash.

That's exactly the stuff im holding on to lol. Just have a bunch of it and you never know what it might come in handy for.

You also never know when a balance patch might come along and elevate something to the top of the next meta. I have infusion fodder + stuff I think might be good in Dec + weapons I just refuse to get ride of(Fatebringer, VoC, etc)

Zocano

It's nice that the Iron Banner chest piece and gauntlets don't have PvP perks like the other two pieces.

It's also nice that the Iron Banner head piece has a perk for Trials.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
That's all I hear about this game.

I really wonder what Bungie has in store for the next installment. 60fps, private match making?

Seeing Luke run around at super speed, jump and do sword combos while deflecting bullets is how I pictured using swords in Destiny should be.

Zocano

This game's matchmaking would feel a lot better if it was 4v4 and they actually didn't let you spawn with special ammo.

You know, not jury-rigging the Halo-esque game flow into shitty call of duty clusterfuck.

Gong

Thanks Ghazzarro & HyperMusic (GongStation) for the help on HM KF. Was quick & easy and had a good laugh! Finally got my Harrowed helmet. Only a fucking 310, but I'm just psyched to have the shader.

Those THREE-TWENTY boots dough!! Awwwwwww yeaaaaaahhhh! :D

Thanks for the invite, was a lot of fun :)

Might start actually using my Eyasluna next month in PvP. Could be pretty good. It's literally a mini Hawkmoon (dropped with LitC) and it won't be getting a range nerf. B)

X-Frame

Iron Banner Clash is boring as hell. It's just snipers staying back in their spawn all game, likely because of that stupid 10 kill/assist streak bounty or something. Regular Clash doesn't seem this campy.

Iron Banner Clash is boring as hell. It's just snipers staying back in their spawn all game, likely because of that stupid 10 kill/assist streak bounty or something. Regular Clash doesn't seem this campy.

Snipers will end up killing Destiny

Trials already sucks because of Snipers, and their usage has grown considerably since last Spring.

only the return of Auto Metas can save Destiny in the long term,

if Hand Canons make a comeback comboed with Snipers, then Destiny is as good as dead

Anyone up for Trials?

PSN Jerky

ori0n378e

I am so happy right now! I just got the top overall score in an IB match. Considering when on the last train I was getting KD ratio's of .09... I have learned the ways of CLASH!!! :)

Pulse Rifles had their time and will be nerfed down to an okay place, I'm perfectly happy with that.

____

Anyone want to do Trials? I just want the 5 wins for my gloves (and maybe the bounty)

Let's do it
remember when Bad Juju was the worst exotic in the game early on?

add me please, ive been orbitting for a while, lol

phen0m24

That's been the only way I've improved my kd. :)

Seriously though yeah its like the beginning of a trials round every match.

E92 M3

Why am I getting matched with Russian and Arab players? They're teleporting all over the map, walking off sniper headshots and supers..

:/

uOURj1D.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom