• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT38| The 0.04% of the 4%

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah that's good. I may not talk a lot because of Strep. Blaaaah.

yeah he's FL Vaal. That ok?

OK, ordered IMAX tickets for tomorrow morning.

VIEWING 4 BOOYAH
eww sir Hackalot

Hawkian Saint has done it already.

I may try to convince Drizz to get in there.

Have to ask Justin if he is still game
9:15 is not for our run sadly, I have an oryx cm kill to get done prior. sorry for the confusion

seen it 4 times myself.

Namikaze1

Ape: Don't you dare predict anything, Nami.

Me: ...

Ape: don't you dare...

Me: ...
One of us is gonna get an exotic.

Ape: dammit, Nami!

*30 seconds later*

Me: I was right! :D

The1Ski

Have 3 for VoG raid run. Looking for any first timers or those interested for No Time to Explain bounty.

1 - me
2 - 1ski
3 - tcofwolves
4 - ?
Etc

Msn m1cah on psn if interested.

Thanks for the adventure everyone! To be honest, I thought the gear would have scaled but oh well. I'm sure I'm late getting on that gripe train. Anyway, one more "to do" crossed off the list!

Deku Tree

Thanks for the adventure everyone! To be honest, I thought the gear would have scaled but oh well. I'm sure I'm late getting on that gripe train. Anyway, one more "to do" crossed off the list!
Glad you had a good time. Yeah you have to do year 2 activities to get year 2 gear.

Ok so in rounding up our 6 crazy Oryx CMers.

1) Hawkian
2) LTWood
3) Vaalbara
4) Saint9806
5) ColonelOCorn
6) I have a buddy that may like to join if that's ok - his name is Justin. He plays much Destiny. He blog
cast
s about Playstation and is really cool.

When do you guys want to go? From whom can I steal a CP? ORYX IS GOING DOWN THIS TIME

CRAP I REALIZED I FORGOT ZOMBIE. Z have you already run it? I didn't commit to Justin

I ran my three; so if you have a sixth feel free. I just got in from dinner so can't start till 10pm EST anyway

I take it back; I'm online right now.

spyder_ur

Ok so in rounding up our 6 crazy Oryx CMers.

1) Hawkian
2) LTWood
3) Vaalbara
4) Saint9806
5) ColonelOCorn
6) I have a buddy that may like to join if that's ok - his name is Justin. He plays much Destiny. He blog
cast
s about Playstation and is really cool.

When do you guys want to go? From whom can I steal a CP? ORYX IS GOING DOWN THIS TIME

CRAP I REALIZED I FORGOT ZOMBIE. Z have you already run it? I didn't commit to Justin

Colonel if you have a spot shoot me a message...bumming around tonight and this is a good crew.

Top Bottom