• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT39| Tainted Love

Tri4

Man just used ace of spades in pvp for the first time in ages, still a pretty solid gun, thx for the zone control games.

back to rainbow six siege...
Lol, was it the truevanguard video? It made me wanna take it out for a run too. Then I remembered that I play warlock these days.

ToP.Edit: Boolean Gemini is awesome

Finally got Hangman shadder. Now have all of the Dead orbit ones, just missing the ships.

Need 1 FWC and New Monarchy shadder to complete the factions set.

Congrats, Hangman might be the best shader in the game. It has overtaken Revenant for best DO shader to me. I grew to despise the camo pattern.

Perhaps you might have replace her with TTK during that time period :p

I did, it was literally "Hi babe your home from work, ok good night."

She finally had the talk with me about not paying attention to her, and not wanting to do anything besides play, that ive been going to sleep late every night etc.........Something has to change blah blah blah.

GGs everyone, Darknyss is up to 120 in the world, i'm at 823 :d Shit gets tricky at this stage one loss can send you down a few 100 levels.

Edit DTR has us at 252 and 366
Yeah, I was #106 before that last spanking. GGs.

Zone control is a real fun mode, although with just about everything in this game, map rotation is terrible. Same shit over and over again.

E92 M3

I did, it was literally "Hi babe your home from work, ok good night."

She finally had the talk with me about not paying attention to her, and not wanting to do anything besides play, that ive been going to sleep late every night etc.........Something has to change blah blah blah.

We all did crazy stuff for TTK lol

Admodieus

"This week at Bungie, we're playing The Division and trying to figure out how they're going to deliver three DLC packs of new content in the next few months"

E92 M3

Listen. They changed it on us. Lol

Hey, if Deej supports TWAB, so do I
41KDNka.png

Trials themed OT titles:

OT |40| You're the last guardian standing!
OT |40| You're all that remains...
OT |40| You're the last gun in the fight. Revive your teammates!
OT |40| Don't let this one slip away, Guardian!

Why does DGAF hate spiders??? They're cute. Ruthless lives among them.

They are small and have weird legs. They have too many eyes and hang off of ropes they shoot from their butts.

Ruthless is probably the most hardened member of DGAF from constantly fending off spiders the size of those in Lord of the Rings and being attacked by drop bears.

the_id

They are small and have weird legs. They have too many eyes and hang off of ropes they shoot from their butts.

Ruthless is probably the most hardened member of DGAF from constantly fending off spiders the size of those in Lord of the Rings and being attacked by drop bears.

EDIT. NO SPIDER PICS.

Top Bottom