• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT40| Killed by the Architects

I have an idea for a new layout. Will work on it soon.

That's your road map.

lol you've learned so much from Bungie.

Yeah we need to make some revisions. A lot of the Tips and Tricks links should probably go (especially Hawk's early guide which isn't super applicable anymore I don't think). Honestly I'm not sure what links people do or don't find useful. Also probably need to do something with the GLord list since it's so long nowadays. Not sure if it looks better with or without quotes. Hard to get a layout that works well for desktop and mobile.

todd360

4CXcsv7.jpg

Why are you using the house of wolves hype edition banner? I demand new content!

Why are you using the house of wolves hype edition banner? I demand new content!

-"new" banner image is a joke about everyone wanting to go back to HoW end game
also I'm too scrubby to make nice new banner image

Mainly it's Lnkn's fault tbh, too busy Dividing Kappa

edit: but on a serious note the OP will continue to be revised. I changed the banner image like 3x during the last OT.

Mindlog

Division challenge mode reminds me of bad Nightfalls where everything one shots you.

|OT 41| I Didn't Vote for Him

Assuming we hear about the Cabal Emperor and whatnot in the expansion.

Division challenge mode reminds me of bad Nightfalls where everything one shots you.

|OT 41| I Didn't Vote for Him

Assuming we hear about the Cabal Emperor and whatnot in the expansion.

Is that the mission that Krafty's been doing for however long now? Seems like all the same bad Nightfall stuff, like getting killed instantly, needing to pull single enemies through choke points and cheese the whole thing basically. I dunno, hard to say from just watching a stream though.

Mindlog

Is that the mission that Krafty's been doing for however long now? Seems like all the same bad Nightfall stuff, like getting killed instantly, needing to pull single enemies through choke points and cheese the whole thing basically. I dunno, hard to say from just watching a stream though.
Yup. You nailed my thoughts from what I've seen as well. I praised Division bullet sponges for forcing the smart map movement issue. The challenge looks like the opposite of that.

New content hype!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Kept checking Bungie's website for the weekly update and not finding it. Came over here to find a little two page Destiny thread (I know, I know, the 40th one...)

Just feels quiet and a bit sad. I wasn't expecting Bungie to turtle up and get quiet around The Division's launch. Oh well, I'll be playing more of that tonight.

NeOak

Mainly it's Lnkn's fault tbh, too busy Dividing Kappa

edit: but on a serious note the OP will continue to be revised. I changed the banner image like 3x during the last OT.

Since that one is from OT21... It means that you will use... OT22's next?

WARNING: NSFL, MSPaint abomination

eG2tQQo.png

Yup. You nailed my thoughts from what I've seen as well. I praised Division bullet sponges for forcing the smart map movement issue. The challenge looks like the opposite of that.

New content hype!

ptbpluz5bksrjdilyjci.jpg

Since that one is from OT21... It means that you will use... OT22's next?

WARNING: NSFL, MSPaint abomination

lolol Neo pls :p

Not gonna lie.... I almost brought this beast out of retirement. Just to assault everyone's eyeballs one last time.

Top Bottom