• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT41| Don't Worry, Leave Happy

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
If anyone wants to go on patrol on Venus with me so I can kill a couple Taken champions and finish this stupid quest, that'd be rad. My tag is the same as GAF. I'll be playing for a while longer. Tomorrow is also an option. Level 40 Hunter.
I can help. Psn thenegativedude

Anyone feel like farming CoE? Just quick boss kills for the drops and rep. Nothing fancy. I'll sit at the Reef for a few to see if I can get any takers.

PSN GustyGardens

X-Frame

I'm watching AEGabriel's broadcast from last night and see around this time last night he jumps into a game with Kadey and Kean and Jafku, nice!!

JHall

Just a heads up for all you Hunters out there. The Speaker is selling a 100% roll Strength of the Pack cloak. It's disc/str btw.

ekgrey

I can help. Psn thenegativedude

Shit, sorry, I'm on XB1. Edited my post. I really appreciate the offer though! I keep hearing about how DGAF is the best GAF. I'm excited to finally be a part of it. :D

Finally doing well in Crucible and cat gets on lap, cat pls

Man, I've taken to shutting the door haha. We have two new kittens and one is particularly interested in the controller and both are interested in my lap haha.

rezn0r

Thanks again to the group tonight, wasn't expecting the Oryx HM clear but we got that too. Down to 2 CMs in the next two weeks!

XenoRaven

Currently looking to do one of these three things:

1. CoE
2. Warpriest CM
3. Kill Adleg and Alak-Hul within 30 sec for sword quest
4. Nightfall

PSN: XenoRaven if you'd like to do one of these

Xfowcash

Neo Member
Just came across this new LFG app and it actually seems pretty decent but its pretty new. The app is called Crossroads. I'm not sure if its and the android market yet but it's definitely on iTunes.

darknil

I was just thinking, would it be a good idea to save Trials silver and gold bounties of next week to redeem on the first day of the expansion?

As per TWAB, last TTK trials will be next week, and the first week of RoI there won't be Trials, so I think it could work, right?

Arrrammis

I was just thinking, would it be a good idea to save Trials silver and gold bounties of next week to redeem on the first day of the expansion?

As per TWAB, last TTK trials will be next week, and the first week of RoI there won't be Trials, so I think it could work, right?

It sounds like an idea, it could give you a little light boost to start off. Plus, the vendor gear might be a higher light level (idk, maybe 360?), so the marks would be good too.

Personally, this time I'm just taking it slow. I'm close to leveling up crucible, but that's pretty much it. I'll find blues that are higher light than my exotics, and I'll LIKE IT :p

Dalek

Damn I really need to do the Warpriest challenge but my wife is using the TV.

:/

When I do get a chance though-there isn't any way to control who gets the aura right? It's random-so if someone gets it twice do you just wipe?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'd like to thank my team mates. Especially Seafood, Jaf and Dorsy for beasting. The enemies themselves for trying to chase me.

shermas

When I do get a chance though-there isn't any way to control who gets the aura right? It's random-so if someone gets it twice do you just wipe?

Last person to stand on a plate gets it. If THAT person dies when holding the aura, it'll randomly jump to another person.. In which case you might have to wipe.
With enough DPS, you can kill warpriest in two cycles, so it's pretty easy to get the challenge done.

It isn't random it is last person that activates last plate. Super easy actually. If you see me on when you need it send me an invite.

Top Bottom