• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT42| Embrace the Not-Knowing

Fathead

Son just started destiny about 10 days ago. Took him through vault of glass. Gets to exotic chest and gets a gally first time.

I waited 9 months for that damn thing. Lol.

shem935

Banned
Wait, Drizzay passed? Shit man...I got trials flawless with him.

EDIT: More he got trials flawless for me. Super nice guy really shocking to snoop on the new thread and see that...

MrDaravon

Challenge of Elders, Crucible, Trials of Osiris, and keep levelling factions. (Just make sure you have on your highest LL gear when you accept the package!)

You're probably high enough to run nightfalls now too.

Yeah, I haven't even touched CoE yet, still have to do the default/low level version to even unlock the higher version it seems. I did level up FWC and got a 307 or 308 Boots from it, and a couple of other small upgrades here or there.

I'm terribad at Crucible and would have to get carried by people here in Trials lol. I'll probably ask for NF help on Monday or something, I work the next two nights :(

Son just started destiny about 10 days ago. Took him through vault of glass. Gets to exotic chest and gets a gally first time.

I waited 9 months for that damn thing. Lol.
I can only imagine how anticlimactic his reaction was.

"Oh, cool, what's this" instead of the usual you know what lol.

Great OT guys. Great stories, a fitting tribute. I never got to play that many times with Drizzay, but i did read is posts and tried to learn from is advise.

I just realised that my first (and only) Orix kill was on a group were the good Doctor was on. I remenber more than anithyng unstable and ruthles pointing out the plate were i should jump because i was screwing up the run and what i needed to do.
And to think that when i got the invitation for the raid i tough that the guys were doing a crucible train....(i blame Kadey for the train invites 😆)
I was so nervous during the entire raid but you guys helped me during the entire run. It was an amzing feeling when Orix was finally down.
Thank you for the memories

Great OT guys. Great stories, a fitting tribute. I never got to play that many times with Drizzay, but i did read is posts and tried to learn from is advise.

I just realised that my first (and only) Orix kill was on a group were the good Doctor was on. I remenber more than anithyng unstable and ruthles pointing out the plate were i should jump because i was screwing up the run and what i needed to do.
And to think that when i got the invitation for the raid i tough that the guys were doing a crucible train....(i blame Kadey for the train invites 😆)
I was so nervous during the entire raid but you guys helped me during the entire run. It was an amzing feeling when Orix was finally down.
Thank you for the memories

I only played with him a couple of times, but he was an awesome guy. DestinyGaf in general kind of changed my aversion to MP games.

vctor182

Oh God it's Pantheon this week? Sniper fest confirmed... I need some sniper training..

Not sure if you guys added me to the kitty emblem quest this week, my psn is same as username

V1ctIm

Neo Member
Brilliant OT, Hawkian and co. This response in the face of such tragedy and sadness only helps to magnify how great a community DestinyGaf is and I couldn't be prouder to be a part of it. Seeing everyone's stories and now seeing everyone helping each other out with everything Destiny-related is like a warm hug each time. Drizz is and always will be a part of this feeling. You guys are the best. Can't wait for RoI with you all. <3

Dthomp

Guardians,

We are calling out to you. Do you hate Crota as much as I do? Do you dream of smacking him right in his smug mouth? Do you need a Crux and are indifferent towards him? Or do you just like Year 1 Engrams? If you answered yes to any of these (and what wouldn't you?) We are seeking 3 people for hopefully a couple Crotas Ends and possibly VOG retro raiding. So put down your endless Crucible grind and join us for a different kind of grind.

Also, probably would be best we get somebody with more then a couple runs experience as well :)

1. Me
2. Dez
3. Negative Dude
4. McArkus
5. Looney
6. You

PSN is same as username

Spoilers!!

cjmEkK2.png

?

Anyone else from the list around that me and wicked can try to help right now?

And if its someone that doesn't mind not playing ape can play on the account.

Edit: got spyder

Edit2: he said we can help someone else if theres such a person around, so the offer is still up.

McArkus

Guardians,

We are calling out to you. Do you hate Crota as much as I do? Do you dream of smacking him right in his smug mouth? Do you need a Crux and are indifferent towards him? Or do you just like Year 1 Engrams? If you answered yes to any of these (and what wouldn't you?) We are seeking 3 people for hopefully a couple Crotas Ends and possibly VOG retro raiding. So put down your endless Crucible grind and join us for a different kind of grind.

Also, probably would be best we get somebody with more then a couple runs experience as well :)

1. Me
2. Dez
3. Negative Dude
4. You
5. You
6. You

PSN is same as username

I haven't run Crotas end but if you guys are willing to have a newb, I would like to join!

Guardians,

1. Me
2. Dez
3. Negative Dude
4. You
5. You
6. You

PSN is same as username
I'm game. I don't remember much, though.

Wilde

Edit2: he said we can help someone else if theres such a person around, so the offer is still up.

I'm in if there is still a spot open. I've actually never gone flawless in year 2. Haven't played trials in a long time.

ZW33

radiohead1

Neo Member

Are you still looking? I could go. Playing on Kadeys train now. -Dorssom.

Dthomp

Okay well it seems we have 5 for VOG so we should be fine. I'll send out invites in a minute and if anybody wants to hop in for run, I'm still looking to do Crota at least once if not multiple times tonight so the quicker we clear the better :)

Edit- And Tacoz steps up for the 6th spot. Thanks pal

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
Okay well it seems we have 5 for VOG so we should be fine. I'll send out invites in a minute and if anybody wants to hop in for run, I'm still looking to do Crota at least once if not multiple times tonight so the quicker we clear the better :)
Yay. I want a vex

Top Bottom