• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT44| A Community in Discord

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Going to get pc version just to toy with at 4k maxed out etc. But I can't leave my boys so I'll do multiplayer on ps4. Getting myself an oled and pro just for.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
The entire Guided Games concept is ripped from my synapses. Fingertips on the surface of my mind

edit: PMed Discord invites to the ones I saw

Dez_

Yep, that reveal was fantastic. I really liked everything I saw there. I really hope that guided LFG thing works out well as a way to help in the high level activities. The only thing that stood out to me, was minor. The weapons seem to have the same reload animations for the pulse rifle and the handcannon. I kind of want to see new animations. Not a deal breaker, but I love watching a good, new reload animation.

I admit to enjoying the 6v6 crucible stuff, but I hope by going for 4v4 will keep things much more focused, better balanced and far less frustratingly chaotic at times. Will be harder to find train spots, for sure, but everything looks great.

zewone

Hunter super looked pretty disappointing. Seems very similar to Bladedancer substituting a dagger for a staff.

Warlock super looked pretty cool.

30fps is a huge disappointment.

I can't believe they didn't introduce a new class.

All in all I kept my expectations low and I'm glad I did.

FyreWulff

lol, imagining going back to the 90s at the height of the RTS wars and telling people Bungie would release a game that used battle.net

blizzard app distribution is good news. fuck steam.

FyreWulff

The entire Guided Games concept is ripped from my synapses. Fingertips on the surface of my mind

edit: PMed Discord invites to the ones I saw

yep. already planning on sherpaing people through content near the weekly resets when i'm bored and shit. should be good times.

Dez_

That's right. There's been no mention of dedicated servers. I don't know if I have it in me to deal with a bunch of red bar crap down the road.

Not in love with the weapon and Crucible changes, we'll have to see how the meta feels at launch. New open world activities and Guided Games are hype! NO ORBIT!!!!

Professor Broman just showed a link showcasing Minimum specs for PC.

It suggested a GTX 560 or AMD R7 260 as minimum GPU reqs.

Not official but daaaamn if true.

I'm most excited to hear the emphasis placed on exploring the game world, Lost Sectors, Public Events, Heroic Activities, Adventures/Side Quests, etc and hope it holds true in offering some meaty content weekly.

Excited for the rest, of course, as well concerning Story Campaign, Strikes, Crucible and Raid.

Professor Broman just showed a link showcasing Minimum specs for PC.

It suggested a GTX 560 or AMD R7 260 as minimum GPU reqs.

Not official but daaaamn if true.

I'm ready to put my GTX 1070 to use again as I've barely stretched it's wings thus far outside of The Division.

Going to get pc version just to toy with at 4k maxed out etc. But I can't leave my boys so I'll do multiplayer on ps4. Getting myself an oled and pro just for.

Think I am going to upgrade to Pro/4K TV for this, too. Been wanting a new TV. This is a great excuse.

Probably no OLED for me though :(

zewone

Confirmed 30fps for consoles.

PC 60fps.

Please have cross play or cross save.

Also ban that guy who said consoles were 60fps.

I'm most excited to hear the emphasis placed on exploring the game world, Lost Sectors, Public Events, Heroic Activities, Adventures/Side Quests, etc and hope it holds true in offering some meaty content weekly.

Excited for the rest, of course, as well concerning Story Campaign, Strikes, Crucible and Raid.

The patrol stuff was super interesting. I can't wait to see more of it, and well, experience it for myself. I'm unsure about the 4v4 Crucible, but it'll probably be fine.

Overall, I'm pretty psyched for the game. No regrets pre-ordering it.

Top Bottom